It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Updated trade list

Post edited May 02, 2016 by plan99
Little off topic but I think the people here can help me & not sure where else to post my question...
So my significant other authorized me to buy Call Of Duty: Black Ops III from Green Man Gaming because it's one sale... but they're marked as "out of stock" for my region. I assume it's an intentional thing... to stop discount prices to my country (Canada).

Asked about sales on Steam & a random came back & indicated he has an extra GMG key for $35 (USD).... $4 lower.
Anyway to make sure the key is a good one from GMG & not stolen or from G2A? Also anyways to conduct the transaction to ensure I don't get fleeced?

----Edit----
Small edit... significant other indicated that it's been nixed till next pay day but would still like this info as the other user indicated to PM them when I had the funds...
Post edited May 01, 2016 by JunglePredator
Click here
Page 382 Post 7649
Bump
too risky offers removed
Post edited May 02, 2016 by timmy010
timmy010:
Interested in a Divinity Original Sin gog game trade ?
I can send first if we agree on something.
Post edited May 01, 2016 by GreyDawn
SorcerousSundries: ...
thanks for a great trade SorcerousSundries

RWarehall: ...
thanks for an other great trade RWarehall
Post edited May 01, 2016 by apehater
timmy010:
GreyDawn: Interested in a Divinity Original Sin gog game trade ?
i have made you a final offer. i can't do much if you just don't have anything to prove your honesty.
GreyDawn: Interested in a Divinity Original Sin gog game trade ?
timmy010: i have made you a final offer. i can't do much if you just don't have anything to prove your honesty.
Divinity Original Sin for 2 humble bundle games ? Really..
GreyDawn: Divinity Original Sin for 2 humble bundle games ? Really..
origani meet greydawn. greydawn, origani. scammer
GreyDawn: Divinity Original Sin for 2 humble bundle games ? Really..
timmy010: origani meet greydawn. greydawn, origani. scammer
Call me what you. But at the end of the day,
you trying to get a triple A game for 2 games that you bought for 1 $ baffles me.
Trade declined.
Post edited May 01, 2016 by GreyDawn
X-com: ...
thanks for a great trade X-com
Post edited May 09, 2016 by apehater
apehater: thanks for a great trade X-com
Thank you too apehater
Post edited May 02, 2016 by amrit9037
I still have a copy of Xenonauts for trade. I was looking for Tropico 5 from the last Humble Bundle.

I was contacted by SAILORNOTE for a trade and he refused to post here. I will not be making any trades without the other party posting here.
Bumping ( Post 11107 )