It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8014

Want:
Offers
[Want]
Other stuff from my wishlist.

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited March 30, 2016 by Fuin
HAVE (Steam keys):

Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
Hard Reset Extended Edition
The First Templar - Steam Special Edition
Super 3-D Noah's Ark
Painkiller: Black Edition
100% Orange Juice
Divekick
Universe Sandbox
Silence of the Sleep
Town of Salem
SolForge — Dinosaur Starter
Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China
Dreamfall Chapters
Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas
Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
WARMACHINE Tactics
WARMACHINE Tactics - Mercenaries Faction Bundle
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
TransOcean: The Shipping Company

WANT:

Anything from my Steam and/or GOG wishlists:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996133473/wishlist
Dear fellow GOG users.

Recently I posted up a trade offer for the game Wasteland 2: Directors Cut Classic Edition. I'm sad to inform that the code has been hijacked by an unscrupulous individual. I wish to warn any and all of you from any dealings with the character by the name of UFOXCOM. I am not sure how, and I do not hold the person responsible, but the game ended up in the hands of the user GOG8. I have since contacted GoG support on this matter, and hope it will be clarified shortly. Thank you for reading this, and do not fall into the same trap I did without first doing any research on the people you mean to trade with.
Post edited March 28, 2016 by Sangrius
Sangrius: ... I have since contacted GoG support on this matter, and hope it will be clarified shortly. Thank you for reading this, and do not fall into the same trap I did without first doing any research on the people you mean to trade with.
thats the right approach, contact gog support and demand that they shut down the well known scammer account gog8 and demand that gog staff removes that game from gog8 so he could not access it anymore
Sangrius: ... I have since contacted GoG support on this matter, and hope it will be clarified shortly. Thank you for reading this, and do not fall into the same trap I did without first doing any research on the people you mean to trade with.
apehater: thats the right approach, contact gog support and demand that they shut down the well known scammer account gog8 and demand that gog staff removes that game from gog8 so he could not access it anymore
So I'm Guessing this is not the first time he's done this? How strange that he has quite a decent rep score than lol. I looked him up after I noticed his name in redeemable section of my account. My impression was that UFOXCOM somehow traded the code off or sold it over to him at a lower price in some form or other... Or maybe UFOXCOM is a dummy account to begin with in order to go about dealing with such scams lol. For all I know, GOG8 may not be the main perpetrator in this whole affair, but I do know that he is now under possession of a game that was originally part of my redeemable gifts without any form of my consent.
Post edited March 28, 2016 by Sangrius
Sangrius: GOG8 may not be the main perpetrator in this whole affair
ufoxcom is an alt of gog8. this is already cleared. gog8 did scamm you.

how is it possible that you haven't looked up the known scammers list?
Post edited March 28, 2016 by apehater
Wanted:

The Living Dungeon
Showtime 2073
Dwelvers
Sumico - The Numbers Game
Vampire Legends The True Story of Kisilova
Fairy Tale Mysteries The Puppet Thief
The Secret Order 2 Masked Intent
Eventide Slavic Fable
Doorkickers
War Of The Vikings
Sunless Sea
Party Hard
Ark Survival Evolved
Feesh
The Hive
Outcast 1.1
Nightmare on Azathoth
Styx
Snik
Alien Isolation
The Last NightMary
Dead Synchronicity

Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post9
amrit9037: His joining date is MARCH 2016. Hence UFOXCOM IS A SCAMMER.
Don't do any trade.
He is same scammer who used METROFPS and other alts.
amrit9037: Do you want to bet?
If you win I will get you a game from insomnia promo and if I won you will start believing me!!! :P
The_Blog: I do believe you! I have traded for quite a few years with TF2 Items and games. I think the chances of him being legit are probably smaller then 10%. However I am kinda curious how he will react. Though since there is nothing to loose from this bet I am in :P
I WIN. AND NOW WE HAVE PROOF TOO!!!

Sangrius: Dear fellow GOG users.

Recently I posted up a trade offer for the game Wasteland 2: Directors Cut Classic Edition. I'm sad to inform that the code has been hijacked by an unscrupulous individual. I wish to warn any and all of you from any dealings with the character by the name of UFOXCOM. I am not sure how, and I do not hold the person responsible, but the game ended up in the hands of the user GOG8. I have since contacted GoG support on this matter, and hope it will be clarified shortly. Thank you for reading this, and do not fall into the same trap I did without first doing any research on the people you mean to trade with.
That's why you should first ask in forum.

SEE, I ALREADY SAID HE IS A SCAMMER ALT. BUT SOME MEMBERS HAD DOUBT THAT HE IS A NEW USER!!!
SO DO YOU BELIEVE ME NOW???
low rated
amrit9037: His joining date is MARCH 2016. Hence UFOXCOM IS A SCAMMER.
Don't do any trade.
He is same scammer who used METROFPS and other alts.
amrit9037:
The_Blog: I do believe you! I have traded for quite a few years with TF2 Items and games. I think the chances of him being legit are probably smaller then 10%. However I am kinda curious how he will react. Though since there is nothing to loose from this bet I am in :P
amrit9037: I WIN. AND NOW WE HAVE PROOF TOO!!!

Sangrius: Dear fellow GOG users.

amrit9037: That's why you should first ask in forum.

SEE, I ALREADY SAID HE IS A SCAMMER ALT. BUT SOME MEMBERS HAD DOUBT THAT HE IS A NEW USER!!!
SO DO YOU BELIEVE ME NOW???
says the guy who used torrents pirate bay
now a leecher & scammer on gog

NEVER FORGET THE AMRIT - HONX scam !!! with your pal CMMVN and APEHATER
amrit9037: ...
willheim: says the guy who used torrents pirate bay

conservation
Sangrius: GOG8 may not be the main perpetrator in this whole affair
apehater: ufoxcom is an alt of gog8. this is already cleared. gog8 did scamm you.

I've never really meddled in GoG politics before hahah! Oh well, what is done, done. My job was to put it out to you guys. GoG8 did not use his own account to scam me, but another one that is not on the list. The name of that account is UFOXCOM. Feel free to add it onto the list as one of his possible aliases.
low rated
willheim: says the guy who used torrents pirate bay

apehater: conservation
low-life
apehater: ufoxcom is an alt of gog8. this is already cleared. gog8 did scamm you.

Sangrius: I've never really meddled in GoG politics before hahah! Oh well, what is done, done. My job was to put it out to you guys. GoG8 did not use his own account to scam me, but another one that is not on the list. The name of that account is UFOXCOM. Feel free to add it onto the list as one of his possible aliases.
the important step after the scam is to contact gog support about that scamm, aside from posting the scamm on the forum.
apehater: conservation
willheim: low-life
Let's hope it's your last words from this account.