It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PainOfSalvation: I keep repeating myself through different threads, they will add more games in few batches. They also got something "special" prepared as well.
And here I was thinking that I'm done with reckless spending :)
RWarehall: Currently updated into the H's. Boy did GoG put a lot of games on sale all at once...
Downwell is 75% off ($0.79), you might wanna update that (in your spreadsheet it's 67% off)

Also 75% off should be $0.74 or 0.75 dunno how GOG calculated 0.79?!

Edit: Into The Breach is 20% off ($11.99), you probably forgot to update the price and discount.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by PainOfSalvation
RWarehall: Currently updated into the H's. Boy did GoG put a lot of games on sale all at once...
PainOfSalvation: Downwell is 75% off ($0.79), you might wanna update that (in your spreadsheet it's 67% off)

Also 75% off should be $0.74 or 0.75 dunno how GOG calculated 0.79?!

Edit: Into The Breach is 20% off ($11.99), you probably forgot to update the price and discount.
Thanks!
Thank you for doing this
Spreadsheet is now theoretically up to date! There could be typos, but I'll do a double-check tomorrow when looking for new titles. If you happen to run across any though, feel free to post them here as PainOfSalvation kindly did.
Thanks and bump!
Fixed about a score of typos and found a few sales that have changed or are now missing since this started...

Scratch that...looks like sales from last week I forgot to remove...

And the sale price for MachiaVillain rose from $15.99 to $17.99 yesterday
Post edited June 06, 2018 by RWarehall
RWarehall: Fixed about a score of typos and found a few sales that have changed or are now missing since this started...

The following games have been dropped from the sale:
FlatOut 2
Rise of the Triad (2013)
River City Ransom: Underground

And the sale price for MachiaVillain rose from $15.99 to $17.99 yesterday
Human Fall Flat will be removed today.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/human_fall_flat_being_delisted_from_gogcoms_catalog
Thank you for your great work RWarehall!

It seems like both FlatOut games are gone from the sale. I sense more bundles are on the way : )
mike_cesara: Thank you for your great work RWarehall!

It seems like both FlatOut games are gone from the sale. I sense more bundles are on the way : )
My bad, last week's Weekly Sale overlapped into Monday. Both ended as intended.
mike_cesara: I sense more bundles are on the way : )
Well, something's on the way for sure, as GOG themselves tweeted about it.

And my guess is that we'll know pretty soon, as the Xenonauts giveaway is ending in a matter of minutes.
mike_cesara: I sense more bundles are on the way : )
muntdefems: Well, something's on the way for sure, as GOG themselves tweeted about it.

And my guess is that we'll know pretty soon, as the Xenonauts giveaway is ending in a matter of minutes.
In 6 minutes is the usual change of day
mike_cesara: Thank you for your great work RWarehall!

RWarehall: My bad, last week's Weekly Sale overlapped into Monday. Both ended as intended.
Happens : )
There were some changes for sure, still have both Blake Stone games in my basket with discount applied. Sadly price is different on the order page.. I'm counting on a bundle price now : )
Attachments:
basket.jpg (142 Kb)
order.jpg (141 Kb)
RWarehall: And the sale price for MachiaVillain rose from $15.99 to $17.99 yesterday
It's back to $15.99 and 20% discount since a few hours.

The 3 Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth DLC packs are also back to their initial 80% discount.
Post edited June 06, 2018 by eiii
RWarehall: And the sale price for MachiaVillain rose from $15.99 to $17.99 yesterday
eiii: It's back to $15.99 and 20% discount since a few hours.

The 3 Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth DLC packs are also back to their initial 80% discount.
Thank you! Spreadsheet updated.