It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrtikka: I havent dared to try that yet.
Why not? You're not activating the code on gog, you're sending a request for them to send you a steam key, the least that they can do is say "no".
There's a bigger risk by trading in a forum with someone you don't even know, hell, you can even see that there's scammers (actually it's only one guy) in this thread.
HypersomniacLive: Log shot, but I'll give it a try.
Looks good. Check PM for my offer...
mrtikka: I havent dared to try that yet.
Cyraxpt: Why not? You're not activating the code on gog, you're sending a request for them to send you a steam key, the least that they can do is say "no".
There's a bigger risk by trading in a forum with someone you don't even know, hell, you can even see that there's scammers (actually it's only one guy) in this thread.
I wrote it confusingly. Here is the whole story: I bought the code from humble bundle. For some reason I just assumed that the code I would get would be into steam store. Well, its not. My fault.

I proceeded to search my options. I also sent an e-mail to gog if there is anything they could do. They told me that no.

I tried the official thewitcher.com/exchange and it did not work. They do say this though: "If you have already activated the code on GOG.com (and haven’t downloaded the expansion pack itself), but have the base game on Steam or Origin, you can choose to disconnect Hearts of Stone from your GOG library and then exchange your code for one for another platform - please contact GOG.com support to do so." So maybe if I activate the code and then request it works? I dont know, i'm waiting on confirmation from gog.

If that method does not work, as far as I see my only option is to pretty much give away the code or try to trade it. I'd highly prefer the trade.

EDIT: Okay, after an unbelievably fast answer from gog, it turns out that the exchange indeed is only for the retail version of the game. I am left with only a trade or refund from humble store.
Post edited January 18, 2016 by mrtikka
mrtikka: Snip
Ohhh, that's a different story. Still, my advice is wait for gog answer, the only way someone would make that trade with you is if that person was really nice (since it would be easier to buy the gog version and be done with that) or the Steam version was on sale.

If you intend to go on with a trade then be carefull, waste a bit of your time reading the last... 10 pages and you can see what's going on around here.
mrtikka:
If you want something from my post, I could grab the code from you.

edit:
and since I am here, I am also interested in Shadow Warrior Classic as well as 200+ other games, especially those with native linux support..
Post edited January 18, 2016 by mike_cesara
Want: Cities in Motion 2 Complete
Have: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page514
post 10303
edit: done. more or less.
Post edited January 18, 2016 by vidm
Updated my Want list.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page400
Post 8014
high rated
madth3: Looks good. Check PM for my offer...
Your offer is extremely generous, and you simply rock; cheers a bunch for the lovely gift!
beware of user origani. he will give genuine screenshots proving he has codes but he will not give you anything. he is a scammer
timmy010: beware of user origani. he will give genuine screenshots proving he has codes but he will not give you anything. he is a scammer
I'm sorry to heare that. When in doubt you should ask the user to post here so you can see his rep and also make the trade "public".

Bumping my list:

I have Steam keys for:

Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
Hard Reset Extended Edition
Zeno Clash 2
The First Templar - Steam Special Edition
Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
Super 3-D Noah's Ark
Horizon Shift

Want: Bastion (currently on sale) or anything from my wishlist (GOG only)
The sale is over soon, so be quick if you want to trade.
ze0g0ld is origani!!!!!!!!

not zeogold
Post edited January 18, 2016 by timmy010
high rated
timmy010: beware of user origani. he will give genuine screenshots proving he has codes but he will not give you anything. he is a scammer
How are you sure that the screenshots are genuine? Do you mind posting them here?

timmy010: ze0g0ld is origani!!!!!!!!

not zeogold
Almost afraid to ask - does this mean that you got scammed by both origami and ze0g0ld?
low rated
HypersomniacLive: How are you sure that the screenshots are genuine? Do you mind posting them here?

timmy010: ze0g0ld is origani!!!!!!!!

not zeogold
HypersomniacLive: Almost afraid to ask - does this mean that you got scammed by both origami and ze0g0ld?
LOL WAKALO
Post edited January 18, 2016 by ScammerAlert
no just one. the screenshots are real gog images of redemptions. i suspect he owns them from g2a or another key reseller. unfortunately i have cleared the chat

edit - i'm just out of a 3d realms anthology which i never paid in money for. just my soul so i'm not too bothered. i just want gog people to be seriously careful
Post edited January 18, 2016 by timmy010