It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Post edited December 14, 2017 by JunglePredator
offer no longer available
Post edited December 14, 2017 by mrmarioanonym
high rated
Winter Sale and GOG Connect call for a little bump:

HEADS UP to all new, and not, to trading:

- Read the rules in the OP here carefully, and follow rule #6 in every potential trade.
- Check out this page, and read at least the first two sections, "General advice" and "Spotting impersonating accounts", the links included.
- Don't hesitate to ask for help here, or/and in the Known Scammers thread.
- Take a look in this thread, or the above mentioned one, if your potential trade-partner has been already mentioned as having scammed someone else.

Do the above four things before going through with any trade offer. It may spare you the grief of getting scammed.
zxp930603: I am the first time dealing at here, hope I follow the rules correctly. And I am not sure why my rep is minor, still I can provide my huge positive trade rep from steamtrade.

Have (Steam):

goo.gl/Rzklms (I am not sure why I can't post the link, but it is just a excel list for my games)

bundled games

Want (GOG or Itch.io):

Any games I don't have in GOG or Itch.io
Wow! That's more than 1000 games, may I ask how you end up with so many games?
Hey,

I'm looking for Steam keys this time:

Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
Homeworld® Remastered Collection
INSIDE
>observer_
Perception
Punch Club
Rogue Wizards
Sengoku
Sunless Sea
Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire
Zombie Night Terror

Here is what I have to offer in return:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post365
Currently looking to trade for these Steam games

The Final Station
Sengoku
Zombie Night Terror
Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire
Perception
>observer_
Rogue Wizards
INSIDE
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
Homeworld: Remastered Collection
For the Glory: A Europa Universalis Game
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game

trade post link
Post edited December 19, 2017 by Ogdin
Ogdin: note+ looking to have someone buy games on G2A or Kinguin with stolen credit cards and I give you steam games for those
What is this note on your trade post link? It's not what I think it is, right??????????
Ogdin: note+ somethings not quite right
greeklover: What is this note on your trade post link? It's not what I think it is, right??????????
Just checking if the trade thread is dead or at least it isn't except for maybe the 5 people that frequent it (excluding scammers)
zxp930603: I am the first time dealing at here, hope I follow the rules correctly. And I am not sure why my rep is minor, still I can provide my huge positive trade rep from steamtrade.

Have (Steam):

goo.gl/Rzklms (I am not sure why I can't post the link, but it is just a excel list for my games)

bundled games

Want (GOG or Itch.io):

Need to change you Chat settings
A bit of a long shot:. Anyone have a GOG code for The Park?

I can get full discount on games from the following bundles:
D&D
Frictional
Lucasarts
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

or buy other games on sale.
hummer010: A bit of a long shot:. Anyone have a GOG code for The Park?

I can get full discount on games from the following bundles:
D&D
Frictional
Lucasarts
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

or buy other games on sale.
Have a Steam Key for The Park - didn't realize it had come to GOG.

I can get full discount on games in these bundles:

The Guild
Lucasfilm
D&D
Frictional
Age of Wonders
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Blackguards
Anno
Heroes of M&M
M&M
Post edited December 13, 2017 by wanderer_27

Have (Steam):

bundled games

Want (GOG or Itch.io):

greeklover: Wow! That's more than 1000 games, may I ask how you end up with so many games?
keep buying ;)

Have (Steam):

bundled games

Want (GOG or Itch.io):

wanderer_27: Need to change you Chat settings
Thanks for notice, but I am not sure which part of the post is wrong, could you let me chat with you to confirm?
zxp930603: Thanks for notice, but I am not sure which part of the post is wrong, could you let me chat with you to confirm?
I can't pull you up either.

You need to go to "Orders & Settings" in your Profile.

Then on the left you can change your "Privacy" settings to Allow Conversations with "anyone".
Post edited December 14, 2017 by wanderer_27
zxp930603: Thanks for notice, but I am not sure which part of the post is wrong, could you let me chat with you to confirm?
wanderer_27: I can't pull you up either.

You need to go to "Orders & Settings" in your Profile.

Then on the left you can change your "Privacy" settings to Allow Conversations with "anyone".
Thanks, I fix it! :)