It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HAVE (Steam)

TormentorXPunisher
The Bard's Tale
Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic
Epistory - Typing Chronicles
Oddworld New 'n' Tasty
Grey Goo Definitive Edition
Hacknet
Screencheat
Hand of Fate
Aarklash Legacy
Her Story
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Hector - Badge of Carnage
Poker Night At The Inventory
Poker Night 2
Telltale Texas Hold 'Em
Spaera (Early Access)
TIS-100
Legends of Eisenwald
Consortium
Paranautical Activity
Elliott Quest
Hack, Slash, Loot
Incredipede
Eets Munchies
Bridge Constructor
SPACECOM

LOOKING FOR
Offers
https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/LraWq/hresident-evil-5-h1z1-misc-steam-aow2-gog-wdeadlock-shadow-warrior-2-seinarukana-halo
Post edited November 13, 2017 by JunglePredator
amrit9037: sorry due to some real life emergency I was unable to get online.
I will message you on monday
MadalinStroe: Don't worry about it. Real life before anything else. Hope everything is well. We'll talk more on Monday.
Left you a message in case offer is still valid.
Any chance for someone willing to trade Syberia 3 for CS:GO keys (i have 6) or humble gifts
Stronghold Crusader 2
Victor Vran
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
NBA 2K17
ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD
Offworld Trading Company
War for the Overworld
Wargame: Red Dragon
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle (steam gift)
amrit9037: I am interested in DRM-free games from $1 Humble Jumbo Bundle and/or Humble Strategy Simulator Bundle.
Thank you for the trade, amrit9037!
Trade list bump
Post edited November 26, 2017 by plan99
[HAVE] My list

[WANT] From Humble Care Package:

Stardew Valley
Darkest Dungeon
The Park

From Fanatical Max Damage Bundle:

Serial Cleaner
Post edited November 15, 2017 by PainOfSalvation
Well! Been awhile since I've participated in the community here; things have changed more than a bit :)

Anyway, *I* am here to get rid of a couple dozen spare Humble codes! As far as games I'm interested in, well, make me an offer: I like collecting (I'm sitting at approximately 2875 games in my collection across all platforms at the moment,) so if it's something I don't have I'll probably take it :) Heck, strike up a good convo with me about something interesting and even if ya don't have any game I want I might part with the key you're interested in anyhow.

So, here's the games I have available as Humble Codes:

ARMA Gold Edition
Grey Goo
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
Machinarium Collector's Edition
Magicka
Minecraft: Story Mode (gone)
No Time To Explain Remastered
Psychonauts
Shadowrun Returns (gone)
Grey Goo Definitive Edition
Dead Rising 2
ABZU (gone)
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Grim Fandango Remastered
Poker Night 2
Poker Night at the Inventory
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse (gone)
The Walking Dead: 400 Days (gone)

I also have 2 Desura keys for the Humble Bundle 2, one for 3, and one for the Frozenbyte bundle, though I don't know if you can even USE those any more. Still, they're there for the taking if someone wants 'em.
Post edited November 18, 2017 by rasufelle
rasufelle:
You have very interesting stuff:) but you have to change your settings to allow everyone to send you messages, things have changed as you said, now the default settings don't allow you to receive messages.
Post edited November 17, 2017 by greeklover
deleted
Post edited November 26, 2017 by Fairfox
rasufelle:
greeklover: You have very interesting stuff:) but you have to change your settings to allow everyone to send you messages, things have changed as you said, now the default settings don't allow you to receive messages.
Fair enough! The change should be made; thank you for making me aware of that :D

Also, Minecraft: Story Mode has been taken.
Post edited November 17, 2017 by rasufelle
greeklover: You have very interesting stuff:) but you have to change your settings to allow everyone to send you messages, things have changed as you said, now the default settings don't allow you to receive messages.
rasufelle: Fair enough! The change should be made; thank you for making me aware of that :D

Also, Minecraft: Story Mode has been taken.
pm sent
My friend is having birthday in 5 days. Rise of the Tomb Rider is on top of her wishlist. If someone has a spare code from it from Humble Bundle, I would very much like to write that code on a piece of paper and hide it inside a chocolate bar for a very nice surprise. :)

Click here to see what I can offer in return.

EDIT: Found something else for my friend, no longer looking for Rise of the Tomb Rider
Post edited November 21, 2017 by BranjoHello
<p>
</p>
Post edited November 23, 2017 by JunglePredator
Bump

Interested in these GOG games:

Dead Cells
Tower 57
Helldorado
Westerado
Megaton Rainfall
Hob