It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Never Mind - No Takers.
Post edited October 05, 2018 by hummer010
If anybody has a Battlechasers:Nightware duplicate key from the bundle, I'm interested in trading for it.
yogsloth: If anybody has a Battlechasers:Nightware duplicate key from the bundle, I'm interested in trading for it.
I am considering buying the bundle. Anything special you have in mind to trade it for?
i have kingdom come deliverence key from the bundle. intrested in offers both gog and steam. especially i want thronebreaker, will add for the offer of course.
[Have]
Broken Age: The Complete Adventure (GOG)
System Shock 2 (GOG)

[Want]
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (GOG)
Post edited October 06, 2018 by FishPyramid
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post15
WANT (from the Sale)
- Firewatch

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
Done.

Edit: Thank you for the trade MadalinStroe.

Edit2: Thanks for the trade ladystrange.
Post edited October 06, 2018 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Have (steam)

American Truck Simulator;
Gremlins, Inc;
Old Man's Journey;
Hidden Folks.

Want:

Lisa;
Soma.
Judging from your list of games you have for trade, I assume you're a Humble Monthly subscriber, which gives you access to the Humble Monthly Trove, which includes SOMA. You can download it DRM-free directly from their website and play it whenever you want.
Post edited October 05, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: Judging from your list of games you have for trade, I assume you're a Humble Monthly subscriber, which gives you access to the Humble Monthly Trove, which includes SOMA. You can download it DRM-free directly from their website and play it whenever you want.
Thanks for the info but i'm looking for a Steam version, only to get it in my library (already have it and played it on PS4).
Cyraxpt: ...
Thank you, Cyraxpt!
tropit9: i have kingdom come deliverence key from the bundle. intrested in offers both gog and steam. especially i want thronebreaker, will add for the offer of course.
Thank you for an awesome trade :)
Post edited October 06, 2018 by X-com
Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs. No major discounts and hasn't been bundled, historical low is $13.99.

I absolutely accept also Steam keys, but I hope that you received the keys from a reputable source such as Humble. I'm not interested in visual novels and generally prioritize online games (may not want to purchase due to DRM or low playerbase). Overwatch from the latest Humble Monthly bundle is an acceptable 1-1 trade.
Post edited October 06, 2018 by African_wildlife
Cyraxpt: Done.

Edit2: Thanks for the trade ladystrange.
Thank you very much! :) Awesome trade.
African_wildlife: Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs. No major discounts and hasn't been bundled, historical low is $13.99.

I absolutely accept also Steam keys, but I hope that you received the keys from a reputable source such as Humble. I'm not interested in visual novels and generally prioritize online games (may not want to purchase due to DRM or low playerbase). Overwatch from the latest Humble Monthly bundle is an acceptable 1-1 trade.
Your Chat goes to a 404 page for some reason - might want to double check your settings.