It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey, everyone. Just bumping my trade list. I've yet to have a successful trade with someone yet, looking to change that!

I'm also using the search/linking technique as described by forum member amrit9037. Thanks for the tip.
Maugy is a scammer. Failed to see that upfront. :( Learned the hard way.
Attachments:
Post edited June 11, 2016 by krany
krany: Maugy is a scammer. Failed to see that upfront. :( Learned the hard way.
I've just had someone ( different username ) do the exact same thing, with the same sort of link. I'm still hopeful that it's legit so I won't post the username. Saw it coming a mile away, but decided I'd rather trust than be paranoid.

My fault as I knew it was a person who hadn't been involved in any trades.
low rated
:)))))))))
Wanderingcanuck: I've just had someone ( different username ) do the exact same thing, with the same sort of link. I'm still hopeful that it's legit so I won't post the username. Saw it coming a mile away, but decided I'd rather trust than be paranoid.

you have been scammed and shouldn't wait.
deleted
low rated
Wanderingcanuck: I've just had someone ( different username ) do the exact same thing, with the same sort of link. I'm still hopeful that it's legit so I won't post the username. Saw it coming a mile away, but decided I'd rather trust than be paranoid.

apehater: you have been scammed and shouldn't wait.
burn Wakalo burn or should i say HypersomniacLive ?
high rated
i'm repeating it AGAIN:

in case an unknown trader asks you to get him g2a, kinguin.net and the like keys or bundlestars keys in exchange for his offer, you should be on alert. its most probably a scam.

apehater: you have been scammed and shouldn't wait.
True. True. Everyone keep any I out for a PETEH.54.

I had him link to a previous post of his and should have seen that he registered June 2016. That IS why I asked him to link to his posts afterall. Why did I forget?!

I also now realize he linked to a user with the same name, just diferent capitalization. Same as that whole PARK_84 kurfuffel. I knew this and still fell for it :( .

If I'm wrong PETEH.54, I'll rescind this. But I doubt it...

I also had him post an image of his order history, but that's certainly not foolproof.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Wanderingcanuck
Maugy did that too. send me the screenshot:
postimg.org/image/prl6ljm8r
krany: Maugy did that too. send me the screenshot:
you mean picture like that one I made in a minute or two?
krany: Maugy did that too. send me the screenshot:
mike_cesara: you mean picture like that one I made in a minute or two?
Exactly. But a guy needs security and takes what he can even if he knows that all that may be (or is) fake.
Want: Shadowrun Hong Kong

Have: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23
I too was contacted today by this person, never heard of him before, he asked me to get him g2a codes for Homeworld.
Sounded kinda fishy to mee, so i didn't accept. Good to know that i was right. Blocked him now.
low rated
Im not a scammer. I dropped the code because Krany didnt respect the trade.