It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aemenyn: No weekly sale yet.

I think it's tradition to get hyped right about now.
Tytus-: I'm brand new to GoG and PC gaming in general. I am HYPED. PC gaming blows my mind.
truhlik: The 50% discount for Bethesda's new releases will last until June 6, 1PM UTC.
Another hint ;)
Tytus-: Anyone think Bethesda's games will be further discounted ? or grab them now?
There have been times people waited, and the price went up, and they had to wait a while before they could purchase it at the sale price again, or then you have those that bought it, and the next week they were on sale.

The question you ask is a tough one. Some of the more experienced GOG forum members will have their opinions, but 50% off is good, and no one ever knows if it will be further discounted, or when a further discount will be.

Edit: Forgot to welcome you to GOG! :)
Post edited June 06, 2017 by Stryder2931
gdonoso: I'm officially hyped for this! I've been building up my GOG library for the past couple of months through the weekly sales, and just hit 100+ games last week. I still have around 40+ in my wishlist, especially '90s adventure games. I've been focusing on DOS games, so I'm hoping there will be a lot of those available on sale!
Wow, are you me? I like you.
Given GOG's new releases, and some of their recent sales, I forgot it is now time for the summer sale. GOG is on a roll this month!
Post edited June 06, 2017 by Stryder2931
Tytus-: Anyone think Bethesda's games will be further discounted ? or grab them now?
Usually the best method is to answer the question: do you want to play them now or just want to own them to play on future. I'd rather consider waiting a bit. In worst case scenario the games should be available at the same or better price during Fall or Winter Sale and buying during big sales may give you some bonuses/freebies. For me it's never good idea to buy on release, because I always have something to play and I can wait.
gdonoso: I've been focusing on DOS games, so I'm hoping there will be a lot of those available on sale!
Same here and I pray for new Interplay classics sale. During the last two sales there were bundles with really great prices for a lot of gems. We'll see, perhaps even today.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by ciemnogrodzianin
3 and a half hours for the Summer Sale?
Epitaph666: 3 and a half hours for the Summer Sale?
Lets hope so :D
Wow! That's a bit short. It normally lasts for a couple of weeks. :-P
blakstar: Wow! That's a bit short. It normally lasts for a couple of weeks. :-P
It's GOG's new sale gimmick: the Micro-Insomnia Sale
2 hours 22 minutes left. Hit the start button already! ;p
One hour left (:
ciemnogrodzianin: One hour left (:
Hype, hype, hype, hype...
45 minutes :)
30 minutes ...
ciemnogrodzianin: In worst case scenario the games should be available at the same or better price during Fall or Winter Sale
In worst case they get pulled from the store before you notice.
Sales could happen today, since June 20th falls on a tuesday and plus there was a update on GOG galaxy