It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

innerring:
Thank you for the successful trade :)
Thanks to lialhfour for the trade :)
Have Steam Gifts/Keys:

Portal 2 (steam gift)
Half-Life 2 (Steam gift)
Half-Life 2: Episode One (Steam gift)
Insurgency

Want (GOG Only):

Hotline Miami 2
Doom series
Fallout series
Morrowind
Quake Games
Metro: 2033
Metro: Last Light
F.E.A.R. Platinum
F.E.A.R. 2

Message me if interested!
Wanted:
The I Of The Dragon
Front Mission Evolved
Dead Synchronicity
Marine Park Empire
Caverns of the Snow Witch
Sublevel Zero

tradelist
Added:
The Secret World base game key (redeemable on Funcom site, not steam)
Post edited December 31, 2015 by roelibex
Bump
Page 382 Post 7649
What I Have:

Front Mission Evolved
Gyromancer
Half-Life 2
Hitman: Absolution - Elite Edition
Just Cause Collection
Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris
The Last Remnant
Life is Strange-Episode 1
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider GOTY Edition
Tomb Raider 1
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underground
Yosumin

All of are Steam redeemable.

What I Want (GOG Only):

Hotline Miami 2
Doom series
Fallout series
Morrowind
Quake Games
Metro: 2033
Metro: Last Light
F.E.A.R. Platinum
F.E.A.R. 2

Message me if interested!
Post edited December 30, 2015 by AccurateArt
BranjoHello: Looking for:
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld

My trade list
Not sure if you know this, but it's currently on sale in the second tier of Humble Bundle's current bundle.
https://www.humblebundle.com/
Just got screwed over on all of games (with the exception of Half-Life 2), by two individuals: JPIL0T and KM0NSTER
both with 0s instead of Os. I know this is due to my own stupidity, but just thought I would let you know just in case.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by AccurateArt
I'd like to alert you of suspicious behavior from user OLDM2008.

He agreed to send me a GOG game if I sent him two of my Steam games first.

I did send him the games. He redeemed them but gave me no response in almost two days. Now he is saying he was waiting for a third game before sending his.

-Edit: I have realized that this user was already accused of scamming previously. He redeemed the games with the steam username "gogftw".
Post edited December 30, 2015 by clenfle
AccurateArt: Just got screwed over on all of games (with the exception of Half-Life 2), by two individuals: JPIL0T and KM0NSTER
both with 0s instead of Os. I know this is due to my own stupidity, but just thought I would let you know just in case.
clenfle: I'd like to alert you of suspicious behavior from user OLDM2008.

[...]
Oh no...I'm really sorry you were both subject to such a bad experience here. A really helpful tool, should you choose to stay on the trading scene (there are nice people here too, I promise!) is the list of known scammers that's been compiled thanks to GOG users who were similarly burnt.

If you (or any other new/infrequent traders) are ever unfamiliar with the user you're trading with, it's a good idea to consult that list. It won't always help you...but it will at least prevent the same malicious person from pulling the same trick twice.
expopower: If you (or any other new/infrequent traders) are ever unfamiliar with the user you're trading with, it's a good idea to consult that list. It won't always help you...but it will at least prevent the same malicious person from pulling the same trick twice.
Thanks for the advice. I actually checked the two "known scammers" threads linked at the beginning of this thread and OLDM2008 didn't show up anywhere on them.. But that wiki link you just sent does feature him.. So I guess now it's mostly confirmed that I lost my games in vain.

Too bad. Anyway, so that I can add something useful for the future, the user that redeemed my games on steam was "gogftw", and it isn't listed as an alias of OLDM2008 on the wiki page. But maybe he's not the same person but just part of the "scam network". I also edited my initial post.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by clenfle
Thanks to silvermax for the trade!
Anybody who trades with him, know that he's reliable but doesn't have English as his first language (Spanish instead) and has a region lock on Steam gift purchases (excluding Humble Bundle ones).
Post edited December 30, 2015 by zeogold
Very thanks ZEOGOLD, very good trade, it is a pleasure to know users like you
WANT
- Toonstruck.

HAVE
- These games.
Want:

Games from the Doom series
Games from the Quake series
Metro 2033/Last Light
Games from the Fallout Series

Have: