It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: Fun fact: Did you know that the Witcher series was developed and published by GOG's parent company?
Zaronios: Not really xD All I know is that they're not against piracy. But I am, that's why I'm so bothering myself on getting it legit-way xD
They used to be quite anti-piracy until they decided to buy GOG, but even now I really don't see them as "not against piracy" so much as "not threatening to sue everyone left and right". Trying to help people actually own their games instead of permanently renting them from a service as long as said service stays running isn't exactly "not against piracy".
Zaronios: Not really xD All I know is that they're not against piracy. But I am, that's why I'm so bothering myself on getting it legit-way xD
finkleroy: They used to be quite anti-piracy until they decided to buy GOG, but even now I really don't see them as "not against piracy" so much as "not threatening to sue everyone left and right". Trying to help people actually own their games instead of permanently renting them from a service as long as said service stays running isn't exactly "not against piracy".
Well, that's totally different from what I heard o.o But nice to know xD
Anyway, nice meeting you, man! Dinner time :x

If you can help me find anyone who would trade, I'd be glad :D
I don't know if it's allowed to re-port, but..

Hello guys! Well, I'm totally new here so don't think too bad of me if I do/say anything wrong lol - please englighten me if I do so -
Ok, here's the deal, I'm not a GOG hater but my friend gave me this The Witcher 3 GOTY key for GOG arround last week since I'm getting a new PC and I'll finally be able to play it since my actual PC can't run shit haha
BUT, that's the only GOG game I ever got and I'm not really into downloading a whole new platform because of ONE game. See my point?
So, I never activated this The Witcher 3 key, wondering if I should or not while I wait for my new PC to get sent to me, and I just noticed, like, right now, that the same game (The Witcher 3 GOTY) is on a huge sale on Steam.
So, would anyone be willing to trade it with me?
A GOG game key for a Steam game gift.
Ok, I'm new here, it's suspicious, my trade offer is also suspicious and unfortunately I can't prove anyone of anything :q but if you're willing, please let me know!

Basically
W - The Witcher 3: GOTY Edition (Steam)
H - The Witcher 3: GOTY Edition (GOG)
Post edited February 10, 2018 by Zaronios
déjà vu :P
Post edited February 10, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: déjà vu :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2eUopy9sd8
Trading everything on the have list for either item on the want list.

I have

Black the Fall
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX)
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor (SINGLE HB KEY)
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Leisure Suit Larry 1 - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Leisure Suit Larry 7 - Love for Sail
Mr. Shifty
Norwood Suite
Silence
Super Army of Tentacles 3: The Search for Army of Tentacles 2
Titan Quest
Tomb Raider
Age Of Wonders 2 (GOG)

I want

Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon OR Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
CS:GO keys if the other person goes first

No one has made any offers on the items I actually want so I will trade for any D&D games I'm lacking.
Will trade these items ONE TO ONE; will not trade multiple items for a single item (since they're all low value like the bundle games I'm offering).
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition, Dungeons & Dragons: Krynn Series, Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Sun Series, Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft Series, Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One & Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition.

Edit: Added Titan Quest
Post edited February 12, 2018 by JunglePredator
Thank you @tropit9 for the trade; with the real me this time. :o

Beware of scammers folks!!

My list for further trades while i take a post:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post15
WANT (from the Horror Sale)
- Stories Untold
- Noctropolis

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
koima57: Thank you @tropit9 for the trade; with the real me this time. :o

Beware of scammers folks!!

My list for further trades while i take a post:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post15
the real you is awesome!
Just a little bump

Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:
Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™

I am willing to trade multiple keys so make me an offer.
I offer a gog code for The Wolf Among Us (was on sale a few days ago, best sale price 5,79 euros) in exchange for a gog code for Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition (on sale now for 4,99 euros)
Or I can offer a gog code for Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition + something from these Steam keys
Chronology
Wasted Pizza
Lion Quest
Mimic Arena
Spectrum
The Red Solstice
Blockstorm
Dimension Jump
Post edited February 13, 2018 by greeklover
Updated!
finkleroy: They used to be quite anti-piracy until they decided to buy GOG, but even now I really don't see them as "not against piracy" so much as "not threatening to sue everyone left and right". Trying to help people actually own their games instead of permanently renting them from a service as long as said service stays running isn't exactly "not against piracy".
They did not buy GOG they founded GOG
"In 1994, Marcin Iwiński and Michał Kiciński founded CD Projekt. They originally imported games from wholesalers in America to sell in Poland. In early 2008, CD Projekt launched GOG.com under the moniker Good Old Games. The initial goal was to release classic games to a modern audience without digital rights management restrictions."

And I highly doubt ANY developer or publisher would not be anti piracy. The fact that GOG is selling DRM-free does not mean that they like piracy they just know that it cannot be prevented and that the customer is the one suffering in the end with every DRM so they trust their customers to not pirate their games.

(Sorry for OT)
Post edited February 13, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: They did not buy GOG they founded GOG
"In 1994, Marcin Iwiński and Michał Kiciński founded CD Projekt. They originally imported games from wholesalers in America to sell in Poland. In early 2008, CD Projekt launched GOG.com under the moniker Good Old Games. The initial goal was to release classic games to a modern audience without digital rights management restrictions."

And I highly doubt ANY developer or publisher would not be anti piracy. The fact that GOG is selling DRM-free does not mean that they like piracy they just know that it cannot be prevented and that the customer is the one suffering in the end with every DRM so they trust their customers to not pirate their games.

(Sorry for OT)
My mistake. I thought ownership changed when the site was re-branded from Good Old Games to GOG.com. The change was so big that I thought it was under new management.
Post edited February 13, 2018 by finkleroy
Updated list with some games from the HunieSekai bundle