It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

no success
Post edited February 25, 2020 by RickyAndersen
deleted
Post edited March 13, 2020 by Aramandur
[HAVE]
28.99 CAD wallet funds (~21 USD)

Pick any game, it can be a few dollars more than what I have in my wallet

[Want]
Metro Exodus on steam
Well I ended up having to pause my humble bundle monthly this month but in the mean time I still have 75 Humble Bundle Extras listed at https://pastebin.com/JL06mjmT

I also just found out I have an extra copy of Saints Row 2 GOG as a gift key... never expires.

Since I haven't had any offers lately & don't really care about the extras I'll see if being exorbitant about ratio helps.

All items on the pastebin link & the Saints Row 2 for a NON-KEY RESLLER copy of Romancing SaGa 3 (so basically it has to be a Humble Bundle or Steam gift) or for the GOG edition of Darksiders: Genesis.

Please reply here if interested.
It's a long shot, but if someone wants to trade the Wolfenstein Two Pack or the Dishonored pack for any of the crap from my trade list, please feel free to contact me! Thanks!
All trade potential with me is currently done for; traded all extras away for now.

++rep wanderer_27 for my last trade.
[HAVE] (Steam)
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

[WANT] (Gog)
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

I don't like steam (i didn't know that GOG have this games). I will exchange steam accounts for gifts with GOG versions of games (I have separate and exclusive accounts for each game).
Post edited February 17, 2020 by mat_swat
Updated
JunglePredator: All trade potential with me is currently done for; traded all extras away for now.

++rep wanderer_27 for my last trade.
+Rep

Thanks for another nice trade :)
DELETED
Post edited February 22, 2020 by Vingry
It's been a while so I thought I'd try my luck...

I wonder if there is someone out there who might have the GOG releases of the Riddick games to trade or the original Grid game to trade?
DELETED
Post edited March 14, 2020 by Vingry
[Deleted]
Post edited April 19, 2020 by atemporalDarkness
[HAVE]
Divinity: Original Sin (GOG)

[WANT]
Whispers of a Machine (GOG) ---currently on sale---

===========

also have:
Non-games (Humble Bundle keys):
MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab