It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: Vote Blotunga
supplementscene: This is interesting you've moved to Blotunga's wagon to make him L2 after the second vote on Gogtrial. Both wagons have had unvoted support. This seems either opportunistic or a defensive action towards Gogtrial. I'm guessing either Mafia buddies or Masons

I acknowledge you could just be trying to ensure a lynch and Blotunga's looking more likely perhaps. But should you go with your strongest read anyway?
I'm willing to compromise to get a lynch among the various players I'd like to see lynched, even if it isn't my personal first choice. This is a coop game, after all. I'm triply willing to compromise considering GOG's recent spat of not being able to lynch anyone on D1 (and D2 doesn't look great, either).

That said, I'm not going to be voting Gogtrial on this D1, and I really don't care about accusations of defending him. He has been quite active without resorting to nonsense or resorting to general-game-advice/platitudes. He's perhaps the second player I'd be least willing to lynch, with myself being the first such player.

supplementscene: Because 'Jack the Ripper' isn't a figure in popular culture like the other 2 are, he's a serial killer which is likely a play on roles.
This is a complete crap argument, and the reason why it is complete crap has been pointed out to you multiple times.

Please stop trying to game the PMs.

Bookwyrm627: Vote Blotunga
gogtrial34987: Do you think blotunga to be more likely to be scum than scene, or do you think blotunga to be a more likely or more useful lynch than scene?
I'm content with either lynch, and several others besides. I think Scene's lynch will be most useful in clearing the air and preventing even more distraction mud from being dug up, but no one seems to want to finish him off.

I'm invested in killing you guys, but I can't do it alone. During the Day, anyway </taunt>.
Pro-tip: When putting together a multi-post, try not to get distracted by family questions and your son asking for help playing Twilight Princess.

Bookwyrm627: Why?
PookaMustard: This smells more like an overeager Town player who hasn't been paying attention to the game rather than an opportunistic scum in my eyes. Blotunga's behavior actually reminds me of myself in my first game, the Captain Sapphire one, when I was third on someone's wagon, got called out for it then took my vote off, which helps me relate to blotunga's predicament here.
Does your opinion change any if you consider that this is his 3rd(?) mafia game?

Bookwyrm627: So, here we are. Everyone is voting, but a bunch of us are voting for wagons that aren't going anywhere and haven't been for awhile.

Vote Blotunga
blotunga: So a L-3 wagon isn't going anywhere but the other L-3 wagon is. Interesting.
1. I was actually referencing players that have their vote sitting on very lonely wagons. Scene and Micro are sitting together on a very unlikely wagon. People like SPF, Agent, and Blotunga are sitting on a wagon all by themselves.

2. There were two wagons at L-3, but I could only advance one of them.

trentonlf: His reactions are not what I would expect from a scum Scene, and the same goes for blotunga. My gut is telling me that neither of them are scum.
Then who do you think might be scum, Trent?
trentonlf: My vote on blotunga was to gauge reactions. I answered gamerager about the unvote not Micro. As for Scene, I am still not certain now that he is scum. His reactions are not what I would expect from a scum Scene, and the same goes for blotunga. My gut is telling me that neither of them are scum.
I do share the sentiment that I don't think blotunga is scum. However, scene I feel strongly about even without worrying about alignment. He reminds me of Micro last game, except worse, for all the reasons mentioned earlier, especially about distractions. At this point, I doubt even scum want to be with him if he's scum. As bookwyrm said last game to Micro, I want his flip.

trentonlf: What are your thoughts on bookwyrm, flub, dedo, gogtrial, and Micro?
bookwyrm is giving me Town vibes, as he is playing similarly to last game, what's with being questioning.
Same thing for dedo.
gogtrial is perhaps the most Town-looking of us at this point. He is able to point out what posts had what points, and seems to hold solid ground against scene, who's just going around saying "I am sure this and that are scum" for what I believe are flimsy reasons (including things relating to your and micro's mod votes).
flub is not as talkative as last game, which means he's still a pretty hard read, and I am neutral on.
Micro, his participation is that low and infrequent. While he's involved in a Secret Hitler game that's been dragging on for way too long and still on-going, at least he's constantly playing there, but here, we see little involvement from him. If there are no available better wagons, he looks to be the most safe goodbye, either for lynch (no major info is obtained from him) or a nightkill (the little information he provided seems perfect for mafia to kill him without leaving much of a trail).

blotunga: @Pooka on the phone again so hard to multi-quote. Indeed it seems similar to that game, but yours was at a much later stage. Here we were d1 for crying out loud. Maybe I should've stuck to it and lynch scene.
I'm not sure what you're referring to. If it's the vote/unvotes on D1 wagons, well, it happened in both games on D1. I can't recall much about you in the Captain Sapphire game other than the language mixup and players seemingly reluctant on lynching you. Can you point me to what you're talking about if it isn't the D1 wagons?

