It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: @SPF I said why I did what I did. I wanted reactions and found the wagon odd. So that's why I didn't stay for long there.
Did you directly reply to me or do you just mean you explained in general? If the former then I missed it. I made my post hoping for a direct reaction from you, it seems like you just ducked and hoped I'd forget.
blotunga: @SPF I said why I did what I did. I wanted reactions and found the wagon odd. So that's why I didn't stay for long there.
SirPrimalform: Did you directly reply to me or do you just mean you explained in general? If the former then I missed it. I made my post hoping for a direct reaction from you, it seems like you just ducked and hoped I'd forget.
You probably missed my explanation, I qas fishing for reactions, but then pooka reminded me that I've put him at l-2 and so i backed off, not wanting to cause an early lynch , especially since my vote was more or less testing the waters.
blotunga: You probably missed my explanation, I qas fishing for reactions, but then pooka reminded me that I've put him at l-2 and so i backed off, not wanting to cause an early lynch , especially since my vote was more or less testing the waters.
I saw the general explanation but I was still disappointed you didn't reply to me. But you've replied now, so I've got my reaction.
D1 ends at 4 pm UTC tomorrow Saturday.

That's 12 noon in New York, 5pm in London and 6pm in Berlin.

What actually will happen is that Day will end as soon as I'm available after this time. If I'm at my PC when the time comes, I'll end it right then. If not, you might have a couple of minutes or hours or decades more.

Of course should a lynch occur before the Day ends earlier.
Bookwyrm627: Hm. How would a scum kickstart a wagon?
GameRager: Are you asking for this game or in general? Because you seemed to be knowledgable on the game in general when I asked earlier....this seems odd for you to ask, is what i'm saying.
I asked because I wanted to hear what Pooka had to say about it.

GameRager: As for before day ends....I wanted to see if anyone seems more scummy before day ends and I don't want to vote for a wagon that might not go anywhere.
It has been a while since a policy lynch has so clearly presented itself.

This 'cards 6 inches behind the sternum' thing is not going to help Town.

agentcarr16: Post 187 he has decided that I am scum-buddies with scene because I RVS voted scene in order to leave the wagon that literally hadn't formed yet (!?!) but that I obviously knew would form... somehow?
The first two points you cite look innocent. The first one is him questioning you adding an apparently RVS vote to a serious wagon vote, while the second is responding to Scene's comment.

I'll grant the third one is reaching, and might be indicative of a pattern.

PookaMustard: From reading this, ... blotunga leans Town to me
Why?

blotunga: @wyrm i would like also some thoughts from you.
I think some of Auri's findings are going to show up as a Chekov's Guns for Kvothe, ultimately pulling him back into the antics that he used to pursue.

Bookwyrm627:
gogtrial34987: What are your current thoughts on blotunga, Microfish and agentcarr?
1. Would lynch. Don't trust him after that vote/unvote mess, haven't seen much to allay my suspicion since then.
2. No read. No particular reason to lynch him, no particular reason to save him.
3. Feeling better than I was. I know Agent has a brain, and I've been trying to see if he's floating or using it. Or both.

blotunga: my gut tells me that scene's wagon grew quickly for my comfort so at this moment you and GameRager are in the might be scum bucket,
Huh.

supplementscene: I'm Squidge the Primape, a Vanilla Townie
There's the claim.

blotunga: Btw I'm also vanilla town Laura Roslin at your service, nice to meet you.
There's...another claim.

JoeSapphire: It's the second time that Scene has praised Pooka's game - is this praise totally deserved?
Checking up on Pooka is on my To Do list.

flubbucket: Premature claiming is totally treatable.

