It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some GOG games i'm interested in (currently or recently on sale):

Rogue Trooper Redux: Collector's Edition
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
Titan Quest: Ragnarök
ELEX
Sim City 4
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
Quake III: Gold
Unreal Tournament GOTY
Avadon 3: The Warborn
Turok
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Shadow Warrior (2013)
Hotline Miami
STAR WARS Republic Commando
The Longest Journey
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Jade Empire: Special Edition
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur
Dead Space
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman 3: Contracts
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Prince of Persia

Open to other offers of GOG games (not really interested in Steam games right now).

Have:

Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition (GOG)
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (Steam)
The Long Dark (Steam)
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (Steam)
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (Steam)
F.E.A.R. 3 (Steam)
12 is Better Than 6 (Steam)
Post edited June 11, 2018 by user deleted
intrested from the thq nordic sale: orin and the blind forest, battle chasers and elex, in that order.

my trading list:[url=]https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page817[/url] post number 16432.
Anyone have any 3rd or 4th tier gifts of The Humble Book Bundle: Super Nebula Author Showcase that just ended?
Just missed it & trying to get one of those 2 tiers.
Willing to trade a steam key of "Skullgirls" for "Men of Valor" on GOG.
Post edited May 26, 2018 by Mr_Whiffles
Looking for Cook, Serve, Delicious 2! (it's a part of newest monthly Humble Bundle). I absolutely loved the first one and would be thrilled to get my hands on the second one as well.

Have list.

EDIT: No longer looking for CSD2, but there are other games on my wishlist found on the link above.
Post edited May 28, 2018 by BranjoHello
WANT (from the Sale)
- Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! =)
Traded successfully with: koima57, DeathArcanum, kmcoolice, theslitherydeee, Grargar, Alexim, adambiser, yogsloth, Leonard03.

Refresh my list for post15700

Have :

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
Mount & Blade: Warband
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten
Stronghold Crusader HD (GOG)
The Last Federation
Age of Wonders
Europa Universalis III Complete
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Haegemonia Gold Edition
Dungeons 2
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
AquaNox
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Sun Series
Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft Series
Still Life
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
We are the Dwarves
Serial Cleaner
Majesty 2 Collection
VVVVVV
Tropico 4
The Black Mirror
Metronomicon, The
Dungeons 3
Sudden Strike 3

Steam:
Virginia
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack
ibb & obb (Steam)
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition

steamtrades.com/trade/FZfYL/ (Other Steam games)

Want : Any games I don't have in GOG, Itch.io and Steam. ;)

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post15760
Post edited June 16, 2018 by zxp930603
Been years since I last turned up here in this thread...

This is a collection of games I´ve got steam-/Uplay-/ Kalypsokeys for due to them being included in the german news magazine gamestar. PM me if you wanna trade for GOG games, my wishlist is public. Don´t be shy, I´ll accept crazy trading ratios like nine games for one game on my wishlist, just make a suggestion that sounds cool for you.
Would even prefer it if you´d take all of these keys...

Uplay:
RaymanLegends

AC III
M&M X
Settlers VII
FC III BloodDragon

Kalypso:
Dungeons II
RiseOfVenice
Dungeons
Tropico IV
Patricians IV

Kalypso & Steam:
Crookz
Anna
Demonicon
PortRoyale III

Steam:
This one is a standout, as you can read here: A key for AlanWake!

Edit: Traded AssasinsCreed Liberation HD, Brotherhood and Revelations with KoreaBeat. (Gifted me DeltaForce I & II in return)
Edit2: Traded InnerWorld, In Between, UrbanEmpire, GrandAgesMedieval, SinsOfASolarEmpireRebellion, ANewBeginning, CrazyMachines III, Spellforce II, Metro 2033, DeponiaDoomsday, OffworldTradingCompany, GoodbyeDeponia, Cinemaware Anthology, Tropico V, ValhallaHills, Blackguards II, Deponia, ChaosOnDeponia, TheLastTinker, WingsRemastered, Disciples III, GrandAgesRome, AlanWakeAmericansNightmare, DungeonSiege III and SupremeCommander with wander_27. (gifted me RogueTrooperRedux)
Edit3: Traded TrialsFusion, Heroes VII, TrialsEvolutions, Heroes VI and AC II with KoreaBeat. (gifted me Anna´sQuest)
Post edited June 12, 2018 by RadonGOG
RadonGOG: Been years since I last turned up here in this thread...

This is a collection of games I´ve got steam-/Uplay-/ Kalypsokeys for due to them being included in the german news magazine gamestar. PM me if you wanna trade for GOG games, my wishlist is public. Don´t be shy, I´ll accept crazy trading ratios like nine games for one game on my wishlist, just make a suggestion that sounds cool for you.
You should know that that key you have for Alan Wake is digital gold. It's a great game that hasn't been for sale for more than a year due to music licensing issues.
Post edited May 26, 2018 by finkleroy

finkleroy: You should know that that key you have for Alan Wake is digital gold. It's a great game that hasn't been for sale for more than a year due to music licensing issues.
I thought only the GOG-version was removed, but the steam version remained. Therefor, thanks for the information you´ve provided.
RadonGOG: I thought only the GOG-version was removed, but the steam version remained. Therefor, thanks for the information you´ve provided.
The license for the music expired, so it had to be removed from all digital storefronts.
RadonGOG: I thought only the GOG-version was removed, but the steam version remained. Therefor, thanks for the information you´ve provided.
finkleroy: The license for the music expired, so it had to be removed from all digital storefronts.
Jup, already got that from your last answer.
BTW: +1 :)
Post edited May 26, 2018 by RadonGOG

finkleroy: You should know that that key you have for Alan Wake is digital gold. It's a great game that hasn't been for sale for more than a year due to music licensing issues.
FYI, if you are subscribed to HB Monthly, AlanWake American Nightmare is in the Trove DRM free.
wanderer_27: FYI, if you are subscribed to HB Monthly, AlanWake American Nightmare is in the Trove DRM free.
AmericanNightmare is still on digital storefronts in general, what finkleroy said only applies to the original one.
RadonGOG:
Thanks again for the trade !