It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

METROFPS Dont trust him he his a scammer
zeogold: I said I'd like to make you a deal. I offered the games, and you said you'd trade first. I've been mentioned plenty of times before in this thread.
Are you somehow afraid to trade with me?
silversouls: Ok what are you offering ? since you mocked me first and i don't take that kinda of talk from no one.
Im interested only in the ones i listed.

No answer.. poor boy.
Whoo, man. At least you try, I'll hand that to you.
Howsabout I offer you GTA V, eh?
low rated
silversouls: Ok what are you offering ? since you mocked me first and i don't take that kinda of talk from no one.
Im interested only in the ones i listed.

No answer.. poor boy.
zeogold: Whoo, man. At least you try, I'll hand that to you.
I agree. Please post your steam profile here first if you don't mind.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by silversouls
kmja: METROFPS Dont trust him he his a scammer
Don't tell me you actually made a trade with him..,
zeogold: Whoo, man. At least you try, I'll hand that to you.
silversouls: I agree. Please post your steam profile here first if you don't mind.
Howsabout we see if that code's legit first, eh? There's some scores of people here who know who I am, but nobody who knows who you are. I'm not about to let my profile be spammed until I know whether the person I'm dealing with is trustworthy or not.
low rated
silversouls: I agree. Please post your steam profile here first if you don't mind.
zeogold: Howsabout we see if that code's legit first, eh? There's some scores of people here who know who I am, but nobody who knows who you are. I'm not about to let my profile be spammed until I know whether the person I'm dealing with is trustworthy or not.
If you try to scam me. I will contact gog support and Nvidia.
zeogold: Howsabout we see if that code's legit first, eh? There's some scores of people here who know who I am, but nobody who knows who you are. I'm not about to let my profile be spammed until I know whether the person I'm dealing with is trustworthy or not.
silversouls: If you try to scam me. I will contact gog support and Nvidia.
IF.
So, considering that I'M the well-known one and you're not, let's see if what you're offering is even legitimate before I give you a darn thing.
silversouls, if you make this trade and all is legit I will make a formal apology to you in here and never say another harsh word to you or about you in here or anywhere else.
WAIT!

Why Nvidia, how did you get that W3 code?
Post edited January 31, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
zeogold: IF.
So, considering that I'M the well-known one and you're not, let's see if what you're offering is even legitimate before I give you a darn thing.
So you are basically going to use my code and say it was invalid ?
Maybe we need a middle-man like a gog admin or a old member.
tinyE: silversouls, if you make this trade and all is legit I will make a formal apology to you in here and never say another harsh word to you or about you in here or anywhere else.
tinyE: WAIT!

From a gpu purchase.
tinyE: silversouls, if you make this trade and all is legit I will make a formal apology to you in here and never say another harsh word to you or about you in here or anywhere else.
tinyE: WAIT!

No, no, why wait? I wanna see what he does! You can't hold me back now, buddy boy! There ain't no brakes on the trollbait train!
tinyE: Why Nvidia, how did you get that W3 code?
Did you forget all the people who came here wanting to trade the Witcher 3 gog codes from their Nvidia graphic card for a steam key of Witcher 3 o.O
silversouls: So you are basically going to use my code and say it was invalid ?

WAIT!

silversouls: From a gpu purchase.
So you got the code for free when you bout a Nvidia product?
I AM the old member, pal. Check my join date.
I can see if your code's valid WITHOUT redeeming it, you know. And YOU can also see if I redeem it.
low rated

WAIT!

zeogold: No, no, why wait? I wanna see what he does! You can't hold me back now, buddy boy! There ain't no brakes on the trollbait train!
You haven't got GTA V for yourself poor one.

From a gpu purchase.
tinyE: So you got the code for free when you bout a Nvidia product?
Wait, what? You mean he ACTUALLY might have one?!
Ah, crap. There goes all my fun.
zeogold: No, no, why wait? I wanna see what he does! You can't hold me back now, buddy boy! There ain't no brakes on the trollbait train!
silversouls: You haven't got GTA V for yourself poor one.
How would you even know this, exactly?
How do I know YOU have The Witcher 3? Especially since this is your FIRST DANG POST in the ENTIRE FORUM!
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold