It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: May I ask one question?
Since Stardew Valley was in Humble bundle monthly and Ori and the Blind Forest is often discounted for half the price, how realist is to expect a trade Minit for Ori or Semblance for Stardew? I'm talking about steam keys and trade on reddit?
I don't see that trade happening,
Updated list of Steam games I have avail:

Aviary Attorney
Subterrain
Laser League
Magia 3+Sign of the Times DLC
Lara Croft GO
Running With Rifles
Moon Hunters
Crazy Machines 3
Tacoma
Snake Pass
Owlboy
The Norwood Suite
Life Is Strange Episodes 1-5
Holy POTATOES! We're In Space!
Overgrowth
Splasher
Nongunz
Wuppo
War For The Overworld
Offworld Trading Company

Mainly looking to get GalCiv3 DLC now.
Post edited August 17, 2018 by mastro_akq
Also have a question for traders. Was going to make a trade for GalCiv 3 for my Mafia 3. Trader wants a Gift link for Mafia 3 which I was going to do but when I click it as gift link it says that it's region-locked. Is that only for a gift link, or the key also? Does it mean the game wont translate to Lithuanian language or subtitles for it?
Post edited August 15, 2018 by mastro_akq
mastro_akq: Also have a question for traders. Was going to make a trade for GalCiv 3 for my Mafia 3. Trader wants a Gift link for Mafia 3 which I was going to do but when I click it as gift link it says that it's region-locked. Is that only for a gift link, or the key also? Does it mean the game wont translate to Lithuanian language or subtitles for it?
Game is Region locked regardless of whether it's a gift link or key.
mastro_akq: Also have a question for traders. Was going to make a trade for GalCiv 3 for my Mafia 3. Trader wants a Gift link for Mafia 3 which I was going to do but when I click it as gift link it says that it's region-locked. Is that only for a gift link, or the key also? Does it mean the game wont translate to Lithuanian language or subtitles for it?
wanderer_27: Game is Region locked regardless of whether it's a gift link or key.
So basically from what I am reading: Steam can take action for installing a region locked game when you live in a censored country for that game? The likelyhood of this? Also can it even be installed without a VPN? Is the main thing stoppping games from being bought in cheaper places and the keys sold where the games cost more?

Asking because someone from Lithuania wants Mafia 3 I have from a bundle, and when creating link for the key it says region locked in a ton of countries including(LT) Lithuania. Even willing to give them the game without trade, but dont want them to get in trouble with Steamy steamer.

Sincere help would be appreciated. I dont really understand these region lock things that much.
Post edited August 15, 2018 by mastro_akq
mastro_akq: So basically from what I am reading: Steam can take action for installing a region locked game when you live in a censored country for that game? The likelyhood of this? Also can it even be installed without a VPN? Is the main thing stoppping games from being bought in cheaper places and the keys sold where the games cost more?

Asking because someone from Lithuania wants Mafia 3 I have from a bundle, and when creating link for the key it says region locked in a ton of countries including(LT) Lithuania. Even willing to give them the game without trade, but dont want them to get in trouble with Steamy steamer.

Sincere help would be appreciated. I dont really understand these region lock things that much.
While the specific restrictions of region locking differ between games, in the case of Humble keys, the affected regions will be unable to activate the key (at least without resorting to a VPN or something similar). In this specific case (a game by 2K Games), the key's restricted countries will differ depending on the region of the buyer. So, a US buyer would generate a key that couldn't be activated in European territories, and vice versa.
Thanks for the response Gragar. And thanks for the trade kmcoolice. Picked up Expeditions Conquistador and GalCiv3. Looking to trade for remaining GalCiv 3 DLC now.
Post edited August 16, 2018 by mastro_akq
Post edited August 19, 2018 by JunglePredator
-EDIT- Trade no longer required as I have bought the game myself.
Post edited August 19, 2018 by skimmie
I would like to use the Bethesda sale to try and get the Quake games (except the first one) and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

Here is my previous post in this thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post16828

Even if someone doesn't have codes for the games I want, maybe they could buy games for me and I could give them codes from my list. Then it would be like buying those games discounted.

If gogdb.org is correct (I cannot see the store pages) the prices should be the following:

Return to Castle Wolfenstein: $5.99 - $1,97 (67%)
Quake II: Quad Damage: $9.99 - $3.39 (66%)
Quake III: Gold: $14.99 - $4.94 (67%)
Quake 4: $14.99 - $5.09 (66%)

I would trade for games from the corresponding price category.

edit: The link doesn't seem to be working correctly.

edit2: After reading this thread I realise I may not have all the codes I thought I had. Please send my no trade offers until I have checked my codes. I will edit the list when I'm done.

edit 3: I removed the expired codes.

edit 4: Since the link is not working I will just copypaste my previous post:

Have:

$5,99

Age of Wonders
Dungeon Keeper Gold
LittleBigAdventure
LittleBigAdventure 2
Oddworld: Abe's Oddyssey
Worms Forts: Under Siege

$9,99

Alan Wake's American NIghtmare
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Magrunner: Dark Pulse
MDK
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
System Shock 2

$14,99

Grim Fandango Remastered
Rise of the Triad (2013)
Torchlight

Want:

$5,99

Postal 2: Paradise Lost
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Star Wars: Dark Forces

$9,99

Quake 2: Quad Damage

$14,99

Quake 3: Gold
Quake 4
Post edited August 19, 2018 by GamePlayerZero
I'm looking for Seven: The Days Long Gone and Elex which are currently discounted + anything else from my wishlist.
Post edited June 28, 2019 by X-com
WANT

Return to Castle Wolfenstein
make offer

[HAVE]

Duke Nukem Manhatan Project (not available on GOG anymore)
WITCHER 2
System Shock 2
Little Big Adventure 2
Deponia
Worms 2
Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition
ALIEN BREED + TOWER ASSAULT
Dragondphere
Fantasy General

Movie: THE GAMERS: DIRECTOR’S CUT

make offer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Successfully traded with Shimejibr,
apehater,
yogsloth

(also here),
Exoanthrope,
Ingsoc85,
Urnoev,
Briareos262, zeo,
misteryo,
amrit9037,
Quiloo .
Post edited August 26, 2018 by DrakoPensulo
DrakoPensulo: WANT

Doom 3 BFG Edition (on sale now)
Return to Castle Wolfenstein (on sale now)

[HAVE]

Duke Nukem Manhatan Project (not available on GOG anymore)
WITCHER 2
System Shock 2
Little Big Adventure 2
Deponia
Worms 2
Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition
ALIEN BREED + TOWER ASSAULT
Dragondphere
Fantasy General
Shadow Warrior Classic Complete

Movie: THE GAMERS: DIRECTOR’S CUT

make offer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Successfully traded with Shimejibr,
apehater,
yogsloth

(also here),
Exoanthrope,
Ingsoc85,
Urnoev,
Briareos262, zeo,
misteryo,
amrit9037,
Quiloo .
Hi. Fix your chat settings. :))
kmcoolice: Hi. Fix your chat settings. :))
Fixed.
Great trade with Yogsloth.