It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fortuk: Weird! This is the first time I've had a problem like this last this long with a sale. I hope it gets fixed soon.
Yep, me too !
Kolto66: Why does the Rock Paper Shotgun Picks don't show up on the summer sale/gog main page?
(i can reach it only via link from their website or websearch)
It shows up under the All Collections tab along with other promotional collections.
This is one shitty sale.
bhrigu: It shows up under the All Collections tab along with other promotional collections.
Depends on the region you're in, not all people see the same collections. I don't get the Rock, Paper, Shotgun one but instead some crappy collections from german gaming magazines and some youtuber nobody gives a shit about.
bhrigu: It shows up under the All Collections tab along with other promotional collections.
ShadowAngel.207: Depends on the region you're in, not all people see the same collections. I don't get the Rock, Paper, Shotgun one but instead some crappy collections from german gaming magazines and some youtuber nobody gives a shit about.
Although I like a few youtubers they partnered with (LGR is a channel with good quality content), those collections didn't feel anything substantial. A lot of them contain a lot of common games. I found just browsing all games to be a better way of discovering games.
high rated
For the love of God..... When there's a sale give us an option to hide games we already own!
mighty.ape.acct: For the love of God..... When there's a sale give us an option to hide games we already own!
But what about that watermark thingy and all, like "owned"? Works for me... ;P
ShadowAngel.207: Depends on the region you're in, not all people see the same collections. I don't get the Rock, Paper, Shotgun one but instead some crappy collections from german gaming magazines and some youtuber nobody gives a shit about.
I see. That's why i see picks from PC Games or JPGames, both german websites.

Dear GOG, what sense does this make?
Does this mean, that not-german websites or youtubers do not want me to know that they exist?

And why can bhrigu see Rock Paper Shotgun Picks? Why doesn't he see websites and youtubers from India only?

It would be nicer, GOG, if anyone could see any collection. Please (!) do not erect virtual borders in a land (internet) which is open to anyone.
mighty.ape.acct: For the love of God..... When there's a sale give us an option to hide games we already own!
try
Barefoot Essentials

also try
Adalia Fundamentals

both works together
Post edited June 08, 2017 by 221bBS
Don't you like to browse the list, and here and there..... "OWNED".... "OWNED"?

:D j/k yeah that would be useful :)
I'm glad there's no Italian localization..
I'm not to fond of the "Picks" since they tend to repeat stuff. And I don't really care if some picks are for certain regions only, as long as they don't get special discounts/extra games for sale.
vicklemos: But what about that watermark thingy and all, like "owned"? Works for me... ;P
Doesn't work either here... again...

Also (see attachments)
Attachments:
Post edited June 08, 2017 by Klumpen0815
vicklemos: But what about that watermark thingy and all, like "owned"? Works for me... ;P
Well, having owned games not show up at all would also make it easier to browse the page, it wouldn't be as long, it wouldn't be such a cluttered mess.
So yes, an option to hide owned games would be very much appreciated.

Like the "Todays Highlights" field. I own 11 of the 12 displayed games, so to me this just clutters my screen and i have to scroll down more. Annoying as hell.
Post edited June 08, 2017 by ShadowAngel.207
it's not as if everyone had been asking for it for ages already :(

seriously GOG, this makes your all beloved "customer/user experience" very very frustrating, tedious and time consuming

so whenever GOG may release yet another messing-up update of their website for the sake of saving time for user and improving their "experience", i really really wonder if their vision of "user experience" is not biased by their own BDSM fetish tastes !