It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

brake_id: Send you a message skimmie

Also bumping my trade list ( Post 11107 )
scanix: FYI: Your wishlist points to the wishlist of the current user, not your own. ^-^
The URL should be something like this: https://www.gog.com/u/brake_id/wishlist (e.g. mine is https://www.gog.com/u/scanix/wishlist), but it seems your list is not public. At least the link does not work for you. :)
Thanks for letting me know.
My wishlist is public. And yes, seems like my wishlist link doesn't work
apehater: going for sure, just in case you didn't notice:

please take the time to contact gog, humble and/or steam support to deactivate the keys. you won't get them back, but the scammer doesn't get them eighter. this helps a lot, to make their scamms worthless.

also tell gog support about that account WOLFDOM that scammed you, so they shut em down
Nemesis44UK: Hi, I've advised GOG about Wolfdom. I've tried to report the keys to Steam, but I can't see anywhere on their website, do I just raise a ticket?
Steam is not going to help you with keys. Only the developer/publisher or authorized distributor can do that. You need to contact the place where the keys were originally obtained, such as Humble, IndieGala, Bundle Stars, Green Man Gaming, etc., and they may be able to revoke them. Humble is probably the most helpful and responsive in this regard.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by SickTeddyBear
Nemesis44UK: Hi, I've advised GOG about Wolfdom. I've tried to report the keys to Steam, but I can't see anywhere on their website, do I just raise a ticket?
SickTeddyBear: Steam is not going to help you with keys. Only the developer/publisher or authorized distributor can do that. You need to contact the place where the keys were originally obtained, such as Humble, IndieGala, Bundle Stars, Green Man Gaming, etc., and they may be able to revoke them. Humble is probably the most helpful and responsive in this regard.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the pointers - I'll do that.
Welp I'm bored tonight & it's a kinda dark & rainy "meh" night so I think I'll bump my trade post at GOG's General Trading Thread - Post 8432.
Probably a good time to do it since there's probably extra stuff floating around from the GOG sale anyways....

Also updated my GOG wishlist a bit... removed a couple things, changed the version of a couple things... you know... stuff.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by JunglePredator
V3N0M: Interested in The Bards Tale (GOG)?
Thanks for the offer, I already have it.
have:

CRYPT OF THE NECRODANCER

want:

a game from my wishlist

i donation my game to community giveaway.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by Schizo2015
Have:

Crypt of the Necrodancer.

Want:
Anything from my wishlist
Post edited March 24, 2016 by BartAnus
BartAnus: Crypt of the NECRODANCER .
fixed it for you
BartAnus: Anything from my wishlist
Your wishlist is currently private or friends only. If you would like to make it public, hover over the Account button at the top and click on Orders & Settings, then click on the Privacy tab and set Wishlist to everyone.
BartAnus: Anything from my wishlist
JogsterXL: Your wishlist is currently private or friends only. If you would like to make it public, hover over the Account button at the top and click on Orders & Settings, then click on the Privacy tab and set Wishlist to everyone.
Thanks for the information
(Just bumping my message up)

have a code for Wasteland 2: Directors Cut Classic.

Looking to trade for:
SOMA
Rebel Galaxy
Star Ruler 2
Satellite Reign

Most of these games are in the insomnia sale. Unfortunately Wasteland 2 was gifted to me as the advertised free gift, even though I already owned it. So much for the "Games you don't own are prioritized" assurance lol
Looking for humble bundle version of valkyria chronicles...

Point me to your wishlist maybe we can make a trade :)
Zurvan7: Looking for humble bundle version of valkyria chronicles...

Just to let you know, if you talk about the game from the current bundle, games from each tier are tied to one key, so you can't gift individual games (VC, for example) without the rest of them.
Zurvan7: Looking for humble bundle version of valkyria chronicles...

Gonen32: Just to let you know, if you talk about the game from the current bundle, games from each tier are tied to one key, so you can't gift individual games (VC, for example) without the rest of them.
Ooh too bad, I thought each game had different keys like it used to.... Long time since I purchased from HB...
Gonen32: Just to let you know, if you talk about the game from the current bundle, games from each tier are tied to one key, so you can't gift individual games (VC, for example) without the rest of them.
Zurvan7: Ooh too bad, I thought each game had different keys like it used to.... Long time since I purchased from HB...
Not all bundles are like that, the current one is.