It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

philipp_chris: [H] Unredeem codes links (Three remaining) for Lethal League (steam) [W] Give me an offer.

Lethal League

Unredeem codes links.

Steam wishlist.

GOG wishlist.

Nothing on the wishlists?

No worries just send an offer.
philipp_chris:
[H] Unredeem codes links (T̶h̶r̶e̶e̶ two remaining) for Lethal League (steam) [W] Give me an offer.

Proof of already traded one of codes @ the comments.

Lethal League

Unredeem codes links.

Steam wishlist.

GOG wishlist.

Nothing on the wishlists?

No worries just send an offer.
Post edited February 04, 2018 by philipp_chris
high rated
possible scamming attempt with user NikyUS44

insisting on me going first, since his user is aperantly older than me (claims 2011)
having no succesful trades here, at all.
wanted me to send him the codes via email
claims he been burned by humble codes before, don't think i ever heard of bad keys from them but they will probably replace it. if defunct.
i asked for kingdom come deliverance on gog and he agreed for 6 keys of mine.

that sounds fishy to me. backed out of the trade when i pointed the fact that the burden of proof of honesty is on him.
take caution when dealing with him.
Post edited February 03, 2018 by tropit9
got majorly cheated, this time by a user with a lot of rep, koima57.

sent him my part of the deal, since he has way more rep and succesful trades than me. after that, silence+ chat block.

this is the second time this has happend to me here, and it is evan more alarming becasue this user has lots of succedul trades under his belt. don't know the reason, do not care. please know that he no longer reliable. deal with him at your own risk.

he belongs now in the scammer list.

edit: an imposter to the real koima57 with a dot at the end! ot's koima57. i fell for it agian! which prove that the the scamming attemt i report earlier was a real one.
Post edited February 04, 2018 by tropit9
tropit9: .
I don't know what is going on lately with scammers but it is disturbing. I was thinking about a new "rule" that says more or less "If you don't know each other from before and no one wants to send the codes first, you will both send the codes to a third member that you both trust etc". The problem with this is that Steam codes can't be checked, only gog codes can, and we will need volunteers to spend time to be the middle person. But it would reduce scamming attempts. Thoughts everybody?

And tropit9, can you update your list? I hope you didn't send the scammers Dark Souls.
Post edited February 04, 2018 by greeklover
tropit9: snip
Make sure it is "real" koima57, not some impostor

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post15

edit: I mean, try to chat with this user via link above and see if it is the same person
Post edited February 04, 2018 by triock
triock: Make sure it is "real" koima57, not some impostor

edit: I mean, try to chat with this user via link above and see if it is the same person
I think I've read about a similar incident where someone used a username that looked almost like koima57 to scam people

it's him.
edit: actually it's not. now i see. he has a dot at the end of his name. same picture. and darkssouls got scammed too :(

beware of koima57. an imposter of the real koima57
Post edited February 04, 2018 by tropit9

tropit9: it's him.
edit: actually it's not. now i see. he has a dot at the end of his name. same picture. and darkssouls got scammed too :(

Seconded... he just tried contacting me via PM.
tropit9: it's him.

JunglePredator: Seconded... he just tried contacting me via PM.
glad you saw my messege first. is their a way for gog admin to ban this scammer?
JunglePredator: Seconded... he just tried contacting me via PM.
tropit9: glad you saw my messege first. is their a way for gog admin to ban this scammer?
Yes, yes there is.

However... will they?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

(answer is likely no)
is there not a meta rule of being nice to others? i mean this is worse than insult. well the more you know!
tropit9: is there not a meta rule of being nice to others? i mean this is worse than insult. well the more you know!
You can email screen shots & the like to the GOG staff if you want.

The most likely out come is that they'll pretend you're not a customer/ignore your missive.

They're good at that.
How about Steam? If screenshots are sent to them with the interaction and the Steam codes, any chance they do something about it?
Post edited February 04, 2018 by greeklover
tropit9: glad you saw my messege first. is their a way for gog admin to ban this scammer?
JunglePredator: Yes, yes there is.

However... will they?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

(answer is likely no)
Yes, they do ban people to impostering others. Just contact support.
JunglePredator: Yes, yes there is.

However... will they?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

(answer is likely no)
Ingsoc85: Yes, they do ban people to impostering others. Just contact support.
no way to contact steam directly so no.