It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am okay with them adding new deals and specials. The reason I asked if they change deals daily is because I can't get the games I want right now but am worried that by the time I can (which will be a couple of day) they will change price of some stuff and then I won't be able to get it at all. As long as they don't do that, they can add whatever new stuff they want and I'm cool with it. :)
Buquicious: I am okay with them adding new deals and specials. The reason I asked if they change deals daily is because I can't get the games I want right now but am worried that by the time I can (which will be a couple of day) they will change price of some stuff and then I won't be able to get it at all. As long as they don't do that, they can add whatever new stuff they want and I'm cool with it. :)
Sometimes GOG made mistakes and had to adjust discount, or pull the game(s) from the promo.
But usually, games in GOG's big promo day 1, will still here till the promo end.
Buquicious: I am okay with them adding new deals and specials. The reason I asked if they change deals daily is because I can't get the games I want right now but am worried that by the time I can (which will be a couple of day) they will change price of some stuff and then I won't be able to get it at all. As long as they don't do that, they can add whatever new stuff they want and I'm cool with it. :)
We've had a couple publishers pitch a fit when they see one of their games listed in a mass sale like this one and GoG has to pull titles.

Some publishers also rate limit how many games can be sold for such a price.

None of that is made public though.

edit: We have at least 2 websites that monitor prices here and someone who does it via a script. Such a change is noticed right away and posted.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by drmike
drmike: edit: We have at least 2 websites that monitor prices here and someone who does it via a script. Such a change is noticed right away and posted.
Can anyone provide links? I know about magog, the google docs sheet, and isthereanydeal.

What's the script? and the other sites? Thanks!
drmike: edit: We have at least 2 websites that monitor prices here and someone who does it via a script. Such a change is noticed right away and posted.
Tytus-: Can anyone provide links? I know about magog, the google docs sheet, and isthereanydeal.

The other website is Yepolebs GOG Database and here is a thread where some people track price updates.
Post edited June 19, 2018 by eiii
Tytus-: Can anyone provide links? I know about magog, the google docs sheet, and isthereanydeal.

See Yepoleb's GOG Database. There's also CheapShark.

I can't speak for any scripts, but I'm sure several members have jury-rigged something to scrape from these kinds of sites.

edit: ninja'd
Post edited June 19, 2018 by PixelHunt
3 promos end in three days, on monday. Is it possible to get next Tuesday GOG Anniversay Sale lasting two weeks and ending just before or on day GOG opened the store on 1st of August?
BeatriceElysia: ...
Perhaps.
But it is nothing special, I think, because both Weekly Sale and Weekend Sale always end on Monday and recently we often have also simultaneous Special Sales without clear time schedule. Nothing extraordinary here.
So I was looking up on the GoG birthday thing. We may be jumping the gun on the date.
This tweet was from 2 years ago.
Says birthday is on the 17th of August.
pkk234: So I was looking up on the GoG birthday thing. We may be jumping the gun on the date.
This tweet was from 2 years ago.
Says birthday is on the 17th of August.
Are they saying birthday is on 17th or that they just happened to post this on 17th of August, but real celebration was on 1st?
low rated
deleted
BeatriceElysia: Are they saying birthday is on 17th or that they just happened to post this on 17th of August, but real celebration was on 1st?
No idea lol, just putting the information out there. I guess we'll find out soon though.

Fairfox: does this mean
they will naht

upstage mah b-day?

;P
Yer just gonna have to have a better b-day than all of GoG!
BeatriceElysia: Are they saying birthday is on 17th or that they just happened to post this on 17th of August, but real celebration was on 1st?
Sorry for being blind, but where are you getting this from? I can't find any tweet where the 1st is mentioned.
MadalinStroe: Sorry for being blind, but where are you getting this from? I can't find any tweet where the 1st is mentioned.
From the very same thread we're posting now.
MadalinStroe: Sorry for being blind, but where are you getting this from? I can't find any tweet where the 1st is mentioned.
BeatriceElysia: From the very same thread we're posting now.
Got it! I thought you were referring to the tweet pkk234 posted.