It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm interested in Bloodnet from the brand new Wayback Bundle from Bundlestars. I'm also interested in Worms Reloaded from the current Humble Weekly.
My list is here.
Post edited November 13, 2014 by Badseeder
christophrwright:
Thank you very much, christophrwright for your kindness and the trade! :)
Post edited November 14, 2014 by Fuin
Hey fellow GOGers, another day of the sale is upon us and as the games on special discount updated so did my want list, check it out below.
Syndicate Plus
Syndicate Wars
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault On Dark Athena
Two Worlds

To check out what I have to offer along with a list of people I've traded with, please click HERE
Want:
Mount & Blade: Warband (and possibly at least one of the dlcs) (GOG or Steam)

Have:
Omerta: City of Gangsters (4 DLCs included) (GOG)
big thanks to hummer010
Post edited November 14, 2014 by apehater
Thanks to zeffyr for a good trade. :)
-/-
Post edited November 19, 2014 by HeadphonesON
HeadphonesON: Hi everyone,

Today I'm offering my Humble Bundle account for trade in exchange for games from GOG, my Humble account has 162 DRM-Free games, 80 Android games and a bunch of Soundtracks and eBooks, the account will go to anyone who offer's the most games from GOG for trade, the games can be anything from GOG.

Thank you :)
I think this is against Humble TOS. You should double check.
KoreaBeat: I think this is against Humble TOS. You should double check.
I have checked the Humble TOS and could not find anything to say it's illegal.
KoreaBeat: I think this is against Humble TOS. You should double check.
HeadphonesON: I have checked the Humble TOS and could not find anything to say it's illegal.
Ah, I don't want to step on any toes here, but in section (xii) of the ToS it does mention that you are not permitted to engage in: "...distributing, transmitting, copying (other than re-installing software or files previously purchased by you through the Service on computers, mobile or tablet devices owned by you, or creating backup copies of such software or files for your own personal use) or otherwise exploiting the Products (defined below) in any manner other than for your own private, non-commercial, personal use."

Readable here.

Trading your Humble Bundle credentials away to someone else is most likely in violation of these terms, since it no longer falls under re-installing or backing up the game files to your personal devices.
expopower: Trading your Humble Bundle credentials away to someone else is most likely in violation of these terms, since it no longer falls under re-installing or backing up the game files to your personal devices.
I agree.

It makes sense as anyone could buy DRM-Free games, download them (and even back them up) and "pass" the account to someone else, who could do the same, etc.
-/-
Nah, dude, give up. It's no bueno to trade the entire account. Common sense should tell you that.

Weren't you the guy who spent the last few months trying to acquire Humble accounts? What happened?
I was trying to catch up with the bundles to be a collector but it became impossible.