It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Void
Post edited April 30, 2016 by JogsterXL
*deleted post* no trades available
Post edited May 03, 2016 by sligric
I would like to trade anything I have in my wishlist.

for games from this list: http://pastebin.com/wPxKxg2B

I am interested in GOG game keys only, please.
Thank you!
high rated
sligric: First time trader here, so not terribly au fait with the rules. However..

This War of Mine, Morrowind, Starpoint Gemini 2, Zeus + Poseidon, Shadowrun Returns and Dragonfall, Arcanum, Tropico 3, both Neverwinter Nights, Desperados, Nexus the Jupiter Incident, Privateer, Quake and both Starflights - ALL open to trade.. Alpha Centurai, Age of Wonders and Omerta. Pretty much all my collection.

Interested in Evoland, Drox Operative, Stardew Valley, 8-Bit Armies, Starwolves, Ys Oath in Felghana & Origin, Rebel Galaxy, Wasteland 2, Jagged Alliance, Jade Empire... But hit me up with offers if you are interested. Will do multi swaps.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Slig

Edit - tried to add my wishlist.. To no avail.. Added a couple more games to the list to trade..! Cheers guys.
Just to be clear - the GOG games you've listed as up for trades, are gift codes, yes?
Asking as that "Pretty much all my collection" confuses things.
[WANT]
PILLARS OF ETERNITY: THE WHITE MARCH - EXPANSION PASS
SPELLFORCE 2: DEMONS OF THE PAST
DIVINITY: DRAGON COMMANDER

[HAVE]
Worms Forts Under Siege
Baldur's Gate 1 (The Originals)
Baldur's Gate 2 (The Originals)
Icewind Dale (The Originals)
Post edited May 14, 2016 by DocAlex
Have list - All GoG codes
Post edited May 01, 2016 by RWarehall
sligric: First time trader here, so not terribly au fait with the rules. However..

This War of Mine, Morrowind, Starpoint Gemini 2, Zeus + Poseidon, Shadowrun Returns and Dragonfall, Arcanum, Tropico 3, both Neverwinter Nights, Desperados, Nexus the Jupiter Incident, Privateer, Quake and both Starflights - ALL open to trade.. Alpha Centurai, Age of Wonders and Omerta. Pretty much all my collection.

Interested in Evoland, Drox Operative, Stardew Valley, 8-Bit Armies, Starwolves, Ys Oath in Felghana & Origin, Rebel Galaxy, Wasteland 2, Jagged Alliance, Jade Empire... But hit me up with offers if you are interested. Will do multi swaps.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Slig

Edit - tried to add my wishlist.. To no avail.. Added a couple more games to the list to trade..! Cheers guys.
HypersomniacLive: Just to be clear - the GOG games you've listed as up for trades, are gift codes, yes?
Asking as that "Pretty much all my collection" confuses things.
Alas no - have I completely misinterpreted this..? I've not seen the bit on the original post where it says Gift Codes.. I'm working on the assumption its purchased items in your library you can trade?

Apologies if so.. Therefore, I've nothing to trade..! :(

Why would everyone have so many gift codes for items that they've not played?!
Click here
Page 382 Post 7649
Bump
Post edited April 30, 2016 by SorcerousSundries
I'm also new here, and just received BG, BG2 and IWD classics gift codes when those got added to the Enhanced Editions. Since I prefer the Enhanced Editions I would rather trade the classics, but I'm not entirely sure how to do so. They send me a link with the gift code in the games' "Serial Keys" section in my library, do I just have to send that link to whoever I want to trade with? Also If I open that link (I haven't still) do I redeem the game at once, or there are some steps required beforehand - I want to see how the redeeming process looks like, but don't want to redeem the codes myself by accident.
Post edited April 30, 2016 by chromeneon
sligric: Alas no - have I completely misinterpreted this..? I've not seen the bit on the original post where it says Gift Codes.. I'm working on the assumption its purchased items in your library you can trade?

We buy games at a discount price and trade for something that would have cost us more otherwise. I've had some amazing deals such as obtaining The Witcher 3 for a game I only paid $15 for, this was when the Witcher 3 was fairly new too.
Post edited April 30, 2016 by X-com
sligric: Alas no - have I completely misinterpreted this..? I've not seen the bit on the original post where it says Gift Codes.. I'm working on the assumption its purchased items in your library you can trade?

X-com: We buy games at a discount price and trade for something that would have cost us more otherwise. I've had some amazing deals such as obtaining The Witcher 3 for a game I only paid $15 for, this was when the Witcher 3 was fairly new too.
Ah.. I see, thanks for your help.
chromeneon: I'm also new here, and just received BG, BG2 and IWD classics gift codes when those got added to the Enhanced Editions. Since I prefer the Enhanced Editions I would rather trade the classics, but I'm not entirely sure how to do so. They send me a link with the gift code in the games' "Serial Keys" section in my library, do I just have to send that link to whoever I want to trade with? Also If I open that link (I haven't still) do I redeem the game at once, or there are some steps required beforehand - I want to see how the redeeming process looks like, but don't want to redeem the codes myself by accident.
Yes you trade by sending the key or the link of the redeem page for the game to the other party, and they should send a code/s too, depending on the deal. The reason I said they should send a code is because that's not always the case, there's many scammers about and they especially take advantage of new and uninformed traders.
So go to these threads to be more sure about weather you're dealing with a scammer, or ask here or in the "Scammers" threads if you're unsure:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two
http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers

Also when you go to the link you received with your games there is an extra step, it will ask you if you want to redeem the game or cancel (never pick this option) the code, it also tells you when and if the code expires, in the case of Baldur's and Icewind they expire in about 10 years time.

Hope this helps, I'm sure some of the other members will add info in case I've missed something
Post edited April 30, 2016 by X-com
Thank you.

So, I have for trade (here on GOG):

Baldur's Gate Classic Edition
Baldur's Gate 2 Classic Edition
Icewind Dale Classic Edition

I have made my wishlist public, it will be expanded when I upgrade my video card, but for now this is it. There are some games from the current Bundleopolis sale on it.

I only accept GOG gift codes.
Post edited April 30, 2016 by chromeneon
Thank you DeathArcanum very much for the trade!

and I let myself bump
interested in anything on my GoG wishlist, more or less ; )
+ Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, old ones, not enhanced..
Updated my trade post ( Post 5556 )
Post edited May 02, 2016 by jesusburton