It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First Post, I know, I read the rules, will go first.
So I've got 2 spare keys of games I already own, thought I'd give it a try.

HAVE

Steam/Humble Gifts:

Mass Effect 2 (via Humble Origins Bundle 2)

Borderlands + DLC (Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx) (via latest Humble Bundle)

NOTE: Since I'm from Germany, I don't know if the Borderlands version wil be the cut or uncut one for you, I'm not sure if that's decided when you buy or when you retrieve your key.

Coin Crypt

Endless Space Emperor Edition

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes

Freedom Planet

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II

Mercenary Kings

Screencheat

WANT:

-Albion

Anything else, send me your list.

Successfully traded with:
roelibex
Post edited August 15, 2015 by mazian2
mazian2: NOTE: Since I'm from Germany, I don't know if the Borderlands version will be the cut or uncut one for you, I'm not sure if that's decided when you buy or when you retrieve your key.
According to humble bundle support German users will get low violence keys.
https://www.facebook.com/humblebundle/videos/915603838482921/
Attachments:
bl.jpg (52 Kb)
mazian2: NOTE: Since I'm from Germany, I don't know if the Borderlands version will be the cut or uncut one for you, I'm not sure if that's decided when you buy or when you retrieve your key.
amrit9037: According to humble bundle support German users will get low violence keys.
I read that, I just don't know if it'll be a low violence one for others, since I didn't actually retrieve the key yet, I'll use Humble's gift link option.
Thanks for the info!
Impaler26: WANT (GOG):

Alien Breed + Tower Assault

HAVE (GOG):

POSTAL 2

And many Steam keys on my trade list.

I will trade multiple Steam keys for one GOG key.
trentonlf: Check your PM for a little gift ;)
Thanks for the nice gift! :)
amrit9037: According to humble bundle support German users will get low violence keys.
What the hell? Good thing I didn't buy the bundle. Previous Humble keys (e.g. for Saints Row The Third) were ROW keys; if they went with regional versions based on IP now, they really ought to inform their customers about it.
Thank you very much to mchack for a great trade!
Leroux: What the hell? Good thing I didn't buy the bundle. Previous Humble keys (e.g. for Saints Row The Third) were ROW keys; if they went with regional versions based on IP now, they really ought to inform their customers about it.
They actually did that for some bundles already. I think the Square Enix had that with Kane & Lynch and Sleeping Dogs if i'm not mistaken...
yogsloth: Thank you very much to mchack for a great trade!
Thank you Yogsloth for being very awesome, generous and quite bold :D
Post edited July 04, 2015 by mchack
Leroux: What the hell? Good thing I didn't buy the bundle. Previous Humble keys (e.g. for Saints Row The Third) were ROW keys; if they went with regional versions based on IP now, they really ought to inform their customers about it.
ElTerprise: They actually did that for some bundles already. I think the Square Enix had that with Kane & Lynch and Sleeping Dogs if i'm not mistaken...
Even worse.
Leroux: Even worse.
Yes. It is and i think the first time they did it it wasn't mentioned anywhere...
Anyone have Sunset from the current humble weekly?

Here's what I've got:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post734
deleted
Getcomposted: snip
Thanks for the trade Getcomposted! Grab a joystick of your choice and go have fun with Incoming! ;)
BenKii: Thanks for the trade Getcomposted! Grab a joystick of your choice and go have fun with Incoming! ;)
And thank you for the trade as well.
I have a copy of the witcher 3 that came with my collectors edition (The statue Version) as i had bought two new gpu's for myself i had kept one and gave the other away but i still have the key from the CE version if anybody wants to trade

i am only looking for the expansion pass for the withcer 3