It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: I bet you would have survived the first day at least if you hadn't self-hammered!
One thing to learn from this game: suicide is not a winning move!
SirPrimalform: I bet you would have survived the first day at least if you hadn't self-hammered!
Lifthrasil: One thing to learn from this game: suicide is not a winning move!
oho!
If I didn't self hammer, someone else would have hammered. We were in that End of Day rush, never mind that Lift said nothing about it impeding. In my eyes, it was either I lose later or I lose sooner, and I didn't fancy prolonging my suffering like I did last game.

Also, Trent, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I hope you can ease her pain.
Post edited September 10, 2019 by PookaMustard
Lifthrasil: One thing to learn from this game: suicide is not a winning move!
JoeSapphire: oho!
That role shouldn't be allowed to self-vote. That would make winning with it even easier. But then again that role res too easy and game disruptive anyhow.
Also, I should have been a Jester. But then again, I'd hate being one. An anti-Town role where the purpose is to intentionally die? Screw that winning condition!
JoeSapphire: oho!
Lifthrasil: That role shouldn't be allowed to self-vote. That would make winning with it even easier. But then again that role res too easy and game disruptive anyhow.
I agree, being able to self-vote reduces the fun (and what little skill there is involved).

Dual OR win conditions are fun though, I really enjoyed being lyncher/survivor in your witch game. Maybe a jester/lyncher would be fun. As a normal jester is too easy you could specify that their lynch target has to be on the wagon? Like an inverse lyncher.

So either I have to get Joe lynched and be on his wagon or get myself lynched and have Joe on the wagon. Still pretty easy I guess but it would require a little bit more manipulation.
Post edited September 10, 2019 by SirPrimalform
Good game everyone!
nmillar: RedFireGaming and GameRager or SPF for me.
Nice job! I'm glad you weren't playing in my scum game!

Maybe the real Stephen Chowder is locked up in the supply closet.
SirPrimalform: I agree, being able to self-vote reduces the fun (and what little skill there is involved).

Dual OR win conditions are fun though, I really enjoyed being lyncher/survivor in your witch game. Maybe a jester/lyncher would be fun. As a normal jester is too easy you could specify that their lynch target has to be on the wagon? Like an inverse lyncher.

So either I have to get Joe lynched and be on his wagon or get myself lynched and have Joe on the wagon. Still pretty easy I guess but it would require a little bit more manipulation.
Or, even more difficult, get lynched but have a specific player NOT on the wagon! Something like: get lynched. It won't hurt you. Unless Joe is on the wagon. He is the only one who actually can hurt you and if he is on your wagon, you die for real and lose!
SirPrimalform: I agree, being able to self-vote reduces the fun (and what little skill there is involved).

Lifthrasil: Or, even more difficult, get lynched but have a specific player NOT on the wagon! Something like: get lynched. It won't hurt you. Unless Joe is on the wagon. He is the only one who actually can hurt you and if he is on your wagon, you die for real and lose!
Interesting..!

I quite like the "lynch a specific person or get them to lynch you" thing for its symmetry and possible flavour implications, but yours would definitely up the challenge. Trying to get a specific person to "white knight" for you and refuse to lynch you would be really really hard.

Lifthrasil: Or, even more difficult, get lynched but have a specific player NOT on the wagon! Something like: get lynched. It won't hurt you. Unless Joe is on the wagon. He is the only one who actually can hurt you and if he is on your wagon, you die for real and lose!
Not bad. You can't claim Jester or Miller for an easy win, since that person would vote for you too.

Of course once that person is dead, you're kind of golden. So it's a mix of Lyncher and Jester. Not a bad idea.
ZFR: ZFR: I can't wait to read Mafia chat thread to see why you decided to kill me!

Mafia thread:
_ So, who do we kill?
_ I dunno.....maybe ZFR?

ZFR: ...
To be fair I am somewhat new to scum teams and I also had little time to post and interact with SPF as he seems to not always be one when I am.
=======
=======
SirPrimalform: Getting input from GR was like getting blood from a stone. But yes, your NK was essentially random. I thought that'd make you happy!

EDIT: There was a reason I was in favour of killing you particularly actually. You were the only one who also expressed any suspicion of Blotunga on D1. I thought people might read into it but didn't want to push it myself.
I agree we should've coordinated a time for scum chat better, but what's done is done now. :)
==========
==========
RedFireGaming: Maybe the real Stephen Chowder is locked up in the supply closet.
I ate his mugs.....they were delicious....
Post edited September 11, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: To be fair I am somewhat new to scum teams and I also had little time to post and interact with SPF as he seems to not always be one when I am.
=======
=======
I agree we should've coordinated a time for scum chat better, but what's done is done now. :)
==========
==========
To be fair, I discarded you as a scum in the beginning because I thought SPF would've coached you :P
GameRager: To be fair I am somewhat new to scum teams and I also had little time to post and interact with SPF as he seems to not always be one when I am.
=======
=======
==========
==========
blotunga: To be fair, I discarded you as a scum in the beginning because I thought SPF would've coached you :P
I didn't see any point in trying. :P
blotunga: To be fair, I discarded you as a scum in the beginning because I thought SPF would've coached you :P
That's the second time that someone gets town-read because 'he would have been coached'! ;-)

Apparently, if one is scum with a relatively new player, the safest thing is to not coach them. Let them make errors. It will be read as 'proof' that they are town! ;-)
Lifthrasil: That's the second time that someone gets town-read because 'he would have been coached'! ;-)

Apparently, if one is scum with a relatively new player, the safest thing is to not coach them. Let them make errors. It will be read as 'proof' that they are town! ;-)
:D