It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, I have a Steam copy of Legend of Grimrock 2 and three GOG codes for a $9.99 each (I don't know what to do with them really).
I would gladly swap any two of these codes for a copy of Darkest Dungeon since it's 20% off right now.
I am also willing to send you my codes first if you are a reputable user.
If you are interested feel free to send me a PM or whatever it is called nowadays.
Vokter: Hello, I have a Steam copy of Legend of Grimrock 2 and three GOG codes for a $9.99 each (I don't know what to do with them really).
I would gladly swap any two of these codes for a copy of Darkest Dungeon since it's 20% off right now.
I am also willing to send you my codes first if you are a reputable user.
If you are interested feel free to send me a PM or whatever it is called nowadays.
Sorry, what? What are the $9.99 games? Are they games at all?
zeogold: Sorry, what? What are the $9.99 games? Are they games at all?
You can get anything that costs $9.99 or less on this site with those, pretty standard.
zeogold: Sorry, what? What are the $9.99 games? Are they games at all?
Vokter: You can get anything that costs $9.99 or less on this site with those, pretty standard.
I didn't even know they GAVE those.
How did you get one?
zeogold: How did you get one?
You aren't a twitch GOG channel follower, are you? They usually give away a code during each stream.
zeogold: How did you get one?
Vokter: You aren't a twitch GOG channel follower, are you? They usually give away a code during each stream.
Nope, I'm sure not. I wasn't aware they did this. Thanks for the info.
Sorry if I made you feel threatened or anything, but I'm one of the "watchdog" members of this place (which you can no doubt see by my constantly-decreasing rep thanks to the scammer bots), so I just wanted to make sure you were legit is all. Carry on!
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Nope, I'm sure not. I wasn't aware they did this. Thanks for the info.
Sorry if I made you feel threatened or anything, but I'm one of the "watchdog" members of this place (which you can no doubt see by my constantly-decreasing rep thanks to the scammer bots), so I just wanted to make sure you were legit is all. Carry on!
Oh don't worry, no offense taken, I too am a bit distrustful nowadays, this is also why I haven't posted much lately.
zeogold: Nope, I'm sure not. I wasn't aware they did this. Thanks for the info.
Vokter: Oh don't worry, no offense taken, I too am a bit distrustful nowadays, this is also why I haven't posted much lately.
I post a lot, I just pay for it in rep.
I really should learn to stop trollbaiting.
have any one traded whit METROFPS him before??
low rated
kmja: have any one traded whit METROFPS him before??
Yes. I traded a Duke Nukem gog code with him.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by doomstarz
kmja: have any one traded whit METROFPS him before??
doomstarz: Yes. I traded a Duke Nukem gog code with him.
and you get what you want from he is no scammer
low rated
kmja: and you get what you want from he is no scammer
a Machinarium code, this was back in december if i remember correctly
I wont trade with him if I were you.
Because register date is Jan 2016
doomstarz: a Machinarium code, this was back in december if i remember correctly
and all did work fine?

amrit9037: I wont trade with him if I were you.
how soo??
Post edited January 31, 2016 by kmja
low rated
doomstarz: a Machinarium code, this was back in december if i remember correctly
kmja: and all did work fine?

amrit9037: I wont trade with him if I were you.
kmja: how soo??
The code worked.