It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AthZioo9fjw7ipyRIFNs7LWcDcNeP7FTGs6q45JUpP4
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (GOG)

for

FTL: Advanced Edition & Impossible Creatures (both on sale currently)

or something from my Wishlist. GOG games only.
(H)
-Ascendants Rising steam
-Three Dead Zed
-The Ascent Persuader Weapon DLC
-Human Fall Flat

(W)
- Amnesia: Rebirth
- Rise of the tomb raider
Post edited October 13, 2021 by Melinho85
Have 1 code value added up around 48usd with 5 Star Wars old games I forgot I had from an old account and its still valid it says for a hundred years....I think we have enough time lol.

1 GoG code is all 5
Titles are:
Star Wars Dark Forces 1 & 2
Star Wars Star Fighter
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005)
Star Wars Empire at War Gold Pack

I know they are old and its a single code, so I am not to picky with getting lesser value.

ONLY LOOKING FOR GOG GAMES!

Want:
Check my wishlist but games in it I would prefer are...
Atom rpg
Tunguska
Project Zomboid
X3 Terran War pack

I could also accept:
Starbound
Terraria
Interstellaria + one of the wishlist cheap games( doesnt matter which)

Let me know!
(H)
-Ascendants Rising steam
-Three Dead Zed
-The Ascent Persuader Weapon DLC
-Human Fall Flat

(W)
- Amnesia: Rebirth
Post edited October 21, 2021 by Melinho85
-DELETED-
Post edited November 01, 2021 by UCrest
Have one item to trade currently; PC Building Simulator for Steam (Humble Choice serial).

Things I'm seeking are GOG Witchaven I + II pack, or Spelunky 2 on Steam in case someone has a copy they'll let go cheaply.
Post edited November 09, 2021 by JunglePredator
JunglePredator: Someone might have mentioned it to you already... but it's apparently because they're coming out with a remaster for the older games as a trilogy pack.

Might want to wait for that?
Yes, I was aware of that. Which is why I wanted San Andreas before Rockstar brought their questionable quality remasters in the fray. Now I got it, so I'm good.
Post edited October 24, 2021 by Grargar
I always buy games with gift cards or steam cards but since I'm in the U.S. Gift cards don't work on GOG. I want Homeworld remastered collection and Homeworld Emergence, both should be on sale right now for 5 dollars together after tax. I want to trade with someone so the way we do this is, you add me on steam, my profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052346198/

I'll buy you something for around 5 to 10 dollars and then you'll buy me the Homeworld remaster collection for Homeworld Emergence game on GOG.
----
Post edited October 30, 2021 by NuffCatnip
Have:
Volgarr the Viking
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Core Edition
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want from current sale:
CARRION
Pathologic 2
The Mummy Demastered
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Lorelai
Downfall: Redux
[Have]

Ghostrunner ( GOG Code)

[Want]

- We Happy Few
- Dying Light
- RAGE
- GTA IV
- Mad Max
- Call of Cthulhu
-Vampyr
- Pathologic 2
- Shenmue III

Any of these would be great but I'm also open for any other game offers too. I don't care the platform, it can be GOG, Steam or Epic Games.
Will trade GOG Deadly Dozen ($6.49) for GOG Gunship! ($2.99)
Post edited October 29, 2021 by Mr_Whiffles
GOG discount code 30% off all Konami games highest discount yet. Use in the next two days QH8GE148C09382E2D1
Mr_Whiffles: GOG discount code 30% off all Konami games highest discount yet. Use in the next two days QH8GE148C09382E2D1
If you post it in the thread below, there's usually a better chance people will grab the code, since this is mainly for GOG trades. There are also a few other threads for non-Newsletter or non-GOG discount codes. But this one pretty much covers most GOG type codes.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/newsletter_discounts