It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yes.21 June.Steam sale begin.
pkk234: I think they've based it off of most if not all past big sales. Usually a week or two before Steam's.
BeatriceElysia: Is Steam sale date confirmed, then?
This site https://www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com/ usually proved right.
Melvinica: This site https://www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com/ usually proved right.
But it showed that date for months now...
Melvinica: This site https://www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com/ usually proved right.
BeatriceElysia: But it showed that date for months now...
Do you want them to change the date from time to time even if that's the date when the sale begins?
BeatriceElysia: But it showed that date for months now...
Melvinica: Do you want them to change the date from time to time even if that's the date when the sale begins?
No, but does seem it's based on a hunch.
Melvinica: Do you want them to change the date from time to time even if that's the date when the sale begins?
BeatriceElysia: No, but does seem it's based on a hunch.
Usually the info leaks from publisher's tweets or emails. They know months in advance when the sale starts.
Post edited May 23, 2018 by Melvinica
BeatriceElysia: No, but does seem it's based on a hunch.
According to SteamDB (which is a pretty reliable source of information about Steam), the next Summer Sale starts on June 21st. GOG should be a couple of weeks earlier, as usual.
Neither Steam nor GOG sales' dates have been ever confirmed. It's always business secret.

About the predictions:
- in case of Steam it is always known before, probably they have discipline issues with hundreds or thousands of publishers, some of them cannot even make games ;)
- in case of GOG it's only a guess and we can never be sure, but recently they tend to start their sale before Steam one, which is quite reasonable I think if you're competing for the same wallets.
ciemnogrodzianin: Neither Steam nor GOG sales' dates have been ever confirmed. It's always business secret.

About the predictions:
- in case of Steam it is always known before, probably they have discipline issues with hundreds or thousands of publishers, some of them cannot even make games ;)
- in case of GOG it's only a guess and we can never be sure, but recently they tend to start their sale before Steam one, which is quite reasonable I think if you're competing for the same wallets.
Stay away from us you are....
Attachments:
evil.jpg (8 Kb)
Melvinica: ...
Sir, I don't want to be evil any more! I want to change! Could you spare me a plus to help, sir?
Melvinica: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Sir, I don't want to be evil any more! I want to change! Could you spare me a plus to help, sir?
Solved
ciemnogrodzianin: Sir, I don't want to be evil any more! I want to change! Could you spare me a plus to help, sir?
Melvinica: Solved
Nice one:)
Any chance for Summer sale tomorrow?
BeatriceElysia: ...
Don't think so. Usually there is no Weekly Sale starting before big sales. Moreover, Summer Sale tend to start in June.
It may be next week.