It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

worst sale yet GOG...not one game on my huge wishlist is even on discount lol well worth the wait....
Post edited December 12, 2022 by CappahUK
The main page is replaced, the dedicated Winter Sale subpage is up and running – but for some reason the announcement has been removed in a few minutes... :)

But the giveaway is great! Awaiting for the announcement to say thank you to GOG :)

CappahUK: worst sale yet GOG...not one game on my huge wishlist is even on discount lol well worth the wait....
Wait a second – I think not all discounts are displayed properly. There are some technical issues, I suppose.

PS. My script shows at the moment only ~200 discounted games assigned to "2022 Winter Sale". It's far from "4000 deals" mentioned in the aforementioned announcement (removed one). So let's wait a while for GOG to fix the things :)
Post edited December 12, 2022 by ciemnogrodzianin
CappahUK: worst sale yet GOG...not one game on my huge wishlist is even on discount lol well worth the wait....
I had none either, but NOW they show up, so probably just some delay - check your list again :)
ciemnogrodzianin: The main page is replaced, the dedicated Winter Sale subpage is up and running – but for some reason the announcement has been removed in a few minutes... :)

But the giveaway is great! Awaiting for the announcement to say thank you to GOG :)

ciemnogrodzianin: Wait a second – I think not all discounts are displayed properly. There are some technical issues, I suppose.

PS. My script shows at the moment only ~200 discounted games assigned to "2022 Winter Sale". It's far from "4000 deals" mentioned in the aforementioned announcement (removed one). So let's wait a while for GOG to fix the things :)
okay thanks for the heads up!
Yea I think a lot of the discounts are not showing up. Not even The Witcher series are discounted. At least on my pages.

It's too bad, because there is always hype and loose wallets at the beginning of any sale.

e:Okay they don't show up on the lists and front pages or whatever, but they do show up on the actual game pages and store lists. Either way, gotta fix that asap.
Post edited December 12, 2022 by pkk234
Discounts appear to be loading in swiftly now. Loading various subsequent pages beyond https://www.gog.com/en/games?discounted=true shows the counter going up from 45 to 60 already. (Some caching happening, but that makes sense.) I expect it to be done in less than 5 minutes.

20% for Rimworld! Highest I've ever seen...
Post edited December 12, 2022 by gogtrial34987
gogtrial34987: ...
My counter shows 3k+ games (DLCs excluded). So I guess all of them are up now.

I've merged all the sub-promos into one and starting to post it – with 10-minutes interval the whole list should be on forum till Wednesday :D
Fonzer: How nice to start a sale on my birthday. Now if they only would add the discounts to the games and wonder if the dlc for little inferno will be discounted enough to buy it.
Since i already got an interesting game in the previous sale like streets of rage 4 with dlc.
Happy birthday to You! And good winter's hunting :)
Fonzer:
Happy birthday, have some cozy time playing stuff.
any reason why you cant merge your wallet + paypal to purchase a game? it tells me "selected payment method is currently unavailable..." but if i add 2 or more games it accepts wallet + paypal. Very annoying and has been this way for as long as i know. Anyone else having this issue?

example: I wish to buy Orbital Bullet at £6.79, i have £4.89 in my GOG wallet, and i want to pay the remaining £1.90 via PayPal, but it telllls me "selected pament method is currently unavailable"
Post edited December 13, 2022 by CappahUK
CappahUK: any reason why you cant merge your wallet + paypal to purchase a game? it tells me "selected payment method is currently unavailable..." but if i add 2 or more games it accepts wallet + paypal. Very annoying and has been this way for as long as i know. Anyone else having this issue?

example: I wish to buy Orbital Bullet at £6.79, i have £4.89 in my GOG wallet, and i want to pay the remaining £1.90 via PayPal, but it telllls me "selected pament method is currently unavailable"
Wrong thread, please ask in the general forum or via support ticket.
CappahUK: any reason why you cant merge your wallet + paypal to purchase a game? it tells me "selected payment method is currently unavailable..." but if i add 2 or more games it accepts wallet + paypal. Very annoying and has been this way for as long as i know. Anyone else having this issue?

Ueber: Wrong thread, please ask in the general forum or via support ticket.
i did and got nothing. thanks for the advice tho.
ciemnogrodzianin:
Don't forget to add the dates to the list :). Dec 12 - Jan 2.

Nice art for the New Years Resolutions sale even though it is just a small one.

I guess the next question is if the Chinese New Year (Jan 22) sale will be largish or small this year.
joveian: ...
Forgot! It was so big event that I was sure it's already there ;)
Thank you :)

I doubt Chinese New Year will be a big sale. I'd not expect anything big before February. Especially that GOG seems to prefer a lot of small parallel sales – IMO they are easier for them to manage (as they can prepare and launch small set of games in any schedule they want) and much worse for us (as they create total mess and make questions like "when this specific discount ends?" very difficult to answer).

There were Valentine's Day related sales in the last 2 years.
And probably the next full scale sale is Spring one – usually starting after March 20th.
high rated
The House of the Dead Remake will be on sale on GOG from January 20th to the 30th:
https://twitter.com/FE_IndieGames/status/1614944327381450752
Since the sale period is longer than most normal sales, maybe some special sale starts this Friday.
Post edited January 16, 2023 by SCPM