It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With less than a day remaining till the end of the summer sale, let me bump my trade list one final time:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread?search=TopCat1920
Bump ( Post 11107)

[W] GoG Wishlist ( Or Please Make An Offer - I might have missed a game. I like good old point & click adventure games with a good story, and fps too

Dark Fall 3: Lost Souls
Disney Aladdin
Disney The Jungle Book
Disney The Lion King
Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
Hugo Trilogy, The
In Cold Blood
Incredible Machine Mega Pack
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime
Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time
Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time
Killing Time
Leisure Suit Larry
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored!
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded
Messiah
Outlaws + A Handful of Missions
Planescape: Torment
Revenant
Torin's Passage
TrickStyle
Venom. Codename: Outbreak
Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
Zork Anthology, The
Zork Nemesis: The Forbidden Lands
Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Post edited December 23, 2017 by brake_id
Steam keys i have:

Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition;
Motor Racer 4;
Rezrog;

Steam/origin/gog keys I want;

Any Wolfenstein game;
Any Medal of Honor game;
Any Max Payne game;
Any Penumbra game;
Any Amnesia game;
Any Alone in the Dark game;
Any Bioshock game;
Any Conflict Desert Storm game;
Any Prototype game;
Any Brothers in Arms game;
Any Mafia game;
Any Prince of Persia game from PoP:SoT
Any COD game;
Any AvP game or A:CM
Any World in Conflict game;
Any Hidden and Dangerous game;
Dead Space 2 or Dead Space 3;
The Saboteur;
Soma;
Singularity;

If you have any old or cult classic action/adventure/shooter/horror or even strategy game, I might be intereseted.

Feel free to PM me with your trade considerations at any time!

Successful Trades with: DeathArcanum.

Unsuccessful Trades with:
spxo201.
Hey GOGers! I have some good games for exchange.

HAVE (GOG):
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

WANT (GOG only):
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear (really interested in this one - you can double its value if you offer this :)
Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One
Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Two
Full Throttle Remastered
Gabriel Knight Series
Rage of Mages + Rage of Mages II: Necromancer
The Long Dark
Thimbleweed Park
UnderRail

Or you can always check my wishlist.

CONFIRMED TRADES:
Here (post 133)
Post edited July 03, 2017 by Vovchigus
HAVE:
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Rebel Galaxy
(keys expire June 27th)

WANT:
Check out my wishlist and make me an offer!

(Question for anyone: does the "no selling keys" rule extend to the GOG Wallet as well?)
Have:

Alan Wake American Nightmare (June 27 time sensitive key from GoG Sale)

Want:

Star Trek Starfleet Command Gold Edition

I am new to this so I apologize for any mistakes I make learning how this works
Bottlehead1999: I believe I just got scammed by gbbt for 4 games....what a great first trade experience....

So he initially sent me a chat message saying he would give me Hitman 3, System Shock, Fallout New Vegas, and FEAR 2 in exchange for FNAF 3, Tick Tock Isle, Quadle, and Brigador.
That's how scammers work. The "I have what you want" and "I happen to want what you have" bit works more than it doesn't. Particularly on people that don't know the market values of what they're trading and what they're asking for them. No one on the internet (or life) is doing strangers any favors, so when scammers/con artists spot hopeful and naive people they'll take advantage of you guys in an instant.

Take the hit as a lesson and keep on going rather than giving up though. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
I got scammed by gbbt
I sent him the games he wanted on Friday last week.
When he was supposed to gift me a couple games on GOG he said he didn't have money on his card and I had to wait until next week (this week) because his bank is closed on the weekend.

I sent him a mail asking what's up yesterday and also bumped him on Pm. No answer. No Games.
Post edited June 21, 2017 by Wheldrake
Well we can safely say that gbbt is a scammer as this would be what #2 he has ripped off.

Tips for not getting ripped off:

A) NEVER and I mean NEVER give out your email. Nobody needs your email to send a code. That is why we have a chat feature. Use the chat feature for trading code for code. (I know I am new to this site, but I've been around forums for many years and seen many sophisticated scams pulled off. Common sense is your best friend)

B) Trade 1 for 1 starting with the lowest item first that way you can see if he is trying to pull a fast one. This way if he is going for the "big" one then at least you got something out of the deal rather than being screwed over all at once or you lose something really cheap as opposed to something very expensive.

C) Always redeem the code as soon as you get it to insure it is legit and unused.. I could send you a random code ####-####-####-#### and you send me your code. Well that code could have been just a random string of numbers and you just gave me a legit code for a bogus one or I coulda used that code 5 days ago and send it to you thinking you wont notice.

D) ALWAYS check the Scammers List BEFORE you begin trading. This can save you a lot of headache in the future.

E) If you ever get an "odd" feeling about a trade, no matter how bad you want a game, call it off. This is your "instincts" saying "hey stupid something is up." I have always followed my instincts and they are rarely wrong. So if a GoGer is being pushy, trying to push you into a trade, walk away. You can always get a prepaid Debit Card, or ask a friend etc for the money for the game and pay them back. Easier than being scammed out of your earned codes.

F) KNOW the value of what you are trading. For example for me I am trading an Alan Hunt American Nightmare game code valued at $9.99 (to me its worth about $5.99 as I dont like Alan Hunt that much) and I am wanting Star Trek Starfleet Command Gold Edition. To me while Alan Hunt is worth more, to me that is a fair trade. Which also brings us into another part. Be careful around "limited time" codes. Make sure they arent expired. Mine expires in 6 days and I make sure everyone knows that.

Hopefully at least some of these will help. Dont have time to send more, as I am getting ready for work. Hopefully others will add to these tips
Post edited June 21, 2017 by Acanex88
Wheldrake: I got scammed by gbbt
Please post a full account - meaning including chat screenshots - in the known scammers thread
Obviously i'm new here, i have never attempted to trade games online like this before. Not having made a single deal yet i have already found some great sources of tips on how to avoid scammers, here are some of the things i found (even though some of these tips only relate to trading on reddit they can be applied to any site or forum) i found these to be very helpful and , in some ways, somewhat more comprehensive than the OP of this thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameTrade/wiki/index#wiki_how_to_identify_scammers_on_reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/GameTrade/comments/5i1khj/psa_if_you_want_to_avoid_being_scammed_please/
Good people of the GOG kingdom,

I am intrested in pony island (GOG). If someone has an extra copy left, i will be happy to trade something for it.

Thank you in advance :)
outdated
Post edited July 07, 2017 by Lin545
HAVE (Steam)

Valve Complete Pack - Winter Sale 2012 (GLOBAL) (GIFT)

WANT (GOG)

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game of the Year Edition
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition + Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition, The + Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, The
Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition + Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition + Gothic 3
Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition
Bump

Especially since the Steam Sale is coming up, great time to trade! :)