It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got Legend of Grimrock 2 as a reward. I would love to trade for an adventure game set like Police Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Zack McKraken, Monkey Island 2, Star Wars Tie Fighter, or Rebel Assault 1-2.

I have traded successfully a couple times in the past. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
roi.yog: i was scammed by a guy calling himself WOLDOM
i hope if you see this WOLFDOM, go jump off a cliff
and i hope his IP was banned forever or something...
Nemesis44UK: Yep me too. Sorry to hear that. What did you lose? I lost Lego Star Wars Complete and Red Orchestra 2 :(

Update: He wanted my email address "to send your lovely gifts" and I asked him to just send via chat, which he refused to do, so he's phishing for email addresses too.
yea i gave him mine but switched passwords
now he came back and asked me again to send him the rest of the games...
roi.yog: ...
going for sure, just in case you didn't notice:

please take the time to contact gog, humble and/or steam support to deactivate the keys. you won't get them back, but the scammer doesn't get them eighter. this helps a lot, to make their scamms worthless.

also tell gog support about that account WOLFDOM that scammed you, so they shut em down
apehater: going for sure, just in case you didn't notice:

please take the time to contact gog, humble and/or steam support to deactivate the keys. you won't get them back, but the scammer doesn't get them eighter. this helps a lot, to make their scamms worthless.

also tell gog support about that account WOLFDOM that scammed you, so they shut em down
i did contect support and they say his account was blocked, but lo and behold he sent me another massage.
phaolo: There's no control or penalty fo scammers, so each trade is a risk.
Technically, ANY trade you make is a risk anywhere, not just here at GOG. So long as you give whatever you have first, there's no guarantee the other person's going to give you what they promised in return.
For example, let's say you're buying some cheap baseball game tickets from me I claim I got as a gift from a friend which I don't want or won't be able to go to. What's to prevent me from waiting until you give me the money and taking off running? Or, even sneakier, giving you a pair of fake or expired tickets?
Bumping trade post

Want from the Gog Insomnia sale:

Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Metro 2033 + Metro Last Light Bundle

Game of Thrones
Post edited March 23, 2016 by BenKii
Guys, if anybody could buy me the ANNO and Walking Dead bundles in this insomnia sale for trade,i will gladly give my Duke collection key for it :). Just a little heads up: I would buy the games myself but my wallet is wasted xD.Cheers
Wanted from the Insomnia Sale:
- Subterrain

GoG Games for trading:
- Torchlight

Steam Games for trading:
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Post edited March 24, 2016 by The_Blog
apehater: going for sure, just in case you didn't notice:

Hi, I've advised GOG about Wolfdom. I've tried to report the keys to Steam, but I can't see anywhere on their website, do I just raise a ticket?
The_Blog: Wanted from the Insomnia Sale:
- Subterrain

Games for trading:
- Door Kickers
- Shadowrun Returns
- Torchlight
Hey The_Blog, will you take Crypt of the Necrodancer for Shadowrun Returns? Is it a GOG key? I don't use steam.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by Frajalistic
The_Blog: Wanted from the Insomnia Sale:
- Subterrain

Games for trading:
- Door Kickers
- Shadowrun Returns
- Torchlight
Frajalistic: Hey The_Blog, will you take Crypt of the Necrodancer for Shadowrun Returns? Is it a GOG key? I don't use steam.
Yes it is a gog key. I assume you mean Crypt of the Necrodancer :P
That offer sounds good to me. :)
Frajalistic: Hey The_Blog, will you take Crypt of the Necrodancer for Shadowrun Returns? Is it a GOG key? I don't use steam.
The_Blog: Yes it is a gog key. I assume you mean Crypt of the Necrodancer :P
Haha yes Crypt. Cool! How do we do this?
The_Blog: Yes it is a gog key. I assume you mean Crypt of the Necrodancer :P
Frajalistic: Haha yes Crypt. Cool! How do we do this?
To prevent spamming this thread I wrote you a Chat message :)
(Top right on the page "Account" -> "Chat")

/EDIT: Trade wen't well :)
Post edited March 24, 2016 by The_Blog
Frajalistic: Haha yes Crypt. Cool! How do we do this?
The_Blog: To prevent spamming this thread I wrote you a Chat message :)
(Top right on the page "Account" -> "Chat")

/EDIT: Trade wen't well :)
Yes it was a great trade! That completed my Shadowrun collection. It showed up at the end of my game list since I had it filtered by purchase date. That's why I couldn't see it. Thanks again!
Post edited March 25, 2016 by Grargar