It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: Will there be new Daily deal on monday? Like on last wishlist sale.
If there are hundreds of games in the summer sale during the next 2 weeks, will you care about 1 daily deal that only lasts 1 day?
BeatriceElysia: Will there be new Daily deal on monday? Like on last wishlist sale.
badon: If there are hundreds of games in the summer sale during the next 2 weeks, will you care about 1 daily deal that only lasts 1 day?
No, I guess not.
if i'm not mistaken the Summer Sale of 2018 will start today, so no small-ass daily deals today!

READY YER WALLATCH
Curb your enthusiasm, they may wait for the current weekly to end first and then start it tomorrow. They did so last time, I think.
TentacleMayor: Curb your enthusiasm, they may wait for the current weekly to end first and then start it tomorrow. They did so last time, I think.
But the countdown party is already started!
Nothing.
No Daily Deal, no Weekly Sale!
Brace yourselves! Summer Sale is coming!
TentacleMayor: Curb your enthusiasm, they may wait for the current weekly to end first and then start it tomorrow. They did so last time, I think.
No, they didn't; the Most Wanted Games Sale started on a Monday.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by Lemon_Curry
But season sales tend to start on Tuesday, indeed.
As far as I remember, the last Winter Sale started on Tuesday.
However if you're really going to wait for Tuesday, why don't made one more Daily Deal today?... :)
Lemon_Curry: No, they didn't; the Most Wanted Games Sale started on a Monday.
That's not the one I was talking about, it must have been either last summer or winter sale. All the sales expired and they put in a placeholder Witcher 3 sale at midnight, then at 14:00 CET the big sale began. But if it's confirmed to start today, all's well.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by TentacleMayor
TentacleMayor: That's not the one I was talking about, it must have been either last summer or winter sale. All the sales expired and they put in a placeholder Witcher 3 sale at midnight, then at 14:00 CET the big sale began. But if it's confirmed to start today, all's well.
I see, my apologies then. :)
Can somebody tell me if the deals in this summer sale change daily or if it is a static sale until the end?
OK, so post no. 1 updated with SummerGaming Sale (1000+ games discounted and 11 bundles) started today June, 4th, at 14:00 CET (12:00 UTC) and ending June 18, 22:00 UTC.

Buquicious: ...
Almost sure that are static (expect for mistakes corrections etc.).
They've stopped making such changes long time ago. Please, note that even bundles are revealed all at once.
ciemnogrodzianin: Almost sure that are static (expect for mistakes corrections etc.).
They've stopped making such changes long time ago. Please, note that even bundles are revealed all at once.
GOG still added games daily, to its previous several big promos.
Buquicious: Can somebody tell me if the deals in this summer sale change daily or if it is a static sale until the end?
They will be adding more games in batches. Also something "special" perhaps:

https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1003640758178598912