It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maugy: Im not a scammer. I dropped the code because Krany didnt respect the trade.
You got your codes. You sent wrong codes and stupid links. And you asked me to clear my conversation history in return of the code. I'm stupid. But not that stupid.
Attachments:
Post edited June 11, 2016 by krany
high rated
krany: Maugy is a scammer. Failed to see that upfront. :( Learned the hard way.
The fact that he hadn't replied to your post here after two hours should have made you wary. This is user nes400 who has a gazillion alt accounts here and scams people through chat.
Used the same tactic as Lesly009 just a few days ago, and scammed user pferreira1983 (just go a few pages back in this thread, and see for yourself).

And it's now confirmed that he attempted to scam me a few days ago as PeteH.54; too bad he managed to scam Wanderingcanuck today.

SuperNES, that is now gloating and slandering me (one of his favourite methods to attack those that out him), is one of his many alt accounts.

Wanderingcanuck: True. True. Everyone keep any I out for a PETEH.54.

I had him link to a previous post of his and should have seen that he registered June 2016. That IS why I asked him to link to his posts afterall. Why did I forget?!

I also now realize he linked to a user with the same name, just diferent capitalization. Same as that whole PARK_84 kurfuffel. I knew this and still fell for it :( .

If I'm wrong PETEH.54, I'll rescind this. But I doubt it...

I also had him post an image of his order history, but that's certainly not foolproof.
You're not wrong about him. Could you post the link he gave you, please?

To both of you - report him to GOG Support and ask them to lock the accounts, and have your codes revoked if they were GOG games.
If they were not, do a chargeback to get your money back, and the games revoked.
deleted
low rated
HypersomniacLive:
tags : Wakalo/Anasto main gog account

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Anasto

see this fucker's account notice the 2175 reputation he will get a boost real soon
this liar spams the forum just to have high rep. he is been hidding, scamming and leeching here from 2011
Attachments:
2175.jpg (9 Kb)
Post edited June 12, 2016 by Wako911
apehater: i'm repeating it AGAIN:

in case an unknown trader asks you to get him g2a, kinguin.net and the like keys or bundlestars keys in exchange for his offer, you should be on alert. its most probably a scam.
For all newbies, that is exactly how he approached me. krany learned this lesson the hard way... Just to back him up, here is a shot from the conversation as a proof...

https://abload.de/img/unbenannt33hoah.png
Post edited June 12, 2016 by Sir_Dupre
low rated
SuperNES: :)))))))))
Nice to know you're still here :D
high rated
Please keep in mind that trading is not supported and according to GoG User Agreement (3.3) reselling codes purchased here is forbidden.

Anyone can make a new account in less than a minute, don't trust random people unless link to his/her post is provided! If link is provided, follow it to make sure you're not talking with an impostor, hover over avatar and chose Start Conversation from drop-down menu.

Consider using Adalia Fundamentals script, you will get proper name formatting and register date in a chat window.

I also highly advise you to stick to known traders from my list of people I've successfully traded with.

Don't hesitate to ask for help if you have any doubts, before, not after sending your games to a random person on the internet!

since we have people scammed every other page feel free to clean it up and repost from time to time

#readbeforeyoutrade
Post edited June 12, 2016 by mike_cesara
low rated
Hypersomniac isn't wakalo.. I am :D
I've been here since 2011 btw
Grabbing all YO GAMES!! :D
park_84.: Hypersomniac isn't wakalo.. I am :D
Your mother must be so proud.
low rated
correct this is your alt but not the MAIN ACCOUNT
your german and your reign here started from 2011
even the know scammers thread is made by you to keep others away!
krany: Want:

Quake II: Quad Damage
Quake III: Gold
Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny
Return to Castle Wolfenstein

as currently on sale.

Anyone wants something else?
Got a request from Maugy.
I'll trade you for Turok and Wings of Prey.
low rated
I thought we were friends NES :(
Apparently he's bragging because he stole ubisoft games.. I'd say grabbing ubisoft games is silly lmao

Wako911: correct this is your alt but not the MAIN ACCOUNT
Oh yeah that's me.. I'm ..Hypersomniac. That's obviously me
Post edited June 12, 2016 by park_84.
low rated
park_84.: I thought we were friends NES :(
Apparently he's bragging because he stole ubisoft games.. I'd say grabbing ubisoft games is silly lmao

Wako911: correct this is your alt but not the MAIN ACCOUNT
park_84.: Oh yeah that's me.. I'm ..Hypersomniac. That's obviously me
Im not NES. Im a russian scammer.
low rated
park_84.: I thought we were friends NES :(

Oh yeah that's me.. I'm ..Hypersomniac. That's obviously me
Wako911: Im not NES. Im a russian scammer.
Who cares
low rated
Wako911: Im not NES. Im a russian scammer.
park_84.: Who cares
NES - your pal has an account on KAT torrent i busted him on pm there.

https://kat.cr/user/GOG.com/
Post edited June 12, 2016 by Wako911