It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Successfully traded with kmcoolice. Thank you for both trade and a nice chat! :)
Post edited November 01, 2018 by Phlegm
Duck-and-Cover: Thank you again for the trade!
Phlegm: Successfully traded with kmcoolice. Thank you for both trade and a nice chat! :)
It's nice for me to trade with you, guys, too. :)
Post edited November 01, 2018 by kmcoolice
Hello guys i´m new to this thread and i would be interrested in Return to Castle Wolfenstein. And since i have no key i could trade, i would buy a game on gog for 6€ for the trade.
Schwipp63: Hello guys i´m new to this thread and i would be interrested in Return to Castle Wolfenstein. And since i have no key i could trade, i would buy a game on gog for 6€ for the trade.
Change your chat settings friend, otherwise I can't trade with you, actually just send $1 usd to this https://www.patreon.com/yuzuteam and I'll send you Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
Interested in the two Jazz Jackrabbit games. My trade list is here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post13
GONE!
Post edited November 02, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Gone.

Edit: Not interested in other games. Can trade 2 games for one of which i'm interested.

Edit2: Thanks for the trade Skimmie.
Post edited November 04, 2018 by Cyraxpt
Updated!
Updated
My post is updated multiple times.
VVhiteVVolf: Have Steam Keys for :

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Call of Juarez®: Gunslinger
Front Mission Evolved
Remember Me
Spec Ops: The Line
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition
Just Cause Collection
WARMACHINE Tactics with Mercenaries
Memoria
Never Alone Arctic Collection
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
NecroVisioN + NecroVisioN: Lost Company

Want comparible type games. So don't expect to get something like "Remember Me" for some indie game. If you are a scammer don't bother because unless I know who you are you will have to go first.

I like many genres of games and it doesn't matter to me if the key is steam/origin/gog etc. so just send me a message if you are interested in trading something.
Hi. Could you fix your chat settings?
[Have]
Hotline Miami 2 (Steam)
MDK

[Want]
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
What Remains of Edith Finch
Disney's Afternoon Collection (Steam)
Mega Man Legacy (Steam)
Schwipp63: Hello guys i´m new to this thread and i would be interrested in Return to Castle Wolfenstein. And since i have no key i could trade, i would buy a game on gog for 6€ for the trade.
Thanks for the trade, was unable to get funding for the Yuzu emulator but glad to help someone in need.
Cyraxpt: Edit2: Thanks for the trade Skimmie.
Thank you, too!
Updated!

Long time no update. Cheers!