It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have Humble Gifts:
Wandersong
Monster Prom
I am not a Monster
Finding Paradise

Want:
Not sure; wishlists are at https://www.gog.com/u/JunglePredator/wishlist & https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/JunglePredator/

They're kind of out of date & order & stuff... post a reply here for best results.

Edit: Actually I do want a copy of Call Of Duty: WWII which is one of 2 COD games I havne't played....
Post edited May 05, 2019 by JunglePredator
BUMP

"Primarily looking for the latest Humble Monthly. Also I'm interested in anything I don't already own on Steam/GOG."
Post edited May 04, 2019 by grynn
WANT (from the Sale)
- STAR WARS: X-Wing Special Edition

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
wanderer_27: Since this is HB Monthly day, this is just a Heads up that I'll likely be interested in any leftovers from the Bundle that folks don't want.

Not interested in any of the Uplay games from this Bundle (heavily Region restricted as well).

Contact me with interests once it releases - may take me a bit to get back too you so have patience :)

TYI
Thanks for the nice trade, wanderer_27.
wanderer_27: Since this is HB Monthly day, this is just a Heads up that I'll likely be interested in any leftovers from the Bundle that folks don't want.

Not interested in any of the Uplay games from this Bundle (heavily Region restricted as well).

Contact me with interests once it releases - may take me a bit to get back too you so have patience :)

TYI
Grargar: Thanks for the nice trade, wanderer_27.
Thank you too - good trade even if it took us some time :)

TYI
Grargar: Thanks for the nice trade, wanderer_27.
Thank you too !

For some reason the first reply didn't register.
Post edited May 06, 2019 by wanderer_27
HAVE
GOG games:
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman: Silent Assassin

Software keys:
MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab
MAGIX MP3 Deluxe 19
MAGIX VEGAS DVD Architect
Soundpool: Discharge

Have successfuly traded with z02228 (x3) and grynn up to now.

Looking for GOG games of similar value based on my GOG Wishlist. For example, MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab goes for $79.99, I got it during a Humble Bundle Sale, so I'd be willing to trade it for Divinity: Original Sin II Divine Edition (on sale now).

I'm also willing to do combos so that the value of the trade matches. (e.g. both Hitman games for 1 game on sale).
Post edited May 15, 2019 by TheDudeLebowski
Updated!
Anyone here interested in the Battle Edition of COD Black Ops 4?

I understand that you need a Battle.net account. I have one. And that seems to mean I can gift it to you if you have an account, too.

I'd be happy to trade it for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, on sale now for $7.99 USD
I've got a copy of Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 - Battle Edition available on Blizzard with "Additional Content" (whatever Humble's offering, basically. Will trade for any one game/movie on my wishlist (which currently has several games at $2.49).
grynn: ...
Thank you for another great trade, grynn!
Always a pleasure ;)
grynn: Always a pleasure ;)
I PMed you for a trade, grynn :D

Just posting in thread as well.
No longer relevant.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by Grargar
Thanks to grynn for a smooth trade :D
Want
Interested in whole bundles preferably, but will list the particular games I want, too.

The Strange Vices bundle
Bot Vice
This Strange Realm Of Mine
Dungeons&Vampires
Eliosi's Hunt
Westboro

Faraway Bundle
Replay - VHS is not dead
HeartZ: Co-Hope Puzzles
Poof
Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon

Have