It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok i also have some new Steam keys, i will trade for anything nice from Gog, so PM your offers.

Steam:
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
The Darkness II
Spec Ops: The Line
Duke Nukem Forever
1 gift (Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One)
WANT
- The Elder Scrolls Online Bristlegut Piglet Vanity Pet (from Humble Monthly)
- Sacred Gold (from the Weekly Sale)

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
Post edited November 07, 2017 by VampiroAlhazred
HAVE (GOG):
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

WANT (GOG):
Full Throttle Remastered
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
Wolf Among Us, The
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
Thimbleweed Park
Other good GOG games. PM me if interested.

CONFIRMED TRADES:
Here (post 133)
Update, added the following to my GOG have list:

Dead Space
Quake II
Quake III
Soma
Zombie Night Terror

Interested from GOG in:

Space Rangers HD
Hob
Songbringer
Human Resource Machine
Infested Planet Campaign DLC

+ stuff on my wishlist
Post edited November 07, 2017 by X-com
Hi
I am interested in DRM-free games from $1 Humble Jumbo Bundle and/or Humble Strategy Simulator Bundle.
I will return you steam key .

I have few spare steam keys.
My list is outdated so please tell me what you want before doing trade.
Post edited November 08, 2017 by amrit9037
HAVE
Updated list, post #13962.

WANT
Out of the Park Baseball 18 from the Humble Strategy Simulator Bundle $1 tier
GOG Wishlist
WANT
60 Seconds!
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy

HAVE
these
Post edited April 16, 2018 by fronzelneekburm
amrit9037: Hi
I am interested in DRM-free games from $1 Humble Jumbo Bundle and/or Humble Strategy Simulator Bundle.
I will return you steam key .

I have few spare steam keys.
My list is outdated so please tell me what you want before doing trade.
Hi, amrit9037! I tried contacting you via PM for a trade since you posted, but you haven't answered. Has something gone wrong with my message, or have you been missing since your post?
Updated!
Updated!

Added a couple new games to have, as well as a new "Misc" category. It's kind of small, but hoping to increase it in the future. I also removed a game or two from my want list. So come forth and send the trade offers!
Trade list bump

Post edited November 14, 2017 by plan99
amrit9037:
MadalinStroe: Hi, amrit9037! I tried contacting you via PM for a trade since you posted, but you haven't answered. Has something gone wrong with my message, or have you been missing since your post?
sorry due to some real life emergency I was unable to get online.
I will message you on monday
Heads ups, it seems like fury2311 is a scammer. I didn't receive a key for my trade, though links I posted have been redeemed.
Nifty01: Heads ups, it seems like fury2311 is a scammer. I didn't receive a key for my trade, though links I posted have been redeemed.
Thanks for the warning but never heard of him.

If you don't know someone, and you can't see any rep/status on the person, your best bet is not to go first. If you're new yourself and have no status to request that, you should not trade.

On GOG, since there's no trade rep system, the best you're going to get is account age + forum participation (rep). If a person is low on either, you're going to have to consider you might get scammed. So either you make them go first if yours is higher, or you should not trade.

There's also the "I traded successfully with person X" on people's posts however if the profile is low on account age/rep that could just mean they went second in trades a couple of times which means those 'successful trades' didn't add any credibility to that person because they never passed a trust check during those trades. While it may not happen around here much, in the trading scenes scammers do rep build to target higher value scams. All it takes is a bit of trading with throwaway keys to get a list of successful trades. That in itself means very little.

Honestly, if you're trading here, as a relatively new member of the community , you should be trading with long term members or not at all imo.
Post edited November 11, 2017 by Pheace
MadalinStroe: Hi, amrit9037! I tried contacting you via PM for a trade since you posted, but you haven't answered. Has something gone wrong with my message, or have you been missing since your post?
amrit9037: sorry due to some real life emergency I was unable to get online.
I will message you on monday
Don't worry about it. Real life before anything else. Hope everything is well. We'll talk more on Monday.