It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: If Pooka is Mafia he's playing a blinder but I'm pretty sure he's Town.
supplementscene: If Pooka is Scum is playing a sensational game, I mean he's playing a very strong game if Lib too but as Scum that would be impressive.
It's the second time that Scene has praised Pooka's game - is this praise totally deserved?
supplementscene: Why is your vote still on Flub if you have Gogtrial and Gamerager in the likely Scum Bracket? Do you still think Flub is Scum? If Pooka is Scum is playing a sensational game, I mean he's playing a very strong game if Lib too but as Scum that would be impressive.
Because I haven't changed it. At this point I'm the only one who thinks either scum, so it doesn't really mean anything. Atm I'm not really willing to lynch you though so there you go.

JoeSapphire: man oh man maybe I'm stupid but this gets me.
I think he might think I'm scum.

supplementscene: OK I had to google this. My character is a Pokeman and yours is Battlestar Galactica

Can Town players, especially vanilla town players, google their characters and let us know if they are Pokeman or from other backgrounds please
Knowing ZFR most likely they are randomly chosen.
blotunga: pooka as I said seemed to try very hard to appear analytical, almost LAMIST imho.
In the Captain Sapphire Mafia game, I was the one to suggest that HSL was scum, then ISO'd him and noted my findings of what he publicly said. In the last game by Trent, I didn't feel strongly about the two viable wagons and ended up resulting with the D1 no-lynch. Immediately the night after, I was killed and prevented all chances of truly analyzing the game.

This game, there is already a wagon I feel strongly about (scene's), and given my experience with previous games, I thought to look at this wagon from now rather than later. Part of it is, admittedly, because I've been following the game much better than the previous two where I just skimmed through the posts (and even skipped them at times because they seemed irrelevant to me), whereas here, I'm trying to read nearly 90% of the posts if not everything, and have already ended up rereading the game.

So what you're seeing is basically me putting more effort reading the game and consequently putting more effort actually playing it. I don't think this is LAMIST at all.
JoeSapphire: however the bit I've highlighted here compels me. Pooka's been quite actively defending blotunga, which might be enough to weird someone out, but that's not what blotunga's picking up on.

Also, Pooka has always come across as sincere and dedicated in the games I've played with him, I don't see how a sense of 'try-hard' could be explained by a change in playstyle...

So it's looking to me like blotunga and pooka could be a team. Would pooka be so ballsy as to defend a fellow mafia as hard as he has been? Could be.

UGH it's just occurred to me that masons could exist. That makes much more sense for pooka but less sense for blotunga. Though the urge to distance from a mason buddy can happen... hm..
Masons could exist yes, if I've attacked someones Mason that wouldn't work out very well for me and would be a good reason for my early wagon growth if it isn't actually Mafia heavy.

I don't think Pooka and Blotunga are masons. Should Pooka find Blotunga suspicious? Maybe, but I'm somewhat torn on Blotunga myself.

On re-reading Blotunga's comment about 'Scum are probably on Scene's wagon' while having only just voted and unvoted wrung untrue to me
@Scene and blotunga, per the OP “Names are just fluff. I only included them because it's nice to have names. A list of 13 names was made and randomized. So don't look for any alignment indication in names. They've been randomized. Randomized. Also, see note above about flavour”
supplementscene: Why is your vote still on Flub if you have Gogtrial and Gamerager in the likely Scum Bracket? Do you still think Flub is Scum? If Pooka is Scum is playing a sensational game, I mean he's playing a very strong game if Lib too but as Scum that would be impressive.
blotunga: Because I haven't changed it. At this point I'm the only one who thinks either scum, so it doesn't really mean anything. Atm I'm not really willing to lynch you though so there you go.
I'm currently voting on Gogtrial and I have suspected Gamerager after he revealed he hadn't read much of the thread.
gogtrial34987: but his catching up post was all kinds of wrong. Overwhelmed scum?
blotunga: Now hold on a sec, why twist my words like that?
supplementscene: SPF, Microfish, Agent need to commit to wagons. Blotunga I imagine is going to have to hop back on mine so I'm effectively L2 and L1 if Trent gets on mine.
blotunga: Would he? Now that I mostly made up my mind? Btw I'm also vanilla town Laura Roslin at your service, nice to meet you.

I still have the feeling that your wagon is wrong, I know for sure mine is, but I'm willing to take one for the team if necessary.
Why did you claim here where I've bolded? And in this way?
Vote blotunga
blotunga: Btw I'm also vanilla town Laura Roslin at your service, nice to meet you.

Are you 100% sure this is the exact phrasing in your pm?
blotunga: Btw I'm also vanilla town Laura Roslin at your service, nice to meet you.
supplementscene:

Stahp it, plz.
ZFR: please do not quote any PM verbatim.
blotunga: Now hold on a sec, why twist my words like that?

Would he? Now that I mostly made up my mind? Btw I'm also vanilla town Laura Roslin at your service, nice to meet you.

I still have the feeling that your wagon is wrong, I know for sure mine is, but I'm willing to take one for the team if necessary.
JoeSapphire: Why did you claim here where I've bolded? And in this way?
Why not, people seem to want to lynch me anyway. So go ahead and hopefully my lynch matters in the end.
supplementscene:

agentcarr16: Stahp it, plz.
agentcarr16:
Stating his exact role and exact name as it's given in PM isn't quoting PM Verbatim - surely?

@ZFR ?????
supplementscene:

agentcarr16: Stahp it, plz.
agentcarr16:
Town cookies for supplementscene for being concerned about it though.
supplementscene: Stating his exact role and exact name as it's given in PM isn't quoting PM Verbatim - surely?

@ZFR ?????
verbatim /vəːˈbeɪtɪm/ adv. adj.
in exactly the same words as were used originally.

That's pretty much the definition of verbatim.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by ZFR
supplementscene: Stating his exact role and exact name as it's given in PM isn't quoting PM Verbatim - surely?

@ZFR ?????
ZFR: verbatim /vəːˈbeɪtɪm/ adv. adj.

in exactly the same words as were used originally.

What's not clear?
The role and name can't be the exact same?