It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Nothing to see here...
Post edited July 26, 2018 by RWarehall
RWarehall: New additions to the sheet include columns for the best all-time deals and soon to be added...Links!
Two highly appreciated new features, thanks!

EDIT: You may want to re-check the 'End Date' column of the 'Now On Sale' tab in the 2018 spreadsheet, though. :P
Post edited December 27, 2017 by muntdefems
high rated
Clicked on the old 2017 spreadsheet and saw 3 users present. Bumping this in case those individuals were looking for a current spreadsheet with the current sales...
RWarehall: Clicked on the old 2017 spreadsheet and saw 3 users present. Bumping this in case those individuals were looking for a current spreadsheet with the current sales...
The title of the document being "GoG Sales 2017" should be enough of a clue, but maybe you could add a new tab to the spreadsheet with a warning and a link to the 2018 one?
high rated
Up to date (Day 1) with the new sale. Let me know if there are typos in the prices or the links are bugged.
high rated
Day 2 updated with the return of "Big Sales" additional tabs, sorted by addition day, category, discount, etc.
Thanks a lot, RWarehall!

I'm one of those who was looking for the spreadsheet. I recommend making a big label inside old spreadsheet to help all lost souls to find their way ;)
Do we have only one game added today? Really??
ciemnogrodzianin: Do we have only one game added today? Really??
I spotted three stars when I counted them now on the front page.
high rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Do we have only one game added today? Really??
Just 1 and it's the new release. Had 159 titles on sale yesterday (9 on page 4 - 50 per page). 10 on page 4 when I just checked from my phone.
The spreadsheet is updated by RWarehall with the current sale's offers, so I'm bumping this thread up to keep the links around :)

Thanks for your efforts once again!
Thanks for the work, RWarehall :)
RWarehall: I'm starting a new spreadsheet for the new year...
Just came across this. Thaks for the work!
high rated
It should be up to date for the moment. These hourly flash deals means it probably will be short the last few at any given point.
high rated
Updated through the S's - rest coming late tonight including mystery hats