Bookwyrm627: Does your opinion change any if you consider that this is his 3rd(?) mafia game?
I think he's still got a long way to figure out which actions would make him look suspect, as I am. This is my third game as well, but D1 proved to be more chunky and heated than in the previous game, where nothing much was going on and I was immediately nightkilled. You also have to take into account his alignment. For all his talk about how he's trying to get an AI playstyle nailed down, I think his alignment ultimately judges how he's going to play in major and subtle ways. In Captain Sapphire he was scum, last game he was Town. So it's a hard tell, just trying to figure him out based on previous games.
Bookwyrm627: Pro-tip: When putting together a multi-post, try not to get distracted by family questions and your son asking for help playing Twilight Princess.

PookaMustard: This smells more like an overeager Town player who hasn't been paying attention to the game rather than an opportunistic scum in my eyes. Blotunga's behavior actually reminds me of myself in my first game, the Captain Sapphire one, when I was third on someone's wagon, got called out for it then took my vote off, which helps me relate to blotunga's predicament here.
Bookwyrm627: Does your opinion change any if you consider that this is his 3rd(?) mafia game?

blotunga: So a L-3 wagon isn't going anywhere but the other L-3 wagon is. Interesting.
Bookwyrm627: 1. I was actually referencing players that have their vote sitting on very lonely wagons. Scene and Micro are sitting together on a very unlikely wagon. People like SPF, Agent, and Blotunga are sitting on a wagon all by themselves.

2. There were two wagons at L-3, but I could only advance one of them.

trentonlf: His reactions are not what I would expect from a scum Scene, and the same goes for blotunga. My gut is telling me that neither of them are scum.
Bookwyrm627: Then who do you think might be scum, Trent?
To be honest I’m not overly sure who’s scum right now. I still don’t like Pooka’s vote on Scene when the reasons he used were viable before when he didn’t like Scene’s wagon, but I don’t see him being lynched today. Right now the only two viable wagons are Scene and blotunga. Of the two we will garner more information from Scene’s lynch.

Vote supplementscene
I still have people over, but taking a few minutes.

supplementscene:
scene: please answer this:

supplementscene: Pretty sure Bookwyrm627 is mafia now. If I die lynch Gogtrial and Bookwyrm627
trentonlf: What is your reasoning for Bookwyrm being mafia?

agentcarr16: I may be online once more before deadline, but I certainly won't be online at deadline. My D&D party is about to reach the hidden mountain monastery!
Your vote is currently parked on a wagon which isn't going anywhere, and was already clear not to be going anywhere when you posted this. Kindly move it to someplace useful when you look in? And since you knew it wasn't certain if you would manage to be around before deadline at all, I question your decision to leave your vote where it is.

blotunga: You may be scum or you may be a thorough player, it's hard to gauge, but then why does scen still look scummiest? So I'm on the fence with you tbh.
Scene still looks scummiest because he does. He misrepresents, he hasn't asked questions about setup / mechanics (only made it clear he's not interested in it). Am I certain that he's scum? No, far from it; far less than I'd expected and hoped to be. But from everyone in the game, he still is the one I find most likely to be scum (barely ahead of you). He'll give us useful info if he flips town, and he'll give us useful info if he flips scum.
The case against you is almost as strong. I think your flip will give us less useful info, but based on current wagons, I also think your lynch is more likely, as both scene and me could move to you for self-preservation, and SPF has given a preference for you.

The time really has come for you to move your vote. Your choices are basically me and scene.
Who looks scummiest?
Whose wagon will give town more useful info?
Who will be more useful to have around in the next few days to help figure out the game if they're town?
Who will be more likely to slip up anyway if they're scum?
Who looks lynchable at all?
You've previously signalled that the only reason you weren't voting me, is because you were afraid I'd "hammer" you. Hammering is going to happen within the next two hours and 10 minutes regardless (unless we once again collectively fuck up as town). So if you still believe I'm the one, and that scene isn't, then vote with your heart for the good of town and see what comes from it. Other people are basically waiting to see which way you'll jump in order to make up their minds, so by not voting on a useful wagon, you're once again depriving town of information, and making yourself seem ever scummier.

supplementscene: 5 Hours to go, can everyone post a list of willing to Lynch in order of preference please?
Still:
scene
blotunga
microfish
agentcarr
trent
flub

SirPrimalform: Out of the two leading wagons I'm leaning towards the blotunga one for a couple of reasons (perceived flip flopping, and he never responded when pressed about it). It's not a super strong read and TBH I would support the scene wagon over a no-lynch if we came up against the deadline.
I see a green light on you. How close before deadline are you intending to make it?
Got a leak in the boiler cupboard in my house, might not be here for the deadline but I'm still a little more confident about the Blotunga wagon so I'm going to leave my vote there in the event I don't make it back.

