It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there anybody with spare key for No Man´s Sky, while it was on sales (cost around 30 )?

If so, do write me an PM, would be willing to trade for some other game.
Mille87: Hello,

this my first time in trading. After many sales and the new Humble Monthly I've got some spare games to trade.

Have:
Turmoil
BranjoHello: You should change your chat option if you want people to contact you that way (stupid GOG changes hit again).

Anyway, I'm interested in that Turmoil, on the previous page find my post to see what I can offer in return.

Take care. :)
Hello,

I've got an interest in Castle Crashers for Steam. Is it still available?
high rated

this my first time in trading. After many sales and the new Humble Monthly I've got some spare games to trade.

[...]
Before going through with any trade in general, please follow this:

HEADS UP to all new, and not, to trading:

- Read the rules in the OP here carefully, and follow rule #6 in every potential trade.
- Check out this page, and read at least the first two sections, "General advice" and "Spotting impersonating accounts", the links included.
- Don't hesitate to ask for help here, or/and in the Known Scammers thread.
- Take a look in this thread, or the above mentioned thread, if your potential trade-partner has been already mentioned as having scammed somebody else.

Do the above four things before going through with any trade offer. It may spare you the grief of getting scammed.

Bottlehead1999: So he initially sent me a chat message saying he would give me Hitman 3, System Shock, Fallout New Vegas, and FEAR 2 in exchange for FNAF 3, Tick Tock Isle, Quadle, and Brigador. I then proceeded to check the forum to see if he posted anything which he did not. I asked him to, to which he replied "Im not much of a forum talker." I told him to do it anyway and he did. His initial forum reply was a direct reply to my message saying he sent a chat message with trade details. I sent all of my codes because of the new people first rule and he said he would buy it and send an email so I sent mine. After I did he edited his forum reply to just three periods as seen above. Before that though he asked for my email to send the GOG gift purchase so I gave him my email. After awhile I checked my email and saw he sent an email with a redeem link that just goes to a 404:page does not exist page. I tried copying the URL code to the redeem page and that also didn't work.
A belated sorry for getting scammed. Please note that rule #1 didn't oblige you to go first, as the other user neither had an older account than you, nor had they a proven record of honest trades.

Also, could you, please, post a screenshot of your PM exchanges?

Wheldrake: I got scammed by gbbt
I sent him the games he wanted on Friday last week.
When he was supposed to gift me a couple games on GOG he said he didn't have money on his card and I had to wait until next week (this week) because his bank is closed on the weekend.

I sent him a mail asking what's up yesterday and also bumped him on Pm. No answer. No Games.
Also sorry to hear about this. Could you too, please, post a screenshot of your exchanges with said user?
HAVE:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283

WANT:

Humble Capcom Rising Bundle BTA, could also trade a GOG key for it

GOG

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
The Saboteur
Pilot Brothers
Fallout 3 New Vegas
Fallout 3 GOTY

Steam

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
Beholder
point and click adventures or similar on steam (especially games that have been bundled)
offers
amrit9037: Mike's way is much better
See above.
thk47: I believe it's wasn't you right? just found someone tried to impersonated you.
Yea, capital O instead of a 0.
WANT (from the Weekly Sale)
- Space Quest series

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! =)
Have:

Resident Evil 6
Dead Rising 2 OTR

both from the latest Humble Bundle

Want:

some games from Humble Montly

Event[0]
Kingdom: New Lands
The Turing Test
Layers of Fear
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughters
...or check my GOG wishlist.

I'll throw in free Strider, Umbrella Corps, or World End Economica 1 or 2 for any of the above :)
Post edited July 12, 2017 by Catshade
thk47: I believe it's wasn't you right? just found someone tried to impersonated you.
wanderer_27: Yea, capital O instead of a 0.
Did someone tried that again?
Because I told about that impostor account to GOG support and they probably removed it..
https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/1Ch95/h-mass-effect-andromeda-origin-dark-souls-2-dead-rising-2-dmc-strider-w-prey-2017

I've got an interest in Castle Crashers for Steam. Is it still available?
Notifications ain't working properly either in case you haven't noticed. Check your chat. ;)
Hi folks,

I would like to get as a gift on GOG:

Commandos Ammo Pack
Commandos 2 +3

I Have STEAM Gift:

Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition
Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood
Speedball 2 HD

Or write me what you want for it ;)
Post edited July 12, 2017 by Bonjamic
have:
hb keys:
Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Edition
Attractio
Lumino City
Massive Chalice
Cibele
steam gifts:
see no evil
Warhammer 40,000 : Eternal Crusade

want:
Resident Evil HD REMASTER
Resident Evil 0 HD REMASTER
Post edited July 14, 2017 by parasol123
Looking for Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition from new Bundle Stars bundle.

No longer looking for that game but...
I've added a bunch of new games for trading, check them out:
Click me, I'm Irish!
Post edited July 18, 2017 by BranjoHello
Have
DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin

Want:
Resident Evil HD REMASTER
Resident Evil 0 HD REMASTER

Thanks
[WANT]
Call to Power 2
Pharaoh + Cleopatra

[Have]
These

List is bit outdated so please let me know what you want before trading.
Post edited July 12, 2017 by amrit9037