It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: And you're all asshole. :D
Tauto: I'm still waiting,mouth.
HypersomniacLive: I assume you missed that there was ample time to opt out of two-step login authentication before it was enforced on Oct 24, 2016.

And I guess it counts for nothing that PasteurisedChrome dodged a bullet; putting everything else aside, that last screenshot he posted in his post #13689 is clearly photoshopped.

Time to get the thread back to its intended purpose, actual honest trades.
Tauto: Hey,Einstein how do opt out when you need to input a code sent to a boggis email?
If I showed up at your doorstep, arm in arm with Jesus Christ, accompanied by seven trumpeters trumpeting, and all of Heaven's angels singing, and handed you a list of NES' alts and proof of their use, signed by god himself, you would still scream "Bullshit" and walk away.

At that point, everyone else in the trailer park would probably start wondering what all the commotion was.
low rated
Tauto: I'm still waiting,mouth.

Hey,Einstein how do opt out when you need to input a code sent to a boggis email?
tinyE: If I showed up at your doorstep, arm in arm with Jesus Christ, accompanied by seven trumpeters trumpeting, and all of Heaven's angels singing, and handed you a list of NES' alts and proof of their use, signed by god himself, you would still scream "Bullshit" and walk away.

At that point, everyone else in the trailer park would probably start wondering what all the commotion was.
You stated 10 of nes's alts last night.All I want is you to show me 1.As you can't then you are all mouth,correct?
high rated
Tauto: I opted out (before dead line) but still had to show code after the date.Answer me that Einstein.Your theory is way out of line.
Tauto: [...] Hey,Einstein how do opt out when you need to input a code sent to a boggis email?
First off, I've been always respectful in the manner I'm addressing you, so a change in your tone is in order.

Secondly, I also opted out before the deadline, and when I first logged in on Oct 24, I was not asked to go through the process of two-step, nor at any point afterwards. So, empirical evidence, not some theory.

Additionally, see what Destro pointed out; what you experienced, and some others, was the exception, not the norm. So in general, booggie email or not, if one opted out before the deadline, and wasn't caught in the transitioning phase of their batch, their account would work fine just like before, and no code would be necessary.

On a side note:

Tauto: You see what I mean,they are all mouth.
They may be, but since it bothers you, I'd expect you to not follow suit; we had this discussion before.
Post edited November 07, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
low rated
Tauto: [...] Hey,Einstein how do opt out when you need to input a code sent to a boggis email?
HypersomniacLive: First off, I've been always respectful in the manner I'm addressing you, so a change in your tone is in order.

Secondly, I also opted out before the deadline, and when I first logged in on Oct 24, I was not asked to go through the process of two-step, nor at any point afterwards. So, empirical evidence, not some theory.

Additionally, see what Destro pointed out; what you experienced, and some others, was the exception, not the norm. So in general, booggie email or not, if one opted out before the deadline, and wasn't caught in the transitioning phase of their batch, their account would work fine just like before, and no code would be necessary.
My apologizes,for what it's worth.I opted out and was still forced to enter a code.Cookies were not touched or deleted.You still haven't told me how do enter a code sent to a boggie email.nes used only boggie emails and here is tinyemouth saying 10 of nes's alts were here last night.If he showed me 1 I would contact that user and verify the truth as nes and i get on very well.I said before he hasn't been around for months as it is a fact but the same cops just keep blaming someone that doesn't even come here any more.One thing positive is they have lost their alts the same way nes did so these new scammers are exactly that but not nes.
high rated
Tauto: My apologizes,for what it's worth.I opted out and was still forced to enter a code.Cookies were not touched or deleted.You still haven't told me how do enter a code sent to a boggie email.nes used only boggie emails and here is tinyemouth saying 10 of nes's alts were here last night.If he showed me 1 I would contact that user and verify the truth as nes and i get on very well.I said before he hasn't been around for months as it is a fact but the same cops just keep blaming someone that doesn't even come here any more.One thing positive is they have lost their alts the same way nes did so these new scammers are exactly that but not nes.
Perhaps I've not made myself clear. What I told you is not an explanation on how nes400, or anyone else using a disposable/made-up/whatever email address, obtained the code for two-step login, it's the answer on how he, or anyone else using such an email address, wouldn't actually need to obtain the code in the first place, just like I didn't, i.e. what email address they use is of no matter so long as they opted out before the deadline and were not in the minority you happened to be in.

And it it wasn't clear, it doesn't matter to me it's nes400 or whoever, what matters is that people here don't get scammed, period.
low rated
Tauto: My apologizes,for what it's worth.I opted out and was still forced to enter a code.Cookies were not touched or deleted.You still haven't told me how do enter a code sent to a boggie email.nes used only boggie emails and here is tinyemouth saying 10 of nes's alts were here last night.If he showed me 1 I would contact that user and verify the truth as nes and i get on very well.I said before he hasn't been around for months as it is a fact but the same cops just keep blaming someone that doesn't even come here any more.One thing positive is they have lost their alts the same way nes did so these new scammers are exactly that but not nes.
HypersomniacLive: Perhaps I've not made myself clear. What I told you is not an explanation on how nes400, or anyone else using a disposable/made-up/whatever email address, obtained the code for two-step login, it's the answer on how he, or anyone else using such an email address, wouldn't actually need to obtain the code in the first place, just like I didn't, i.e. what email address they use is of no matter so long as they opted out before the deadline and were not in the minority you happened to be in.

And it it wasn't clear, it doesn't matter to me it's nes400 or whoever, what matters is that people here don't get scammed, period.
When I opted out,I still had to input a code.If the user was using a boggis email then the code would not be sent/received therefore that boggis account is forever lost.As I said previously nes hasn't been around for months and certainly would not of received a notification of the changes.I don't like seeing innocents scammed neither but because I once knew one and was a friend am I guilty of scamming too through association?Please note first sentence.
tinyE:
You do realize both you and arguably HSL are wasting your time, right?
I mean, at least HSL's being respectful about it. You're just kinda feeding the flame by taking the bait, though.
tinyE:
zeogold: You do realize both you and arguably HSL are wasting your time, right?
I mean, at least HSL's being respectful about it. You're just kinda feeding the flame by taking the bait, though.
I quit the infowars thread, doesn't that count for anything. :P
tinyE: I quit the infowars thread, doesn't that count for anything. :P
I don't mean any disrespect to ya, but I'm pretty sure both you and Breja "quit" the thread at least 3 times now.
low rated
tinyE:
zeogold: You do realize both you and arguably HSL are wasting your time, right?
Can't you go and play on the road little girl.
tinyE: I quit the infowars thread, doesn't that count for anything. :P
zeogold: I don't mean any disrespect to ya, but I'm pretty sure both you and Breja "quit" the thread at least 3 times now.
I haven't posted in there today, and god knows one of the people in there has been trying to get me to.
FandB: Ok... np - steam is safer to trade.
PasteurisedChrome: Ahh, you're here now.

You could at least offer proof of ownership of the two gifts to me privately?

If you're not willing to go first then, I can understand that. But if you offer proof of some sort, I will be willing to go ahead and purchase the gift on Steam for you and send it.
The flags FandB sends off, red they are.
Bumping my post.

I'm looking to trade Earthworm Jim 1+2 & Sacrifice for Hind.
Licurg is gonna shit. :P
tinyE: Licurg is gonna shit. :P
....thanks for the....status....update...?