It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OneFiercePuppy: I was going to have a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind. I used to have a problem where I was very afraid during the winter holidays, but nobody could tell me why. Then I found out I'm Claustrophobic. OK, that wasn't very good; hang on, let me think of a good pun about construction. Hang on, I'm still working on it. I suppose I could stop now. On the other hand, I have different fingers. At a chemistry conference in London, the Queen didn't realize she was making noise from her indigestion. Why didn't anyone say anything? Because nothing reacts to noble gases. I have some insect puns too, if they won't bug you too much.
This pleases me.
OneFiercePuppy: I was going to have a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind. I used to have a problem where I was very afraid during the winter holidays, but nobody could tell me why. Then I found out I'm Claustrophobic. OK, that wasn't very good; hang on, let me think of a good pun about construction. Hang on, I'm still working on it. I suppose I could stop now. On the other hand, I have different fingers. At a chemistry conference in London, the Queen didn't realize she was making noise from her indigestion. Why didn't anyone say anything? Because nothing reacts to noble gases. I have some insect puns too, if they won't bug you too much.
zeogold: This pleases me.
Those puns are so old God didn't have a beard when they were first written.

(Edit: To clarify I'm pretty sure they were 24565 & 34566 on the reddit joke thread as well...)
Post edited October 17, 2016 by JunglePredator
have
wasteland (steam)
spleanky (gog,steam)
contrapion maker(steam)
cibele(steam)

want
saint rows 4 game of the century edtion
JunglePredator: Those puns are so old God didn't have a beard when they were first written.

(Edit: To clarify I'm pretty sure they were 24565 & 34566 on the reddit joke thread as well...)
He didn't ask for original content. I can assure you of two things: I didn't come up with any of those, and they've been around longer than Reddit has ^_^

[url= Pretty sure I heard all of those well before we had a World Wide Web - and it looks like Reddit has only been around for eleven short years. Hah. ::shake old man cane at Reddit:: ][/url]
Updated my lists.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread?search=danikristrade
Click here!
JunglePredator: Those puns are so old God didn't have a beard when they were first written.

OneFiercePuppy: He didn't ask for original content. I can assure you of two things: I didn't come up with any of those, and they've been around longer than Reddit has ^_^

[url= Pretty sure I heard all of those well before we had a World Wide Web - and it looks like Reddit has only been around for eleven short years. Hah. ::shake old man cane at Reddit:: ][/url]
You seem to think it's a bad thing that I said they're old.

It's not.

It's his fault for thinking they're still funny.
low rated
OneFiercePuppy: He didn't ask for original content. I can assure you of two things: I didn't come up with any of those, and they've been around longer than Reddit has ^_^

JunglePredator: You seem to think it's a bad thing that I said they're old.

It's not.

It's his fault for thinking they're still funny.
Is there a Doctor in the house? Yeah,Doctor JunglePredator is here with his stethoscope and mind boggling theories on the brain.Maybe you should change to Doctor Quack.
Hey.

Looking for Kings bounty Dark side + Legend of Eisenwald.

I only have a 10 euro steam gift card - my last one for that drm site.
Can also offer rare games like Superfrog gift (only 1) in return. Good day!
Post edited October 17, 2016 by D3u5eX
VampiroAlhazred: WANT (from the Weekend Promo)
- Master of Orion 1+2

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
Thanks for the trade :)
VampiroAlhazred: WANT (from the Weekend Promo)
- Master of Orion 1+2

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
wanderer_27: Thanks for the trade :)
Thank you too, wanderer_27. Cheers.
Have
Witcher 3 GOTY Edition (GOG)

Want

Witcher 3 GOTY Edition (STEAM)
Far Cry Primal (STEAM)
Dark Souls III (STEAM)
DOOM (STEAM)
Osiris: New Dawn (STEAM)
Hand of Fate (STEAM)

I'm new here and I can provide any proof you ask me for the Witcher 3 Key I have.
CorruptHero: I'm new here and I can provide any proof you ask me for the Witcher 3 Key I have.
Good luck getting people to believe you on that one.

Out of curiosity, why do you want the Steam version instead?
CorruptHero: I'm new here and I can provide any proof you ask me for the Witcher 3 Key I have.
zeogold: Good luck getting people to believe you on that one.

Well what do you mean get people to believe me? They ask I do. It's as simple as that.
I also want the steam version because I've never used this and steam is my main platform so I want my hours logged and achievements saved on steam.
zeogold: Good luck getting people to believe you on that one.

CorruptHero: Well what do you mean get people to believe me? They ask I do. It's as simple as that.
I also want the steam version because I've never used this and steam is my main platform so I want my hours logged and achievements saved on steam.
Can I ask where you got the key?