It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nmillar: RedFireGaming and GameRager or SPF for me.
Just saying ...
Congrats to Town!! Thanks for hosting Lift, I hope you’ve got your desire back to play forum mafia again :-)
Yea, I screwed up the flavour of SPFs role a bit. I told him that people he blocked wouldn't remember who they talked to. But later I assumed that I had said that they would forget the conversation altogether. Which is why I didn't tell blotunga that someone talked to him through the wall while he was sitting on the loo. So my bad! I may actually have contributed to SPF getting lynched... eh, expelled.

trentonlf: Congrats to Town!! Thanks for hosting Lift, I hope you’ve got your desire back to play forum mafia again :-)
Yes, I did. I also settled into my new job by now, so my schedule is a bit more relaxed. Starting a new job is always a lot of learning.
Post edited September 09, 2019 by Lifthrasil
Up till last moment my money was on trent. Good job everyone.
Thanks for hosting!
Post edited September 09, 2019 by ZFR
ZFR: I can't wait to read Mafia chat thread to see why you decided to kill me!

Mafia thread:
_ So, who do we kill?
_ I dunno.....maybe ZFR?

ZFR: ...
blotunga: I do wonder what was SPF's PM. Mentioning the Hail Mary's kinda felt like going overboard :D. On the other hand he couldn't have blocked me since I was already jailed
SirPrimalform: I absolutely did block you actually. Everything about my claim (apart from my alignment) was true. Would you have bought it if your PM mentioned my visit?
Maybe. At least that you are a roleblocker. But really you were on thin ice anyway, it just made my decision quicker.
For the record Agent, I didn't see your play as scummy at all. Just thought I saw other people's actions that might imply you were scum by the way they interacted with you. It's how I try to identify the better scum players. They can play perfect but sometimes their partner drops a tell. That and I knew if I were wrong, there was more to learn from analyzing your early wagon knowing your faction than anyone else in the game.

Maybe it's just me, but I spend most of my time looking for slips from the players who are hardest to read. And it's easy to see things that aren't really there.
RWarehall: ...
You'll join us next game?
ZFR: ZFR: I can't wait to read Mafia chat thread to see why you decided to kill me!

Mafia thread:
_ So, who do we kill?
_ I dunno.....maybe ZFR?

ZFR: ...
Getting input from GR was like getting blood from a stone. But yes, your NK was essentially random. I thought that'd make you happy!

EDIT: There was a reason I was in favour of killing you particularly actually. You were the only one who also expressed any suspicion of Blotunga on D1. I thought people might read into it but didn't want to push it myself.

SirPrimalform: I absolutely did block you actually. Everything about my claim (apart from my alignment) was true. Would you have bought it if your PM mentioned my visit?
blotunga: Maybe. At least that you are a roleblocker. But really you were on thin ice anyway, it just made my decision quicker.
So you mean you didn't believe I was a role blocker? Thanks Lifthrasil! :P

Why do you think being jailed means you can't also be blocked by someone else? Protection means you can't be killed, not that you can't be targeted at all.
Post edited September 09, 2019 by SirPrimalform
Yay NRA!

Lifthrasil: PookaMustard Tony Taker Neutral Reporter
Microfish/RWarehall Gary Anderson NRA Thief
RedFireGaming Alexander Jones NRA Prankster
So my glory call was two PRs and the Neutral? Well, at least I spotted that something was different about them.

RWarehall: For the record Agent, I didn't see your play as scummy at all. Just thought I saw other people's actions that might imply you were scum by the way they interacted with you. It's how I try to identify the better scum players. They can play perfect but sometimes their partner drops a tell. That and I knew if I were wrong, there was more to learn from analyzing your early wagon knowing your faction than anyone else in the game.

Maybe it's just me, but I spend most of my time looking for slips from the players who are hardest to read. And it's easy to see things that aren't really there.
Fair enough.
Lifthrasil: <snip>
Thanks Lift!
Ooh, game's won! Oh wait, I'm not town...anyways!
We won! Thanks Lift for hosting and all of you for a fun game! Special thanks to RWarehall for taking my place! I hope to see all of you in the next game!
SirPrimalform: Why do you think being jailed means you can't also be blocked by someone else? Protection means you can't be killed, not that you can't be targeted at all.
I didn't knew that. Also at that point I wasn't thinking about a mafia roleblocker, but you still were the most at hand lynch. So probably it wouldn't have made much of a difference.
PookaMustard: Ooh, game's won! Oh wait, I'm not town...anyways!
Sorry about that :D
Post edited September 10, 2019 by blotunga
blotunga: I didn't knew that. Also at that point I wasn't thinking about a mafia roleblocker, but you still were the most at hand lynch. So probably it wouldn't have made much of a difference.
It's true! Although we might have managed to drag the day out a little longer. As it was you denied anyone the chance to address my claim, good thing I was actually scum! :P

PookaMustard: Ooh, game's won! Oh wait, I'm not town...anyways!
I bet you would have survived the first day at least if you hadn't self-hammered!
ZFR:
SirPrimalform: your NK was essentially random. I thought that'd make you happy!
Nothing makes ZFR happier than things that are close to being random but aren't truly random. I can picture his cheerful little face now.