It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been on GOG for a few years but I haven't actually used it until recently. I figured since I have some random game codes I'd try this.

I HAVE

(STEAM CODES)

FNAF 3
Tick Tock Isle
Quadle
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition
Payday 2 (old version without all the DLC)
Payday 2 The Bomb Heists DLC
Brigador: Up-Armored Edition
ARMA: Tactics

I WANT

(GOG Games)

FEAR 2
Mount & Blade Warband
Mount & Blade Warband Napoleonic Wars DLC
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hitman 3: Contracts

(STEAM Games)

Day of Infamy
ARMA 3
Hitman: Absolution
Dying Light
Ravenfield
Slice, Dice, and Rice
Blackwave
Sonic Mania

No trades yet
Post edited June 18, 2017 by Bottlehead1999
low rated
Post edited June 19, 2017 by gbbt
I believe I just got scammed by gbbt for 4 games....what a great first trade experience....
Bottlehead1999: I believe I just got scammed by gbbt for 4 games....what a great first trade experience....
What happened? Leave more details.
Bottlehead1999: I believe I just got scammed by gbbt for 4 games....what a great first trade experience....
Uchtiv: What happened? Leave more details.
So he initially sent me a chat message saying he would give me Hitman 3, System Shock, Fallout New Vegas, and FEAR 2 in exchange for FNAF 3, Tick Tock Isle, Quadle, and Brigador. I then proceeded to check the forum to see if he posted anything which he did not. I asked him to, to which he replied "Im not much of a forum talker." I told him to do it anyway and he did. His initial forum reply was a direct reply to my message saying he sent a chat message with trade details. I sent all of my codes because of the new people first rule and he said he would buy it and send an email so I sent mine. After I did he edited his forum reply to just three periods as seen above. Before that though he asked for my email to send the GOG gift purchase so I gave him my email. After awhile I checked my email and saw he sent an email with a redeem link that just goes to a 404:page does not exist page. I tried copying the URL code to the redeem page and that also didn't work.
Uchtiv: What happened? Leave more details.
Bottlehead1999: So he initially sent me a chat message saying he would give me Hitman 3, System Shock, Fallout New Vegas, and FEAR 2 in exchange for FNAF 3, Tick Tock Isle, Quadle, and Brigador. I then proceeded to check the forum to see if he posted anything which he did not. I asked him to, to which he replied "Im not much of a forum talker." I told him to do it anyway and he did. His initial forum reply was a direct reply to my message saying he sent a chat message with trade details. I sent all of my codes because of the new people first rule and he said he would buy it and send an email so I sent mine. After I did he edited his forum reply to just three periods as seen above. Before that though he asked for my email to send the GOG gift purchase so I gave him my email. After awhile I checked my email and saw he sent an email with a redeem link that just goes to a 404:page does not exist page. I tried copying the URL code to the redeem page and that also didn't work.
I will never understand why people give their e-mail address to some stranger to get their Gog codes send to them - there is literally no reason this should ever be necessary!
And the "new people first" rule is not set in stone - you are totally free to, for example, split your trading and go one for one until the trade is completed (rather then sending a bunch of keys at once), that way you'll see if the other person is trustworthy. Don't let yourself be pushed - the other party being pushy and demanding things without offering reassurances or trying to rush you should always make your alarm bells go off! That being said, the other person (if you're talking about gbbt) is definitely newer than you, and a rep that low means he's literally a "nobody".
The URL should contain the redeemable code in it, if it doesn't, I'd venture a guess and say it's a dud.

Not to berate you or anything, I'm truly sorry you got scammed in such a shitty way :(
Bottlehead1999: So he initially sent me a chat message saying he would give me Hitman 3, System Shock, Fallout New Vegas, and FEAR 2 in exchange for FNAF 3, Tick Tock Isle, Quadle, and Brigador. I then proceeded to check the forum to see if he posted anything which he did not. I asked him to, to which he replied "Im not much of a forum talker." I told him to do it anyway and he did. His initial forum reply was a direct reply to my message saying he sent a chat message with trade details. I sent all of my codes because of the new people first rule and he said he would buy it and send an email so I sent mine. After I did he edited his forum reply to just three periods as seen above. Before that though he asked for my email to send the GOG gift purchase so I gave him my email. After awhile I checked my email and saw he sent an email with a redeem link that just goes to a 404:page does not exist page. I tried copying the URL code to the redeem page and that also didn't work.
Ok, firstly, was the email from GOG, or from random.guy@host.com? If it was from GOG, it could be legit, if it's from the latter one then sorry, its probably a scam. If it is from GOG, then try going to www.gog.com/redeem and copy-paste the last part of the code in the link that gog sent (ie: if the link is www.gog.com/redeem/1234-5678-910A-BCDE' then copy '1234-5678-910A-BCDE' and paste it into gog.com/redeem.
Good day to all.
i have few games for exchange:

HAVE:

Frozen Synapse
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
Icewind Dale
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Bard's Tale

WANT:

i am interested mainly in good linux games, which is not very resource hungry.
Post edited June 19, 2017 by sss123next
BUMP

HAVE:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283

WANT:

GOG

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
The Saboteur
Pilot Brothers
Fallout 3 New Vegas
Fallout 3 GOTY

Steam

Beholder
point and click adventures or similar on steam (especially games that have been bundled)
offers
BUMP (post 14939)
I cannot post any links for some reason, i'm guessing the forum settings prevent people with too few posts to do so.
But to sum it up i have Alan Wake's American Nightmare (key expires june 27) and i'll accept anything on my wishlist (in my post i have also added a steam wishlist).

Games of particular interest at similar value are:

Duskers
Empires: Dawn of the modern world
Paws: a shelter 2 game
Prison Architect
Star wars Empire at war: gold pack

If nobody wants to trade it i'll probably end up simply letting it disappear into the ether.

Have a nice day! <3
sss123next: Good day to all.
i have few games for exchange:

HAVE:

Frozen Synapse
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
Icewind Dale
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Bard's Tale

WANT:

i am interested mainly in good linux games, which is not very resource hungry.
Write to my PM. Somehow i can't write to your PM.
I still have these CONNECT eligible games before the sale ends :

here
Last bump for the sale.

Interested in Gog versions of:

Brigador
Signal from Tolva
Quern
Steamworld Heist

Plus other stuff from my wishlist
Post edited July 05, 2017 by X-com
Trade list bump

Post edited June 21, 2017 by plan99
One last BUMP before the sale ends:

WANT (GOG only):
Darkest Dungeon
Elminage: Gothic
Grim Dawn
Headlander
Momodora: Reverie under the Moonlight
Primordia
Resonance
Silence
Slain: Back from Hell
Subject 13
Sunless Sea

Or see my wishlist here (not looking for everything on that list currently, but offers are always welcome)

HAVE (lots of GOG, even more Steam):
These (post 6538).

CONFIRMED TRADES:
Here (post 72).