It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

---
Post edited August 02, 2014 by Impaler26
apehater: thank you for a nice trade amund
Thank you too for the trade, enjoy your new games.
[H] $3.77 in GMG, with it I can buy for you;

Blood Knights
Triblaster
SkyDrift Pack (incl. All DLC)
SkyDrift
Ziro
Whos That Flying?!
M.U.D. TV
Dawn of Magic 2
Dungeons
Disciples III: Renaissance
Ceville
Crash Time 3
Bang Bang Racing
Anna Extended Edition
Deux Ex: Invisible War (from HB)
Alien Spidy
Antisquad
Alien Spidy Pack (incl. All DLC)
Some Tropico DLC
Omerta: City of Gangsters – The Japanese Incentive DLC
Tank Operations: European Campaign
Grand Ages: Rome
Grand Ages: Rome Gold Edition
Patricians & Merchants
Sine Mora
Dollar Dash Complete (incl. All DLC)

[W] Hitman Absolution or Blood Money
Want from IndieGameStand

Dawn of the Plow
Let There Be Life
Jack Orlando

Want from HB

The Fall

Have
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post3
A little update.
thank you for a nice trade wanderer_27
apehater: thank you for a nice trade wanderer_27
Thank you too apehater for a good trade.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1179

Bump
Giving my list another nice little bump!
trade done

gbaz69: (snip)
DeMignon: You're not supposed to sell keys on GOG's (a software distributor's) website. What's so hard to understand there? I second Psyringe, please stop this pointless discussion, or at least do it in a separate thread.
Please don't speak for everyone, it isn't pointless to me, because some people are scammed out of real life money here cause they bought a game just before trading (aka selling). And it isn't off topic either, I was replying to a blue's response in this thread, which was about trading.
Post edited September 03, 2014 by gbaz69
I'm interested in Freespace 2, if anyone got a spare copy. You can check my list below if you want to trade, thanks!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post749
thank you for a nice trade amund
apehater: thank you for a nice trade amund
Another good trade, thanks :)
gbaz69: Update:
Just got a second set of square enix humble bundle games for trade.

My have list and info.

New wants: (steam current 90% off sale:
Red Faction 1
Red Faction 2
Red Faction Armageddon Soundtrack

still want:
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart (steam)

DeMignon: You're not supposed to sell keys on GOG's (a software distributor's) website. What's so hard to understand there? I second Psyringe, please stop this pointless discussion, or at least do it in a separate thread.
gbaz69: Please don't speak for everyone, it isn't pointless to me, because some people are scammed out of real life money here cause they bought a game just before trading (aka selling). And it isn't off topic either, I was replying to a blue's response in this thread, which was about trading.
Your argument for something that is not wanted here is pointless....
DeMignon: *snip*
gbaz69: Please don't speak for everyone, it isn't pointless to me, because some people are scammed out of real life money here cause they bought a game just before trading (aka selling). And it isn't off topic either, I was replying to a blue's response in this thread, which was about trading.
If you have a question about a specific post (in this case, the "blue's response"), please PM the poster directly, so as not to congest the thread with off-topic posts.

If you are not satisfied with the way things are being run on this forum, please feel free to
A. Raise a complaint with a moderator.
B. Create a separate thread in which you voice your opinion, where you can engage with others in active debate regarding the issue. I am sure if you create a question thread, many users would be glad to provide you with an answer.
C. Stop using the service. GOG makes this forum available to you for free, and as such, you should respect and abide by the rules. There are a number of other websites where you can freely sell, buy, or trade games, and if you so desire, I will be happy to provide you with links to these websites in a PM.

With regards to your statement that people are being scammed out of real life money: anyone who uses the internet for commercial purposes runs the risk of a potential scam, but through proper background checks and security safeguards, it is possible to minimize this risk to such an extent that it becomes a triviality.

GOG and its community have been kind enough to create a relatively safe trading environment, and thus far I have personally not had the misfortune of being the victim of a scam. If you have, then I am sorry, and I hope that it will not happen to you again, but please try to voice your concerns in a more forum-friendly manner.

Thank you :)