It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HypersomniacLive: Just a heads up - there's quite the scamming going on, so I advice caution, reading the OP and this carefully before agreeing to anything.

Good luck.
Sir_Dupre: Thank you for your advice, i bookmarked this site now, just in case.
Keep in mind that anyone can make a new account in less than a minute, with any name not on the list yet..
I advise you to stick to known traders from my list of people I've successfully traded with. Check for name there, hover over avatar and chose start conversation, to make sure you're not talking with an impostor. Use Adalia Fundamentals script, you will see register date in chat and not capitalized name.. If person who want to trade with you won't provide any link to his post on the forum, just leave it.
Also don't hesitate to ask for help here!
Post edited June 11, 2016 by mike_cesara
NinJaB0T: The only thing I don't understand is how people trade these games since they go automatically to your library. There is no gift option...

Good luck to all.
They don't go to your library if you already own them.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Sir_Dupre
high rated
tinyE: I'm also not really fond of anyone trading free games for one's that aren't free.
Well, this is a whole different subject. I'm also for using the Clearinghouse Thread, especially since the codes expire in a few weeks, but everyone has, and is free, to decide for themselves how to go about their XP-games codes.
tinyE: I'm also not really fond of anyone trading free games for one's that aren't free.
BUT, I'm not gonna raise a huge stink about it anymore.
NinJaB0T: The only thing I don't understand is how people trade these games since they go automatically to your library. There is no gift option...

Good luck to all.
Yeah that is a problem. If you already have the game you get a code, and that's easy. Not sure what to tell you about having already on your account though.
mike_cesara: Keep in mind that anyone can make a new account in less than a minute, with any name not on the list yet..
I advise you to stick to known traders from my list of people I've successfully traded with. Check for name there, hover over avatar and chose start conversation, to make sure you're not talking with an impostor. Use Adalia Fundamentals script, you will see register date in chat and not capitalized name..
Thank you too mike, this will be helpful. I checked the list with the traders and found my name in it.
Forgot that i traded with Fuin quite some time ago, i didn't know he listed me there... :-)

-> bookmarked
mike_cesara: Keep in mind that anyone can make a new account in less than a minute, with any name not on the list yet..
I advise you to stick to known traders from my list of people I've successfully traded with. Check for name there, hover over avatar and chose start conversation, to make sure you're not talking with an impostor. Use Adalia Fundamentals script, you will see register date in chat and not capitalized name..
Sir_Dupre: Thank you too mike, this will be helpful. I checked the list with the traders and found my name in it.
Forgot that i traded with Fuin quite some time ago, i didn't know he listed me there... :-)

-> bookmarked
You're very welcome mate, have a safe journey! : D
tinyE: Yeah that is a problem. If you already have the game you get a code, and that's easy. Not sure what to tell you about having already on your account though.
If you contact support they'll usualy convert it to a gift code if you haven't tried to DL the game or extras.
HypersomniacLive: Well, this is a whole different subject. I'm also for using the Clearinghouse Thread, especially since the codes expire in a few weeks, but everyone has, and is free, to decide for themselves how to go about their XP-games codes.
Yeah, i should check the gog forum more often, i will move my my two codes to the Clearinghouse Thread now. Should i delete my first post then?

I apoligize for the inconvenience.
Sir_Dupre: Should i delete my first post then?
You can edit. You can't delete!!! B)
tinyE: Yeah that is a problem. If you already have the game you get a code, and that's easy. Not sure what to tell you about having already on your account though.
I've already contacted support to see if they will give me a gift code for'em.

I also would like to trade, thing is I bought 4 games all together and now I have only one certificate number for them.

If anyone is willing to trade all four games to one or several of equivalent price my trade offer's below.

What I have:

- Hotline Miami (1.39Eur)
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall ( 2.69Eur)
- Door Kickers (2.69Eur)
- Transistor (4.79)
-----------------------------------Total (11.56Eur)

I would like: (the following are different options since I can only trade all 4 games together)

- Invisible Inc (10.09Eur) (if you are willing to trade also C.Plan (2.99Eur) I would be delighted)

OR

- Read Only Memories (8.79Eur) or Sunless Sea (8.39Eur) or Stories: The path of Destinies (9.29Eur) or Shovel Knight (8.79Eur)
+
- Sword of the Stars: The Pit (1.29Eur)

OR

- Curious Expedition, The (11.19Eur)

OR

- Enter the Gungeon (13.49Eur)

I would also like to ask if there is someone known here in the community that has served in the past as an intermediary and that would be willing to make the deal if someone accepts my offer.

Many thanks!
amrit9037: You can edit. You can't delete!!! B)
Alright, will do. Thanks y'all.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Sir_Dupre
[HAVE]

-Dreamfall
-Spelunky
-System Shock 2
-Gabriel Knight

[WANT]

Penumbra Collection
Prince of Persia Sands of Time
Prince of Persia Warrior Within
Prince of Persia The Two Thrones
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Furp33
high rated
Sir_Dupre: Yeah, i should check the gog forum more often, i will move my my two codes to the Clearinghouse Thread now. Should i delete my first post then?

I apoligize for the inconvenience.
No inconvenience, just a matter of different perspectives.

On a side note - since you've edited your initial post, you might want to also take out that last sentence, it doesn't make sense now.

And welcome to the Clearinghouse Thread, I see you fit right into it!

NinJaB0T: [...]

I would also like to ask if there is someone known here in the community that has served in the past as an intermediary and that would be willing to make the deal if someone accepts my offer.

Many thanks!
I don't think we ever had an intermediary, but you can always ask in here about anyone making you an offer. Also, make sure they abide by rule #6 (OP), and practice what mike_cesara suggested here.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
Just a heads-up for those of you trying to trade System Shock 2, Spelunky, Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary Edition, or Dreamfall Chapters: Season Pass here:
You're gonna have one heck of a hard time. Almost everybody has got these games from the sale, which means that nobody's going to want to actually give you a PAID game for them. In fact, your attempting to trade these free games will probably make you look quite bad in the eyes of many here.
I mean, I understand you've spent your $30 or whatever to get it, but that's just how it is. Everybody else has spent that $30, too.
Considering that the games (with the exception of System Shock 2) expire fairly quickly, a much wiser (and kinder) idea would be to attempt to give your codes away to somebody who could use them. Fortunately, there is a thread already for just this purpose:
Post edited June 11, 2016 by zeogold
edit: offer edited and moved to page 252
Post edited June 17, 2016 by chromeneon