It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: *lose

If you bother to correct them at least correct everything. :P
The_Blog: Now I feel like I'm in school again :/
Yay, friendship. :D
Have

GOG

Battle Realms and the Winter Wolf
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded
Game of Thrones: A Telltale games series

Steam

Platformines
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition
Ridge Racer Unbounded Bundle
Star Trek
Beware Planet Earth!

Want

From Insomnia sale

Legends of Eisenwald
Metro
Galactic Civilizations III
Shadowgate: Special Edition
Way of the Samurai 4
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
Dreamfall Chapters - Season Pass
Grandia 2
Recettear
Serpent in the Staglands
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
Sorcerer King
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2: Almanac Edition
Post edited March 25, 2016 by BrokenSaint
Thanks amrit9037 for the trade(s)

:)
Perhaps someone could write a simple guide or something (in proper English), with links to scammer list and what is more important, successful trades. Then we could ask a blue one to make it sticky..

right, since I am around, if anyone interested in my steam rubbish, feel free to give me a shout.
Post edited March 25, 2016 by mike_cesara
wanderer_27: Thanks amrit9037 for the trade(s)

:)
Thank you wanderer_27 for your generosity and trade!! :)
mike_cesara: Perhaps someone could write a simple guide or something (in proper English), with links to scammer list and what is more important, successful trades. Then we could ask a blue one to make it sticky..
it ends up always the same way, because new members don't look in threads and read it. the only way is: you see a new user post in here, then warn him via reply or chat. otherwise they're not aware. thats what the scammers are counting on.
mike_cesara: Perhaps someone could write a simple guide or something (in proper English), with links to scammer list and what is more important, successful trades. Then we could ask a blue one to make it sticky..
apehater: it ends up always the same way, because new members don't look in threads and read it. the only way is: you see a new user post in here, then warn him via reply or chat. otherwise they're not aware. thats what the scammers are counting on.
-
I know, but sticky seems like a better idea than bloody time-loop every other page..
omega64: *lose

If you bother to correct them at least correct everything. :P
Sorry it was not meant to hurt you.
I have seen people with English as native language using you're/your and then/than in reverse!!!
amrit9037: Sorry it was not meant to hurt you.
I have seen people with English as native language using you're/your and then/than in reverse!!!
Yeah, it's pretty easy to make mistakes with that stuff.
amrit9037: Sorry it was not meant to hurt you.
You didn't hurt me, don't worry ;)
Post edited March 25, 2016 by The_Blog
amrit9037: I have got enough experience with scammers. If he is not a scammer then he should have posted in forum instead of asking in pm. In fact he sent him a message because he was hiding his joining date.
Most of us regular traders do (have experience with scammers I mean).
I fully agree with you that chances of this person being honest are extremely slim; I'm just ooposed to the view that we should automatically label any person a scammer who fits the profile without any evidence of (attempted) wrongdoing.
skimmie: Most of us regular traders do (have experience with scammers I mean).
I fully agree with you that chances of this person being honest are extremely slim; I'm just ooposed to the view that we should automatically label any person a scammer who fits the profile without any evidence of (attempted) wrongdoing.
Yeah that was kinda my point too.
amrit9037: I have got enough experience with scammers. If he is not a scammer then he should have posted in forum instead of asking in pm. In fact he sent him a message because he was hiding his joining date.
skimmie: Most of us regular traders do (have experience with scammers I mean).
Call me a NEGATRON but I don't want to give scammer any chance.
And that too by knowing that it's alt of same scammer.
Well those who don't like my view can go ahead and downvote me. It's going down anyway!!! :P
Updated My List ( Post 11107 )
Post edited March 27, 2016 by brake_id
Post edited April 11, 2016 by park_84