It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: So you got the code for free when you bout a Nvidia product?
zeogold: Wait, what? You mean he ACTUALLY might have one?!
Ah, crap. There goes all my fun.
It seems he is trying to give you a code he paid nothing for, for a $30 GTA V code.
low rated
silversouls: So you are basically going to use my code and say it was invalid ?
Maybe we need a middle-man like a gog admin or a old member.
zeogold: I AM the old member, pal. Check my join date.
I can see if your code's valid WITHOUT redeeming it, you know. And YOU can also see if I redeem it.
No i cant see because it has to be redeemed here first : https://redeem.geforce.com/
tinyE: It seems he is trying to give you a code he paid nothing for, for a $30 GTA V code.
Whoo, man. That's a whole NEW bag of chips.
tinyE: It seems he is trying to give you a code he paid nothing for, for a $30 GTA V code.
Paid 500$ for gpu = yeah nothing.
zeogold: I AM the old member, pal. Check my join date.
I can see if your code's valid WITHOUT redeeming it, you know. And YOU can also see if I redeem it.
silversouls: No i cant see because it has to be redeemed here first : https://redeem.geforce.com/
...so you're trying to give me a free game in exchange for the pricey GTA V.
Man, you guys are ruthless, ain't ya?
low rated
silversouls: No i cant see because it has to be redeemed here first : https://redeem.geforce.com/
zeogold: ...so you're trying to give me a free game in exchange for the pricey GTA V.
Man, you guys are ruthless, ain't ya?
Whos the troll now ? You're backing away ?!

I will do this trade only if an admin will be the middle-man.

Since you will say afterwards :
Yeah that guy was new and a stupid scammer, he's code didn't worked in the first place.
And no one will believe me because i just joined for this trade.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by silversouls
silversouls: Paid 500$ for gpu = yeah nothing.
You pad $500 for the GPU, not the game.

BTW you aren't the 1st person who has tried this crap.
low rated
silversouls: Paid 500$ for gpu = yeah nothing.
tinyE: You pad $500 for the GPU, not the game.

I understand but what should i do if Nvidia does let you pick a game of your choice.
That would be cool !
This is amusing.
low rated

Cyraxpt: This is amusing.
Its amusing since you guys sorry to offend you ehhemm... you are poor with low-end gpus.
Hey, I am not backing on anyone's side but by your logic witcher 3 would be looked as a free game which it isn't. people used to sell these nvidia codes everywhere for $20-$30 (although maybe GTA V has more value )
Post edited January 31, 2016 by mishosonic
tinyE: You pad $500 for the GPU, not the game.

silversouls: I understand but what should i do if Nvidia does let you pick a game of your choice.
That would be cool !
If you didn't pay for it, you shouldn't try to swap it for something someone did pay for without telling them before hand. That is dishonest.

If it was free and you don't want it, give it away.

As far as reporting it to GOG and Nvidia; GOG doesn't sanction trading in here and I find it very hard to believe Nvidia is going to come after anyone for giving you a bogus code in return for a free one. :P
Post edited January 31, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
mishosonic: Hey, I am not backing on anyone's side but by your logic witcher 3 would be looked as a free game which it isn't. people used to sell these nvidia codes everywhere for $20-$30 (although maybe GTA V has more value )
At steam sales : GTA V 35 $
silversouls: I understand but what should i do if Nvidia does let you pick a game of your choice.
That would be cool !
tinyE: If you didn't pay for it, you shouldn't try to swap it for something someone did pay for. That's called scamming.

As far as reporting it to GOG and Nvidia; GOG doesn't sanction trading in here and I find it very hard to believe Nvidia is going to come after anyone for giving you a bogus code in return for a free one. :P
So i scam ? You want me to give it away just like that lol.
I want to trade it for something i want to really play.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by silversouls
tinyE: If you didn't pay for it, you shouldn't try to swap it for something someone did pay for. That's called scamming.
It is not, that is just silly -.-
It is not like we are talking about a game where everyone got a free copy during a sale or something and where tons of free codes are flying around.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by moonshineshadow
mishosonic: people used to sell these nvidia codes everywhere for $20-$30 (although maybe GTA V has more value )
And that's fine but for the fact the people selling them probably didn't mention they got it for free.

If someone wants to trade a free code fine, so long as they are up front with it. As it is, most people tend to neglect mentioning this. :P