It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

innerring:
pm sent
dr.schliemann: Indeed.
When GOG added cloud support for Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, it removed the three games from the store and then added them again for some reason, instead of simply updating them. I don't own any of them, but they disappeared from my wishlist, so I suppose everyone who'd bought them previously got the "updated version" for free as a new order.
No that is rather an odd way of doing things . . .
dr.schliemann:
wanderer_27: No that is rather an odd way of doing things . . .
I am not saying it weren't. :-)
wanderer_27: I have two entries for it, the first (valid) for June 1, the free one showed up some time after June 7 it looks like.
Do both entries have a (legit) receipt?

Even if that is the case, it shouldn't create a second entry in wanderer_27's orders history. Makes the whole thing unreliable, if not useless.

When GOG added cloud support for Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, it removed the three games from the store and then added them again for some reason, instead of simply updating them. I don't own any of them, but they disappeared from my wishlist, so I suppose everyone who'd bought them previously got the "updated version" for free as a new order.
This sounds like the games got a different ID after receiving cloud support.
high rated
Very long shot, but here it goes:

I've got a GOG Connect eligible Steam key for Ben There, Dan That! & Time Gentlemen, Please!.
W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ P̶u̶z̶z̶l̶e̶ ̶A̶g̶e̶n̶t̶ G̶O̶G̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶.
Anyone interested, respond to this post. Thanks.

EDIT: Puzzle Agent was ninja gifted to me by a thoughtful and generous friend - cheers ddickinson!
Also, shoutout to DedIago for wanting to do the same, but was beaten to it.

Stem key is still on offer, if anyone's interested, and it may not even have to be trade.

But more importantly:

HEADS UP to all new, and not, to trading:

- Read the rules in the OP here carefully, and follow rule #6 in every potential trade.
- Check out this page, and read at least the first two sections, "General advice" and "Spotting impersonating accounts", the links included.
- Don't hesitate to ask for help here, or/and in the Known Scammers thread.

Do the above three things before going through with any trade offer. It may spare you the grief of getting scammed.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by HypersomniacLive
wanderer_27: I have two entries for it, the first (valid) for June 1, the free one showed up some time after June 7 it looks like.
HypersomniacLive: Do both entries have a (legit) receipt?
Two entries, with items/transactions in between.

The first one looks normal with Order # and the code.

The second one has a different Order # and no code.

Ummm, has anyone else noticed the top Menu bar just changed again?
wanderer_27: Two entries, with items/transactions in between.

So, I assume this means that the second one comes with no receipt, yes? What a mess.

As for the nav bar, if you mean that it's almost completely broken, then yes. If not, what change(s) do you see?
wanderer_27: Two entries, with items/transactions in between.

HypersomniacLive: So, I assume this means that the second one comes with no receipt, yes? What a mess.

As for the nav bar, if you mean that it's almost completely broken, then yes. If not, what change(s) do you see?
The items in the Menu when you hover over them have changed since earlier today and the past days.

For the Account area, it was showing the User Avatar, now it is not.
HypersomniacLive: Even if that is the case, it shouldn't create a second entry in wanderer_27's orders history. Makes the whole thing unreliable, if not useless.
Maybe if GOG were more careful in the first place, it wouldn't need to have happened.
HypersomniacLive: This sounds like the games got a different ID after receiving cloud support.
Not cloud support; just the ability for those games to trigger the Bethesda freebies. Basically, GOG released the three games in a state that didn't trigger the Bethesda freebies, then changed the ids to ones that did and as a result, the games were mentioned to be not-owned by previous buyers. To fix this, GOG just regifted the versions with the new id to all previous buyers, resulting in a duplicate entry in the order history.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by Grargar
Bump ( Post 11107)

[W] GoG Wishlist

Dark Fall 3: Lost Souls
Disney Aladdin
Disney The Jungle Book
Disney The Lion King
Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
Hugo Trilogy, The
In Cold Blood
Incredible Machine Mega Pack
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime
Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time
Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time
Killing Time
Leisure Suit Larry
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored!
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded
Messiah
Outlaws + A Handful of Missions
Planescape: Torment
Revenant
Torin's Passage
TrickStyle
Venom. Codename: Outbreak
Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
Zork Anthology, The
Zork Nemesis: The Forbidden Lands
Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Post edited December 23, 2017 by brake_id
BUMP

I've added some stuff to my list of WANTs in post 14910.
Have:

GOG
Kentucky Route Zero
Saints Row 2

Steam
80 Days
Batman: Arkham Knight Complete Pack
Batman: Arkham Origins DLC
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Front Mission Evolved
Gyromancer
Her Story
Just Cause 1 & 2
The Last Remnant
LotR Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Pony Island
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Tomb Raider GOTY (2013)
Worms Clan Wars
Yosumin

Want:

GOG
Braid
Deponia 3
Gone Home
Inside
SOMA
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Steam
Bayonetta
The Beginner's Guide
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
BioShock 2 / Minerva's Den Remastered
Black Mesa
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Lego Star Wars (various) / Jurassic World DLC

Traded with:
X-com
timmy010
maxoliveira
misteryo

(FadeToGrey)
Post edited June 13, 2017 by FadeToGrey
. . . and now the Menu is back to the way it was before with User Id & Avatar.
EDIT (Cifer84): Thank you very much for the great trade: thk47, skimmie, plan99
Post edited June 19, 2017 by Cifer84
high rated
Grargar: Maybe if GOG were more careful in the first place, it wouldn't need to have happened.

Not cloud support; just the ability for those games to trigger the Bethesda freebies. Basically, GOG released the three games in a state that didn't trigger the Bethesda freebies, then changed the ids to ones that did and as a result, the games were mentioned to be not-owned by previous buyers. To fix this, GOG just regifted the versions with the new id to all previous buyers, resulting in a duplicate entry in the order history.
Doesn't really matter why the titles got new IDs. End result is that such messes render the orders history page unreliable at best.

I've had Aarklash, with proper order number and all, for a year or so when I got gifted a game that was on the same code as Aarklash. Since I already had it, I couldn't redeem it of course, yet for the longest of times the two entries showed as if I got it twice. Then at some point (don't know when exactly) and for no apparent reason, the original entry vanished, while the second one remains and claims that it was then that I got the game as a gift from another user.

As I said, the page is unreliable, if not outright useless, since GOG can edit it and make it state whatever. Not implying any malice here, incompetence, however, certainly comes to mind.