It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lots of games I would care to own. I am willing to trade multiple games for stuff off my wishlist, go ahead and make me an offer.

Have: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:
Wing Commander™ 3 Heart of the Tiger™
teslagrad
Mortal Kombat 1+2+3
The Void
Sam & Max Hit the Road
Death to Spies
Dex
Slain: Back From Hell
Hard Reset Redux
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Din's Curse: Demon War
Updated!
Post edited March 01, 2020 by SorcerousSundries
high rated
WINTER SALES. There is no offer on the 1 that you want ? I'm offering 20% OFF

I can gift (GOG gift) you any game against BTC up to 70€ first who come, first who get it. Then it will be too late.

Honest deal don't miss it. You have BTC, you get 20% OFF.

Send me a PM.
Post edited December 21, 2019 by glumy12
glumy12: WINTER SALES. I'm offering 20% OFF

I can gift (GOG gift) you any game against BTC up to 70€ first who come, first who get it. Then it will be too late.

Awesome deal don't miss it. There is no offer on the 1 that you want ? You have BTC, you get 20 OFF.

I can not scam you it's through gift, if you don't pay I cancel the gift and If I don't send it I don't get btc, don't ask me who pay first, it will depend of your rep and your post on the forum.

Send me a PM.
probably against rules
glumy12: WINTER SALES. I'm offering 20% OFF

Awesome deal don't miss it. There is no offer on the 1 that you want ? You have BTC, you get 20 OFF.

I can not scam you it's through gift, if you don't pay I cancel the gift and If I don't send it I don't get btc, don't ask me who pay first, it will depend of your rep and your post on the forum.

Send me a PM.
TheDudeLebowski: probably against rules
Also if a person has to state he/she aint scamming it's usually most definitely scam ^^.
Most likely stolen Wallet funds being tried being transfered into BTC
DELETED
Post edited January 09, 2020 by Vingry
Hi, I don't know where to ask this. Sorry if I miss the place.

How to trade?
If person X has A game at his GOG account
And person Y has B game at his GOG account

How they will trade?
evewgl: Hi, I don't know where to ask this. Sorry if I miss the place.

How to trade?
If person X has A game at his GOG account
And person Y has B game at his GOG account

How they will trade?
You can't trade games that are already in your account.

You can trade games that were purchased as gift codes, and trade the codes before they are redeemed.
Hello!

I still have a STEAM(!) key for Two Worlds: Epic Edition.
This game is on sale currently, purchasable on GOG for 4$.

Although its said to be a good RPG game, I am personally not interested in playing it.

I would gladly take cheaper titles from my wishlist in exchange, because I would actually play those instead.
I am especially looking for these games (also currently on sale on GOG):

-Thief Gold (1.09$)
-Syberia 2 (2$)
-Dex (1,04$)

Feel free to contact me if You are interested!

Ps.: As it turns out, I also got a GOG key for SOMA. Offers in this regard are also welcome!
Post edited December 17, 2019 by cybernet343
[H]
Invisible, Inc. (Steam)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 + Additional Content (Battlenet)

[W]
Offer (Steam/GOG)
[WANT] from current GOG sale

games from wishlist

Especially Spellforce 3 Harvest(with DLC if possible) , Factorio, Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

Risen 3 Complete

Settlers Heritage of Kings
Heroes 3 /4 /Chronicles
Might &Magic 6/8
Crysis Warhead

[HAVE]
humble bundle leftovers , some steam games

Ready trade multiple of them for some games mentioned

look here for my list of games (have few more not listed, just make reasonable offer and we figure out something..., also it will be helpful if you pm me your steamwishlist /mostplayed games)

gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread?search=XxZzNnOoBbHhKkUuTt
Post edited January 02, 2020 by ppdouble
EDIT: Nvm, it seems it can't even be gifted.
Post edited December 21, 2019 by Leroux
Leroux: WANT

Heretic + Hexen Collection (Steam), currently on sale for €2.99

OFFER

GOG game for up to € 3.80
But why don't you... oh, Germany...
Post edited December 20, 2019 by MadalinStroe
Leroux: WANT

Heretic + Hexen Collection (Steam), currently on sale for €2.99

OFFER

GOG game for up to € 3.80
MadalinStroe: But why don't you... oh, Germany...
Yep. It's very silly. It's not like anyone would still care today, but the ruling from the early 90's is still in place and noone can be bothered to do anything about it either, and possibly the publisher just thinks it's too much of a hassle to try and sell to Germans. But gifting seems to work.
Post edited December 20, 2019 by Leroux
MadalinStroe: But why don't you... oh, Germany...
Leroux: Yep. It's very silly. It's not like anyone would still care today, but the ruling from the early 90's is still in place and noone can be bothered to do anything about it either, and possibly the publisher just thinks it's too much of a hassle to try and sell to Germans. But gifting seems to work.
I've got everything I wanted from GOG this winter, but if I find anything I'll let you know. But I'm sure somebody else will be able to help you get them.

Personally, I've resisted the temptation of getting the missing id/Raven games on STEAM, but I also haven't played Heretic/Hexen growing up. Otherwise, I'm sure I would have bought them already. I remember I saw a friend play through the demo/shareware episode of Heretic, I think, but that's my experience with them.

EDIT: I should be able to let you know in about 6-8 hours, once I get home and get a chance to do one more search through GOG.
Post edited December 20, 2019 by MadalinStroe