It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Previous post...
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10482
skimmie: Never heard of him/her... Whats his/her join date?
stercus01: I dont know how to find this out with him posting. It's a contact through chat, which the OP warns about.
His joining date is MARCH 2016. Hence UFOXCOM IS A SCAMMER.
Don't do any trade.
He is same scammer who used METROFPS and other alts.
Attachments:
stercus01: I dont know how to find this out with him posting. It's a contact through chat, which the OP warns about.
amrit9037: His joining date is MARCH 2016. Hence UFOXCOM IS A SCAMMER.
Don't do any trade.
Thanks!

So, I still have Xenonauts availalble.

Have:
XENONAUTS (GOG)

Want:
Big Pharma
Chaos Reborn
Hard West (I want this most)
Kentucky Route Zero Season pass
Kerbal Space Program
Shadowrun Hongkong
Star Ruler 2
Windward
I see we have a nice weekend promo!

<span class="bold">Time for another bump</span>

I'm looking for these discounted titles (on GOG, from either Insomnia or the weekend promo) in particular:

- Crookz: The big heist (insomnia)
- Transistor (insomnia)

- Pinball Gold pack (weekend promo)
- Sword of the samurai (weekend promo)
- Falcon collection (weekend promo)
- Colonization (weekend promo)

Here is my list of confirmed trades.
Post edited March 25, 2016 by skimmie
Don't do any trade.
Well that clears it up. Though a quick question. How do you know it's the same guy who used METROFPS?
Cause a new guy doesn't equal a scammer.
Post edited March 25, 2016 by The_Blog
Don't do any trade.
Um, though I do agree that this is exactly the m.o. of nearly every scammer around (new join date, no forum posts, direct contact via PM) and it's extremely wise to be VERY careful in these instances (i.e. always let them go first and check/redeem the games before sending someting back), it is not an automatic given that a new user is a scammer.
The sales do tend to attract many a new user.
Wanted:

The Living Dungeon
Showtime 2073
Dwelvers
Sumico - The Numbers Game
Vampire Legends The True Story of Kisilova
Fairy Tale Mysteries The Puppet Thief
The Secret Order 2 Masked Intent
Eventide Slavic Fable
Doorkickers
War Of The Vikings
Sunless Sea
Party Hard
Ark Survival Evolved
Feesh
The Hive
Outcast 1.1
Nightmare on Azathoth
Styx
Snik
Alien Isolation
The Last NightMary
Dead Synchronicity

Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post9
Don't do any trade.
The_Blog: Well that clears it up. Though a quick question. How do you know it's the same guy who used METROFPS?
Cause a new guy doesn't equal a scammer.
Because it's hard to trace that user name. I can even guarantee that he will ask you to send keys via email. As I always say trusting me is always optional.
Don't do any trade.
skimmie: Um, though I do agree that this is exactly the m.o. of nearly every scammer around (new join date, no forum posts, direct contact via PM) and it's extremely wise to be VERY careful in these instances (i.e. always let them go first and check/redeem the games before sending someting back), it is not an automatic given that a new user is a scammer.
The sales do tend to attract many a new user.
I have got enough experience with scammers. If he is not a scammer then he should have posted in forum instead of asking in pm. In fact he sent him a message because he was hiding his joining date.
Post edited March 25, 2016 by amrit9037
[Have]

Shadowgate: Special Edition

[Want]

Saints Row the Third
Neo Scavenger
Offers
amrit9037: Because it's hard to trace that user name. I can even guarantee that he will ask you to send keys via email. As I always say trusting me is always optional.
I have got enough experience with scammers. If he is not a scammer then he should have posted in forum instead of asking in pm. In fact he sent him a message because he was hiding his joining date.
He was offline since he asked me through PM. I wrote him to post here. Gonna look what happens when he comes back.
amrit9037: Because it's hard to trace that user name. I can even guarantee that he will ask you to send keys via email. As I always say trusting me is always optional.
The_Blog: He was offline since he asked me through PM. I wrote him to post here. Gonna look what happens when he comes back.
Do you want to bet?
If you win I will get you a game from insomnia promo and if I won you will start believing me!!! :P
amrit9037: Do you want to bet?
If you win I will get you a game from insomnia promo and if I won you will start believing me!!! :P
I do believe you! I have traded for quite a few years with TF2 Items and games. I think the chances of him being legit are probably smaller then 10%. However I am kinda curious how he will react. Though since there is nothing to loose from this bet I am in :P
amrit9037: Do you want to bet?
The_Blog: I do believe you! I have traded for quite a few years with TF2 Items and games. I think the chances of him being legit are probably smaller then 10%. However I am kinda curious how he will react. Though since there is nothing to loose from this bet I am in :P
*than

I first thought to make bet like if I won you will get me a game but then I thought I would be too busy playing Day of the Tentacle Remastered. So I skipped that thought. :P
The_Blog: I do believe you! I have traded for quite a few years with TF2 Items and games. I think the chances of him being legit are probably smaller then 10%. However I am kinda curious how he will react. Though since there is nothing to loose from this bet I am in :P
amrit9037: *than

I first thought to make bet like if I won you will get me a game but then I thought I would be too busy playing Day of the Tentacle Remastered. So I skipped that thought. :P
*lose

If you bother to correct them at least correct everything. :P
omega64: *lose

If you bother to correct them at least correct everything. :P
Now I feel like I'm in school again :/