Please consult your physician.
Flub hunting for the Doctor. You heard it here first!
Pretty sure Bookwyrm627 is mafia now. If I die lynch Gogtrial and Bookwyrm627
blotunga: @wyrm i would like also some thoughts from you.
Bookwyrm627: I think some of Auri's findings are going to show up as a Chekov's Guns for Kvothe, ultimately pulling him back into the antics that he used to pursue.
I knew you wouldn't disappoint! :D

supplementscene: Pretty sure Bookwyrm627 is mafia now. If I die lynch Gogtrial and Bookwyrm627
Any intent of sharing your reasoning on bookwyrm with your less analytical brethren?
supplementscene: Pretty sure Bookwyrm627 is mafia now. If I die lynch Gogtrial and Bookwyrm627
What is your reasoning for Bookwyrm being mafia?
agentcarr16: Why?
JoeSapphire: If he's vanilla he can't be mason, and if he's lying he can't be town.
Oh, I follow now.

Bookwyrm627: The first two points you cite look innocent. The first one is him questioning you adding an apparently RVS vote to a serious wagon vote, while the second is responding to Scene's comment.

I'll grant the third one is reaching, and might be indicative of a pattern.
Yeah, it's only all three taken together that look a little suspicious to me.

Bookwyrm627: 3. Feeling better than I was. I know Agent has a brain, and I've been trying to see if he's floating or using it. Or both.
*blush*

I may be online once more before deadline, but I certainly won't be online at deadline. My D&D party is about to reach the hidden mountain monastery!
supplementscene: Pretty sure Bookwyrm627 is mafia now.
Attachments:
yes.jpg (34 Kb)
Welp, I have read everything, I am caught up AFAIK, and am torn between Scene & GOGtrial. Scene for his goofs(?) as has been previously commented on; GOG because he is attacking scene so hard. IF scene flips town, GOG is my main target; if not, I might know who town is.

All the same, i do not feel that scene is scum, just that he is in the same spot that I as in last game vs Book.

Therefore, I'm throwing my vote in with my gut instinct and will proceed to:

VOTE GOGTRIAL
So, here we are. Everyone is voting, but a bunch of us are voting for wagons that aren't going anywhere and haven't been for awhile.

Vote Blotunga
So about 12 hours or less until the deadline now. My landline is knocked out cold, taking my internet down with it. Gotta love life. I will put in a couple more thoughts before drifting off to sleep and possibly Night 1.

Bookwyrm627: Why?
This smells more like an overeager Town player who hasn't been paying attention to the game rather than an opportunistic scum in my eyes. Blotunga's behavior actually reminds me of myself in my first game, the Captain Sapphire one, when I was third on someone's wagon, got called out for it then took my vote off, which helps me relate to blotunga's predicament here.

#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:354#Q&_^Q&Q#
I see you have switched your vote to blotunga, trent. Is it based on the existing reasons for his wagon (the vote-unvote thing making him look suspect)? It looks sudden in my eyes. After you questioned me about putting scene to L-2 and your accompaying unvote, you answer a player about this unvote (was it Micro?) by saying you feared I was manipulating the vote (after replying with my reasons on why I brought scene back to L-2). You then drop the stance you had on scene since the beginning of the game and voted blotunga. I'd like to know your thought process here.

To everyone else
The deadline is looming. To those who have not voted yet, please vote. If your wagon isn't going anywhere, stick with the leading one. A no-lynch would deprive us of alignment information that we can make use of later.
Bookwyrm627: So, here we are. Everyone is voting, but a bunch of us are voting for wagons that aren't going anywhere and haven't been for awhile.

Vote Blotunga
So a L-3 wagon isn't going anywhere but the other L-3 wagon is. Interesting.

@Pooka on the phone again so hard to multi-quote. Indeed it seems similar to that game, but yours was at a much later stage. Here we were d1 for crying out loud. Maybe I should've stuck to it and lynch scene.

To other townies, look closely at my and scene's wagon if one of us gets lynched. Especially if you mis-lynch me. I think it might reveal a thing or two.
i think scene looks worse than blot, but both of them are innocent
i'druther lynch scene over blot, howsomeever.