Vote Blotunga

Bookwyrm627: 1. I was actually referencing players that have their vote sitting on very lonely wagons. Scene and Micro are sitting together on a very unlikely wagon. People like SPF, Agent, and Blotunga are sitting on a wagon all by themselves.
That's not a wagon, it's an RVS vote. I've been mentally voting for Blotunga for a while and talking about it, his wagon just had plenty of votes already so there was no reason to rush (until now, and real life is rushing me as well).
trentonlf: Of the two we will garner more information from Scene’s lynch.
Why do you say this?

Hi, sorry I'm late. I've skimmed but I'll get caught up shortly.
supplementscene: 5 Hours to go, can everyone post a list of willing to Lynch in order of preference please?
fun game. okay

Blotunga
Pooka
SirP
Trent
and... bookwyrm

Blotunga I need to know whether or not he is. I can see it both ways and I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be laura roslin, vanilla town. But there's as much to suggest he's mafia as there is to suggest he's town so.
Pooka and blotunga seem to be linked.
SirP I would like to be mafia. Also he went for me a bit at the beginning of Day, and then seemed to lose interest. Someone asked him about it but I don't think he responded (did I miss it?)
Trent the jump from the supplementscene wagon to the blotunga wagon and back to supplementscene piques my interest.
bookwyrm just because you asked me for 5. Gogtrial says there's little interaction between me and him. Maybe he's ignoring me? Maybe I take offense to that. Ugh. Stupid reason I shouldn't write this. But I don't know who I'd rather lynch in 5th place more so you get my stupid hypocritical reason.
flubbucket: How do you "know" this is a joke??
supplementscene: Because 'Jack the Ripper' isn't a figure in popular culture like the other 2 are, he's a serial killer which is likely a play on roles.
And two points do not a triangulate make.
trentonlf: Of the two we will garner more information from Scene’s lynch.
JoeSapphire: Why do you say this?

For me the main thing is that it will help to answer my suspicion that he was manipulating the vote.
JoeSapphire: .............

and I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be laura roslin, vanilla town.

Trouble is, Laura Roslin is a "good guy" and this sort of contradicts the names and flavor are meaningless edict put out by the host.

Not a cause in itself for lynch, but not a feather in the townie cap either.
JoeSapphire: .............

and I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be laura roslin, vanilla town.

flubbucket: Trouble is, Laura Roslin is a "good guy" and this sort of contradicts the names and flavor are meaningless edict put out by the host.

Not a cause in itself for lynch, but not a feather in the townie cap either.
no that doesn't make sense. For a "good guy" name to mean that the role is NOT a good guy is just another way of giving meaning to the roles. Which also contradicts the edict.

As ZFR's only been mafia once before I'd expect all the names but one to be a 'good guy' name.

JoeSapphire: Why do you say this?

trentonlf: For me the main thing is that it will help to answer my suspicion that he was manipulating the vote.
So you meant to say "I will garner more information from Scene's lynch" rather than "we will gather more information"?
The water is shut off and the leak has mostly stopped so I can breathe now.

JoeSapphire: SirP I would like to be mafia. Also he went for me a bit at the beginning of Day, and then seemed to lose interest. Someone asked him about it but I don't think he responded (did I miss it?)
I believe it was your good buddy gogtrial and it I did indeed answer. I haven't so much as lost interest in you as you were superseded by scummier looking peeps. The vote was in that transition between RVS and real voting, the reason I was voting for you was real but the vote was RVS. Still, your attempted derpclear is in my notes* for cross referencing with future behaviour.

trentonlf: For me the main thing is that it will help to answer my suspicion that he was manipulating the vote.
Manipulating them how?

*hahahahahahahahaha, notes
I think he means the information will glitter.
JoeSapphire: So you meant to say "I will garner more information from Scene's lynch" rather than "we will gather more information"?
No, we will garner more information from scene as he's been under more scrutiny. For me personally the biggest thing is Pooka. Is there a reason you don't think we will garner information from scene's lynch?